SORT BY Relevancy
The Electoral Commission of Zambia in collaboration with the Department of Registration embarked on a national exercise of issuing national registration and voter cards respectively. This is in view of the upcoming General and Presidential Elections in 2016. A review shows that the exercise is yielding high involvement from eligible citizens. Join the ZBTR Team as we review the significance and impact of this exercise in next year's elections.
"Is Zambia a province of Nigeria?" that's the answer I received when I told someone I was born in Zambia. In this show, I would like to introduce Zambia, a sovereign nation in the centre of Africa, and the Our-Zambia Vision. Hear about a real African liberal democratic nation, a country with so much potential, with a people peaceful and friendly.
Ms Pamela Chisanga is the Country Director for ActionAid Zambia, a global movement of people working together to further human rights and defeat poverty for all. Its vision is to see a just and poverty free Zambia in which every person enjoys the right to a life of dignity. ActionAid has been championing campaigns with communities in Zambia for tax justice and transparency as a social responsibility to all multinational corporations operating in the country.
Ms Chisanga is our featured guest on Perspectives to discuss ActionAid's work in rural Zambia, fostering democratic governance and a level political environment, advancing women's rights, education & youth engagement, prudent fiscal responsibility from government and championing for tax justice from the G20 nations.
This weekend Zambians around the world celebrate 50 years of independence!
What are your favourite childhood memories? What has Zambia achieved especially in terms of lifestyle?
What do you want to see from Zambia in the next fifty years?
Show airs at 6 a.m. PST, 9 a.m. EST, 14 hrs BST, 15 hrs CAT.
You can participate on the show by:
calling 1-347-237-4270 (this number is also Skype ready)
sending a tweet to @zambiablogradio
posting a message on our Facebook wall
"Zambia’s Finance Minister Alexander Chikwanda is no admirer of the International Monetary Fund. With the nation’s currency plunging to a record and yields on foreign bonds approaching 11 percent, he may soon have to change his mind, according to Rand Merchant Bank." Bloomberg News
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (14 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (10 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (8 chatters)
- Donny C (8 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- The DG Show (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Mike Warner Tennessee Watchman (2 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)