SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to a Special Monday Mini-Episode where we ponder the question, "How Gay Is Too Gay To Be Gay Enough To Be Denied Service For Being Gay?" Special Guests: Political Enthusiast and Adult Film Star Sydney Leathers, and Author of the Book "Rule and Ruin" Geoffrey Kabaservice.
So tune in Monday for all the Verbal Discrimination we can State Legislate into your Socially Ostracized EarHoles.
Not Enough? Need More?
LIKE US on Facebook
FOLLOW US on Twitter
Join Ms Fahim & Owner of Zberry Frozen Yogurt, Ms Zenzile Powell...Zenzi As Many Call Her Was Born And Raised On The Southside Of Chicago...Her Name Zenzile, Means There Is No One To Blame But Yourself, Which Is A True Indication Of Her Destiny...Zenzi Grew Up In The Hyde Park Community Of Chicago.. She Graduated From Kenwood High School And Went On To Further Her Education By Getting Her Bachelor Degree In Accounting And Master Degree In Business Administration...
Listen In To Ms Zenzile Powell And Ms Fahim As They Talk About Her Business Zberry Frozen Yogurt And The Many Delicious Frozen Yogurt Treats She Serves...Mmm, Mmm Good!!....Don't Forget To Tell Your Family & Friends To Listen In....Contact Ms Fahim At 773 651 0934
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Teana David.
Téana David is committed to nurturing the wisdom of the body. She is the Director of Pilates Education at David Barton Gym Astor Place in New York City, where she teaches one-on-one apparatus sessions, mat classes, and leads Pilates teacher training courses. Like her mentor, Joseph Pilates, she was a competitive gymnast growing up and studied many dance disciplines including ballet, tap and modern. Téana is an advanced Yoga practitioner of 18 years, is certified in Thai Massage, and recently completed a live-out Herbal Medicine apprenticeship with Susun Weed in the Wise Woman Tradition. She holds an MFA from the Buddhist-inspired Naropa University where she studied contemporary performance techniques with an emphasis in Somatic Movement. Téana's Pilates certification is in the lineage of Pilates elder Carola Trier and augmented by Irene Dowd's comprehensive Kinesthetic Anatomy course.
this episode Q&A includes:
• Susun's preference on personal care products- shampoo, face wash, toothpaste and deodorant..
• yogurt- absolute star food- makes you more resilient..
• cystic acne- vitamin A and carotenes, clay, spiritual aspect..
• increasing nutrition for small child with a lot of food and environmental allergies..
• Barrett's Esophagus- slippery elm balls, linden, dandelion..
• bone broth additions of sea weed and mushrooms..
• high blood pressure- lack of sleep, exercise and motherwort or hawthorne..
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. Robert Weil. Dr. Bob discusses all aspects of sports medicine, shoes, youth safety, health, wellness, and sports performance for both adults and children.This includes injury prevention, current sports news, plus information in all areas of Sports Medicine - mental and physical - with an emphasis on the role of the foot and the use of orthotics. Dr. Bob is the host of The Sports Doctor, heard on http://www.healthylife.net, Wednesdays at 3 pm CT. He was also formerly on WDCB 90.9 FM in Chicago for more than 20 years. His Sports Doctor newspaper column is also published in The Aurora Beacon News and the Naperville Sun.
this episode Q&A includes:
• cyst on breast or infected hair follicle?
• 5 year old taking poisonous herbs with h pyrlori- important bacteria- can be present with no problems..
• keep in your heart and mind that your children are perfect- a gift every parent can give..
• effects of sauerkraut and yogurt are different- yogurt soothes digestive tissues- sauerkraut increases intestinal bacteria..
• motherwort tincture to ease children's fears..
• digestive upset arises from nervous system disruption that takes place while sleeping..
• estrogens and how they work throughout a woman's life..
• the liver is the guardian of the skin in oriental medicine- dandelion and burdock..
• comfrey for the skin..
• possible abscess on tooth- herbal anti infective- echinacea and poke tinctures..
• ongoing bladder infection and other possibilities..
• poke is the kind of thing to have in an emergency- benign thing- cleavers or chickweed..
• juicing throws away all food value and drink the sugar..
in Self Help
Do you know what foods stimulate your body? Do you know what foods calm your body? Michelle and Lauren will have a discussion on Calming and de-Stressing Foods. We all are moving really fast these days and can't seem to grab a hold of quiet. Maybe the foods that are being ingested have something to do with it. Here is the list..
Oats. Come join us and we will leave the mic open.
Today we will be looking at three Odd things women have decided to do with their vaginas, yes you read that correctly.
twon women who make things with the nether regions and a women who used it as "art" and got a well known celeb to pay $20 to use it. listen today and see what Odd things people are doing with thier vaginas.
Emmy Award Nominated Margarita Martinez grew up in the Bronx and Ossining, N.Y., with a Puerto Rican father and a Franco American mother. From making her first empanada as a teenager visiting Argentina to her lifelong search for authentic Mexican food in the Northeast, Margarita has always had an insatiable appetite for Latin American food.
Margarita is also passionate about acting and music. She graduated from Tisch School of the Arts at NYU with a BFA in Drama. http://www.margaritamartinez.com
Cabot Creamery is a cooperative owned and operated by its members, 1,200 dairy farm families located throughout New England and upstate New York. With an emphasis on craftsmanship, process, and local ownership, Cabot produces award-winning cheeses, including its widely acclaimed "World's Best Cheddar," as well as premium butter, rich Greek-style yogurt, cottage cheese, and sour cream at its plants in Vermont, New York, and Massachusetts http://www.amazon.com/Cabot-Creamery-Cookbook-Wholesome-Americas-ebook/dp/B00T2HNPDG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424055253&sr=8-1&keywords=the+cabot+creamery+cookbook
This show is sponsored in part by http://audibletrial.com/northwestprime1st book is Free! Click & see if audible books are right for you
Here's the link for the blog post to today's segment: http://coffeenofilterwithdenisha.blogspot.com/
I know I can testify to feeling low sometimes, and not at my full potential. My mom is great for reading me when I'm upset or moody. Recently, I haven't been feeling like myself, and I figured I would do something about it. I love being my happy self, but sometimes things in life happen. Well I'm here to help give you coffee addicts some loving advice and ways that I help myself get out of a funk!
Won't you join me and welcome the weekend on a positive note! Talk soon, I'm gonna finish my yogurt parfait!
6 pm Chef Oliver
Source Nation! Join Chef Oliver LIVE in the kitchen tonight @ 6 for a delectable dish of, NY Sirloin with green beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, blue cheese and balsamic reduction and also a side dish of orange segments, blackberries in a honey orange juice reduction with yogurt. These mouth watering dishes are oozing with a whole lot of deliciousness and are budget friendly and easy to make, so be sure to tune in to see how to make both dishes.
7 pm- Dr. Julissa
Source Nation! Join us tonight at 7 as Dr. Julissa and Kathy B discuss: Healthy Sex, Toxins, Sexual Lubricants, And Sex Toys. Source Nation! According to the article, ‘When Sex Goes Toxic’, Did you know and we quote: ‘most sexual intimate toys and sexual lubricants are full of toxic ingredients-a common ingredient in BRAKE FLUID. Tune in to find out more about this subject. www.drjulissa.com
8 pm- Kristy McCarley
Source Nation! Host Kristy McCarley and her special guests are back for Part 2 of, " For The Health Of It". Tune in tonight @ 8 as Kristy welcomes back, Apollo Levine & Vera Musgrove of Shazzy Fitness to discuss, Making Fitness Fun. Source Nation, if you find yourself in a rut doing the same exercises over and over with no enjoyment, then tune in as Kristy, Apollo and Vera share tips on how to have fun as you're exercising. Call in and be a part of the conversation @ 619-924-0933. You've heard it here from your favorite radio station, Source Radio Network.
So you think you're eating healthy. Green drinks instead of soda. Frozen yogurt instead of ice cream. Agave syrup instead of sugar. And fructose--it's a healthy sugar because it comes from fruit, right? You might be surprised--no, SHOCKED--at what you are doing to your health with some of today's mislabeled "diet foods" and hidden sugar bombs. Ignorance isn't bliss when it reduces your life span and ability to navigate the toxic food system we have here in America, so shake off the sugar stupor and learn the importance of exposing hidden sugars in your diet.
Join host Sandy Bloomfield this week for a shocking look at what you may well be gobbling up in the name of health, and some steps you can take to make sure you will finish your race strong and with vibrant health right to the end.
Inside and out and forever, you can count on Greek Yogurt to be your “Bestie!” From digestive and bone health, to weight management, Greek Yogurt is packed with health benefits. It’s also a good friend to those who are lactose-intolerant. The good news continues, enjoy delicious recipes using Greek Yogurt for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. Guest Toby Amidor, MS, RD, CDN, author of The Greek Yogurt Kitchen: More than 130 delicious, healthy recipes for every meal of the day. She is going to fill you up with mouth-watering recipes such as her Grilled Asian Shrimp Skewers with Dipping Sauce. With Co-Host Carolina Jantac, MS, RDN, LD, we will be focusing on Greek Yogurt recipes kids love! By the end of this show, you will be convinced to make Greek Yogurt a staple in your home.
Come into our Family Food Experts Kitchen to join Toby, Carolina to me as make foods healthier and tastier with Greek Yogurt!
… for the health of your family,
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 120 minutes of herbal health questions.
this episode Q&A includes:
• dehydrated sick baby- NHI's and elderberry or elderflower..
• menopause and heart palpatations- motherwort and be gentle with yourself..
• mineral supplements are incredibly detrimental to our health..
• addicted to laxatives- yellow dock, fiber, fluid..
• difference between stomach and intestinal pain..
• if you do not have celiac disease, avoiding gluten in shooting yourself in the foot..
• yogurt is the most impotant thing for a person with digestive issues to consume..
• don't waste your money on probiotic pills or enzymes..
• herpes simplex 1- hypericum tincture and oil..
• DCIS is not breast cancer..
• back pain and knee pain- comfrey leaf infusion strengthening to ligaments and tendons..
• low iron levels- eat red meat, liver and yellow dock tincture..
• hydrogen peroxide kills cells..
Join Host Live Chats
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (2 chatters)
- card readingspast present furture (1 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (1 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (1 chatters)
- Becca G Waters (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Coach K and Joe Show (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- Indie Books (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (1 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (0 chatters)