SORT BY Relevancy
What’s So Funny ‘Bout Peace, Love and Understanding?
On this episode of MashUp Radio Peter Biddle and Ahmed Datoo of Zenprise will talk mobile device management (MDM), a big trend in the enterprise technology world. What can developers do to build mobile applications that play well in corporate networks? Organizations are being challenged to manage the Bring Your Own Device trend as more employees use powerful and affordable personal mobile devices. However, personal applications and devices can pose a greater risk to the enterprise than mobile devices supplied by the company. How can a company handle this risk versus the reward of having a lower cost to the company and keeping the employees happy? Should companies be developing their own stores of approved applications?
These questions and more are what Peter Biddle and Ahmed Datoo of Zenprise will answer on the next episode of MashUp Radio.
Zenprise is aleader in mobile device management. Zenprise CMO Ahmed Datoo's experience in technology spans strategic planning, brand marketing, software engineering and product management. Prior to Zenprise he was with EDS as Global Director of Product Development. BeforeEDS, Ahmed was part of Loudcloud's product management team where he focused on monitoring, storage and performance networking products. Previously, he was a brand manager at Yahoo! where he co-developed promotions for Yahoo! Shopping.
The Zenprise Blog
Zenprise on Facebook
Zenprise on Twitter
Join Host Live Chats
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (10 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (8 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (5 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana (4 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (4 chatters)
- The Final Say (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 65796 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)