SORT BY Relevancy
Good afternoon, Kia here with another Hezekiah moment.Today we'll talk about briefly Major Alonzo Byrd Jr. His show is being aired live on Friday February 5, 2016 at 9 PM and you're not going to want to miss this show. I want to first thank my good friend Ms. Joi Ford for telling me about this amazing young man. She told me in the beginning of this new year that I should have him on the show, and me being one that listens, I called him up last weekend, and he was obedient to the call and said yes, and I'm truly excited to have him on this week.
Also, we'll have another treat as well, since our regular co-host Nichelle Johnson is still taking her well needed vacation, I've asked another good friend of ours to help out this week, and it's none other than Deacon Thomas Farr of "Issues" Christian Men Talk. So we are just going to have a great time in the Lord this Friday night.
A little about Major Alonzo Byrd. He was about 6 or 7, when he began to sell comic books. Next, he opened his candy business. Then, he sold magazines, school supplies, and fireworks. He was that “go-to-guy” for supplies, and that lasted until he was 15, and able to work. He shoveled snow, mowed lawns, and washed cars. He wished he'd never stopped, because of the freedom and ability to control his own destiny. He wished he learned the principles in his book 24 years ago! he wished someone taught him what he is missing today.
YUP, Young, Unique, And Paid! 10 Entrepreneurial Keys for Kids is his contribution to the younger generation, from being an entrepreneur since the age of six, he wants our young people to understand that, yes, I'm young, but guess what, I can get paid!
So join us on The Man In The Mirror Friday night at 9 PM As we welcome Major Byrd to the show.
Please put your pencils down and your eyes towards the front of the class. My Co-Host this week will be Art "Lunchbox" Catano. One of the un-sung hero's of our community, yup a teacher.
Our friend Skillz is traveling to Michigan to play in Global Conquest at Hell Survivors. So, we thought it would be Kool to have him on along with Shawn Parks, Jeff Churches, Robert Smith, Brandon Paige and maybe even the owner of the park Dave Massey.
We have some of the guys from BKI School of paintball joining us.
We are also trying out a new segment hosted by Mahteen “Blind Fire” Loopes. at 6:15pm. Mahteen has some things on his mind and wants to know your opinion.
The show is on Thursday from 5pm to 7pm Pacific Standard Time.
The number for the show is 646 787-8384 or you can use Skype and the call is free. If you already have a Skype Account, then you can call (audio only) from any device; Smart Phone, Tablet, Ipad, Computer.
How to Skype into the show:
1. Create/sign into account for blog talk radio
2. Go to the episode page, you know you are there when you can hear the show
3. Look for a "Skype" button, click on it
4. A new window will open asking you if you need to download it or already have it. You should have it
5. Another window is open asking to launch the application, click approve or equal button
6. Skype should open and begin calling in
Join Host Live Chats
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (6 chatters)
- churchfolk (3 chatters)
- stop13stepinaa (3 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- The I AM Network (1 chatters)
- Intelligencia (1 chatters)
- MattthewJshow (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)