SORT BY Relevancy
"Is Zambia a province of Nigeria?" that's the answer I received when I told someone I was born in Zambia. In this show, I would like to introduce Zambia, a sovereign nation in the centre of Africa, and the Our-Zambia Vision. Hear about a real African liberal democratic nation, a country with so much potential, with a people peaceful and friendly.
Robert Sichinga Jr. is the Honorary Consul for the Republic of Zambia in the state of California, he was recently in Zambia with a delegation from the University of California in Los Angeles' Anderson School of Management for an understudy on the effectiveness and utilization of the Africa Growth Opportunity Act (AGOA). The delegation visited numerous institutions which were intentionally chosen in view of their role to the enhancement of the AGOA program in the Zambian economic sector. Robert joins us to discuss the purpose of the initiative and expected outcome as it relates to Zambia in particular which is part of the greater AGOA economic corridor.
The Electoral Commission of Zambia in collaboration with the Department of Registration embarked on a national exercise of issuing national registration and voter cards respectively. This is in view of the upcoming General and Presidential Elections in 2016. A review shows that the exercise is yielding high involvement from eligible citizens. Join the ZBTR Team as we review the significance and impact of this exercise in next year's elections.
Ms Pamela Chisanga is the Country Director for ActionAid Zambia, a global movement of people working together to further human rights and defeat poverty for all. Its vision is to see a just and poverty free Zambia in which every person enjoys the right to a life of dignity. ActionAid has been championing campaigns with communities in Zambia for tax justice and transparency as a social responsibility to all multinational corporations operating in the country.
Ms Chisanga is our featured guest on Perspectives to discuss ActionAid's work in rural Zambia, fostering democratic governance and a level political environment, advancing women's rights, education & youth engagement, prudent fiscal responsibility from government and championing for tax justice from the G20 nations.
Princess Zambia happy hou
With the adoption of the amended constitution which brought in the 50 plus 1 clause, a surge of poltical alliances has risen leading up to August 2016 general election. Is this the ONLY sure way of guaranteeing a victory? Join our ZBTR Round Table and we analyse this recent phenomenon in Zambian election season.
There is no shortage of hot Jamaican spot on radio on a friday night, but crsradio.com/caribbeanradioshow.com with Princess Zambia , Princess Grace and friends is unique in offering great laughter, every friday night from 5pm -8pm . Yes, it's typically pure jamaica memories, and a selection of vintage music . A no-frills just down right Jamaica chat . Introducing some great reggae Artist from all corners of the world. . The casual vibe is as refreshing as the ice-cold redstripe beer. call in to join the excitement on 661-467-2407 press 1 to chat with us
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (49 chatters)
- Yada (42 chatters)
- The Appearance (31 chatters)
- John Baptist (23 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- ericalukes (10 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- 67939 (8 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (6 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- pgant (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Coffee With the Dead (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)