SORT BY Relevancy
We are meeting with Leonard Fisher, President and owner of Handel's Homemade Ice Cream & Yogurt. Since 1945 Handel's Homemade Ice Cream & Yogurt is made fresh every day on the premises. We use products, equipment, methods and recipes exclusive only to Handel's. Each batch is made in freezers specifically designed to create Handel's distinctively smooth and creamy texture. What made this interview a bit different was our President Marty McDermott got to sample a half of a dozen different flavors. Learn more by listening to this fantastic interview.
Inside and out and forever, you can count on Greek Yogurt to be your “Bestie!” From digestive and bone health, to weight management, Greek Yogurt is packed with health benefits. It’s also a good friend to those who are lactose-intolerant. The good news continues, enjoy delicious recipes using Greek Yogurt for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. Guest Toby Amidor, MS, RD, CDN, author of The Greek Yogurt Kitchen: More than 130 delicious, healthy recipes for every meal of the day. She is going to fill you up with mouth-watering recipes such as her Grilled Asian Shrimp Skewers with Dipping Sauce. With Co-Host Carolina Jantac, MS, RDN, LD, we will be focusing on Greek Yogurt recipes kids love! By the end of this show, you will be convinced to make Greek Yogurt a staple in your home.
Come into our Family Food Experts Kitchen to join Toby, Carolina to me as make foods healthier and tastier with Greek Yogurt!
… for the health of your family,
Join Ms Fahim & Owner of Zberry Frozen Yogurt, Ms Zenzile Powell...Zenzi As Many Call Her Was Born And Raised On The Southside Of Chicago...Her Name Zenzile, Means There Is No One To Blame But Yourself, Which Is A True Indication Of Her Destiny...Zenzi Grew Up In The Hyde Park Community Of Chicago.. She Graduated From Kenwood High School And Went On To Further Her Education By Getting Her Bachelor Degree In Accounting And Master Degree In Business Administration...
Listen In To Ms Zenzile Powell And Ms Fahim As They Talk About Her Business Zberry Frozen Yogurt And The Many Delicious Frozen Yogurt Treats She Serves...Mmm, Mmm Good!!....Don't Forget To Tell Your Family & Friends To Listen In....Contact Ms Fahim At 773 651 0934
On The Menu: Mario and Bill talk lobster and make Mario's Lobster Rolls adapted from his For Starters column in GO! Magazine in the Herald-Standard. Get the recipe HERE:http://jcook.it/1dCygcm
They also discuss the new Oscar Mayer bacon-scented alarm clock app for the iPhone that wakes you up to the sound and smell of sizzling bacon.
Mario and Bill wrap up the show by trying different flavors of Yoplait Greek Yogurt while reading answers to listener questions that were answered by Yoplait Greek via email.
Follow Just Cook It (@JustCookItRadio), Mario (@MarioPorreca), and Bill (@BillAlexander) on Twitter for #TheYearOfTheTwitter on Just Cook It Radio.
Listen to a new episode of Just Cook It Radio every Saturday at JustCookIt.net and watch the show at JustCookIt.tv.
It’s the perfect time of year to have some frozen fruit fun! Fresh berries, peaches, plums, mangoes and more are everywhere and their prices are right! We’ll inspire yout o prepare frozen fruit treats your family can enjoy all year round. From Blueberry Lemon Pudding Pops, Fro Yo Bites, Slushberry Drinks, Berry Frozen Yogurts and Sorbets (why not make your own!) to fruit sauces, muffins and breads! Jackie Vega, RD (Super Healthy Kids, The Wellness Solution) has some outstanding healthy family recipes to share with you. Imagine how heavenly a bite of warm Peach Crisp Bread will taste. Or, it’s party time and you can simply to reach into your freezer for some Tropical Ice Cream to serve with Banana Bread. Your kids can help and have fun this summer – turn them into fruit sous chefs!
A Thousand Bucks to Become a Franchise Owner-
Have your heard of crowdfunding? It is possible through crowdfunding to own part of a franchise for $1,000. We are meeting with Mandy Calara, the CEO and Founder at CrowdFranchise, Forever Brands, and Forever Yogurt. Founded in November 2013, CrowdFranchise is a crowdfunding platform full of savvy community investors interested in owning a piece of a brand in their local community. As opposed to traditional crowdfunding sites, CrowdFranchise will award franchises to the investors, thus providing them with active equity versus just donations. CrowdFranchise plans to have 1,000 units up for crowdfunding by the end of 2014.
Join us for an expose into a local chain of frightening assisted living / hospice centers, SILVERADO SENIOR LIVING! HOUSTON, SUGARLAND, KINGWOOD, CHAMPION FOREST, you need to know this before you sign that contract and begin paying a whoppoing $7000-11,000 per month to end up in a drug induced stupor bedridden 20 hours per day as you lay in your own excrement with illegal double diapers courtesy of the lazy staff who simply can't bear to smell you--or the unfortunate souls that work 12 hour shifts in overstaffed conditions with shortages of help so severe that residents get used to missing dinner in favor of V8 juice and yogurt if they're lucky.
But whatever you do, don't complain, lest they increase your drugs, isolate you from your friends and family, take away your means of communications, divert your mail and violate your remaining civil and constitutional rights. We have live witnesses, so tune in!
Good Protein Sources
Protein can help you shed those unwanted pounds -- and keep your belly full. But it's important to eat the right amount and the right kind of protein to get its health benefits.
Seafood is an excellent source of protein because it's usually low in fat. Fish such as salmon is a little higher in fat, but it is the heart-healthy kind: it has omega-3 fatty acids.
Stick to the white meat of poultry for excellent, lean protein. Dark meat is a little higher in fat. The skin is loaded with saturated fat, so remove skin before cooking.
Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt
Not only are dairy foods like milk, cheese, and yogurt excellent sources of protein, but they also contain valuable calcium, and many are fortified with vitamin D. Choose skim or low-fat dairy to keep bones and teeth strong and help prevent osteoporosis.
Eggs are one of the least expensive forms of protein. The American Heart Association says normal healthy adults can safely enjoy an egg a day.
One-half cup of beans contains as much protein as an ounce of broiled steak. Plus, these nutritious nuggets are loaded with fiber to keep you feeling full for hours.
This great and versatile white meat is 31% leaner than it was 20 years ago.
Fifty grams of soy protein daily can help lower cholesterol by about 3%. Eating soy protein instead of sources of higher-fat protein -- and maintaining a healthy diet -- can be good for your heart.
Research shows that including a source of protein like an egg or Greek yogurt at breakfast along with a high-fiber grain like whole wheat toast can help you feel full longer and eat less throughout the day.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Elsbeth Meuth and Freddy Zental Weaver. Dr. Elsbeth Meuth, Ed.D., was born and raised in Germany and has been developing her career over the past 40 years in the United States and Europe. Elsbeth holds a doctorate in education and a master’s degree in music. Her academic career includes associate professorships at Musikhochschule Nordrhein-Westfalen in Germany, and Berklee School of Music in Boston.She is trained as an ontological design coach employing the principles of the “Philosophy of Language” and is a certified Tantra Yoga teacher.
Freddy Zental Weaver co-led creative self-discovery seminars at the Institute for Creative Living in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, and Hawaii. He employs the creative self-discovery approach as developed and pioneered by his father, psychiatrist and author Fred Weaver, MD. Freddy Zental has served as a teacher and district-wide human relationship counselor in the Los Angeles Unified School District and is a performing artist with a one-man show called Sexual Enlightenment currently touring the United States.
this episode - Q&A includes:
• chickweed contains saponins that break open membranes around things we don't want like cysts..
• gingko contains gingkolides that kill ovarian cancer cells..
• if you're going to take something- take ownership of your decisions..
• making rose elixir..
• if you hold out for perfection you wont ever be able to do anything at all..
• egg tubes blocked and castor oil packs, red clover blossom infusion for fertility and vitex to bring down high FSH levels..
• osteoporosis and a vegan diet- infusions, eating meat and full fat yogurt..
Tiger Bait provides complete and balanced nutrition for dogs, cats, and other carnivores using a recipe made by nature itself. Our recipe is made from 10 all natural and organic human-grade ingredients, packaged raw, and frozen to preserve freshness.
Feeding your dog or cat the best nutrition available just became easier with Tiger Bait All Natural Pet Food. Our nutritionally balanced recipe is modeled on the meal nature intended a carnivore to eat - fresh, raw prey - and is made with over 80% chicken and organ meat, ground whole including bones, plus our superhealthy mix of organic ingredients like carrots, spirulina, yogurt and eggs.
Tiger Bait is premium quality pet food that's responsibly packed in reusable, returnable containers. Our customers and their pets love the delicious, nutrient-rich formula that provides a noticeably better quality of life. Conveniently sold in specially designed freezer-safe and resealable plastic containers, Tiger Bait's grain- and filler-free recipe allows you to feed your pet up to 50% less while still receiving more nutrients than a commercial canned or bagged diet could ever provide.
Available in 3 convenient sizes, Tiger Bait can be either picked up at the Mandeville Trailhead or Covington Trailhead on Saturdays, or purchased any time from Good Dog Naturally in Covington. Want more information? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your questions, or come speak to us at either of the Farmer's Markets. You can check out the local vendors, eat some incredible fresh food, and talk to us about why Tiger Bait is simply the BEST choice for your pets!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (93 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (38 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (22 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- churchfolk (11 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- NCI Radio (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (4 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Reel Life Radio LIFE IS A MOVIE (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (0 chatters)