SORT BY Relevancy
Linda Morgan, Executive Director of the Yuma Visitors Bureau chats with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith about what there is to see and do in Yuma, during the summer. Located in the southwest corner of Arizona, between Tucson and San Diego, Yuma is a popular summer destination that boasts water sports and activities on the Colorado River, numerous hiking and bicycle trails, bird watching, the Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area, a historic downtown and historic sites such as the Yuma Territorial Prison State Historic Park, Quartermasters Depot State Historic Park, and Historic Yuma Theater.
This interview originally aired on June 7, 2015, as part of Big Blend Radio's Champagne Sundays show, that broadcasted live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, airing live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Ceremonial Herbs – Herbalist Cynthia Johnston, owner of MoonMaid Botanicals, discusses the different herbs used for various ceremonial and spiritual practices.
- Casa De Coronado Museum – Yvonne Peach nostalgic travel and household artifacts featured in the Casa de Coronado Museum in Yuma, Arizona
- Yuma Events & Activities – Hear about upcoming summer events and activities in Yuma with Rex Ijams – Yuma Art Center & Historic Yuma Theatre, Chuck Heeman – Yuma Civic Center, Oscar Chavez – City of Yuma Recreation Program Specialist, and Ronnie Ridgers – Desert Hills Golf Course.
- The Peanut Patch – Hear about the Fabulous Fan Fudge Club presented by The Peanut Patch in Yuma, AZ
- Medjool Dates – Summer Medjool Date treats with Debbie Mansheim of Basket Creations & More in Yuma, AZ
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station show, focusing on Yuma, Arizona ‘The Great Gateway to the Southwest’. This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On this Episode:
- Rex Ijams – Historic Yuma Theatre and Yuma Art Center
- Bruce Brown – Desert Hills Golf Course
- Tanisha Yee - Yuma Civic Center
- Yvonne Peach - Coronado Motor Hotel, Yuma Landing Bar & Grill and Casa de Coronado Museum
- Debbie Mansheim of Basket Creations & More and Bard Date Company talks Medjool Date Nutrition
- Donna George of The Peanut Patch shares Fun Facts about Peanuts
Plus, Yuma Hollywood History with Steve Schnecickert!
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station travel show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Talking Summer Events in Yuma, Arizona with Rex Ijams - Yuma Art Center & Historic Theatre, Tanisha Yee - Yuma Civic Center, Oscar Chavez - City of Yuma Parks & Recreation, and Clayton Hasty - Yuma Territorial River Regatta
- Summer Travel Tips from Henry Biernacki ‘The Global Henry’ world traveler, airline captain, line check airman, and author of ‘No More Heroes’.
Special Big Blend Radio show on Yuma, Arizona 'Gateway to the Southwest'.
- Douglas J. Nicholls – Mayor of Yuma
- Patrick Quinn - Yuma Art Center & Historic Yuma Theatre
- Bruce Brown - Desert Hills Golf Course
- Carrie Ring – Yuma Civic Center
- Yvonne Peach – Historic Coronado Motor Hotel, Yuma Landing Bar & Grill, Casa de Coronado Museum
- Dave Mansheim - Bard Date Company
- R. Michael Wilson – Author ‘Crime & Punishment in Early Arizona’
- William D. Kalt – Author ‘Tucson Was a Railroad Town’
- Glynn Burrows – English Family History Expert, Norfolk Tours UK
Plus, Yuma Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Swim Spa Dealer Chandler, Phoenix - Dimension One Hot Tubs and Swim Spas on Sale - Go to: http://www.SouthwestSpas.com - Huge Sale on Swim Swim Spas and Hot Tubs! Low Prices and Great Service on Hot Tubs, Used Spas Best Prices and Service, 85225, 85224, 85032, 85033
A Swim Spa For Natural Arthritis Pain Relief
A safe, all natural strategy, a swim spa can be highly effective at reducing pain, relieving stiffness and promoting muscle relaxation.
Buoyancy For Increased Flexibility And Joint Strengthening
Buoyancy relieves pressure for instant relief, increasing flexibility and improving mobility over time.
Warmth and Massage
Modern swim spas come equipped with a variety of high-powered jets that focus penetrating massage exactly where you need it. A few minutes in the swim spa and stiffness subsides, pain decreases and you feel better.
The Perfect Environment For Pain Free Stretching Or Exercise
A swim spa offers a safe environment for stretching and exercise, giving you the freedom to move about without pain. Light cardiovascular exercise and gentle stretching can strengthen joints, improving flexibility and range of motion.
To get more information about the benefits of owning a hot tub, pick up a copy of this free buyer’s guide “First Time Spa Buyers Most Frequently Asked Questions.” Just give us a call at 480-969-6224 or visit our website at: http://SouthwestSpas.com
1110 S. Country Club Dr. Mesa, Arizona 85210
Swim Spa Dealer Chandler AZ
Swim Spa Dealer Phoenix
Kyle Stewart put on a masterful performance over a dominant opponent in Raymond Pina to earn the vacant World Fighting Federation welterweight title last Saturday night.
He has cut his teeth as a United States Marine, and competing in a handful of combat arts as an amateur. He made his professional mixed martial arts debut in style finishing a game opponent in enemy territory.
The veteran of three tours in Afghanistan will join us live to discuss his victory and what is next for him as he looks to maintain his steamrolling momentum.
Thank you in advance to all who join us live or listen to our archived show, especially all you Arizona Combat Sports supporters and competitors.
It's been a while, but the show is back and better as ever! Football is just days away! Hosts Jess and Seth catch up the listeners on the latest with the Arizona Cardinals -- signings and and history. There is a woman coach! They discuss the impact and also the impact of and expectations for newly signed TE Jermaine Gresham.
After that, it is a preview of training camp, which starts August 31 and fans can see the first practice on August 1.
All eyes are on whom? What are the biggest position battles? What are the overstated stories? And then there will be hot takes -- what will be the surprises of camp?
Is it me, or did it seem like for a short while last season, the Arizona Cardinals were going to be the first team in NFL history to play the Super Bowl in their own stadium? Before Carson Palmer went down, I actually felt they had a real legitimate shot. His injury helped changed the entire NFC playoff picture. I also felt that if the Cardinals didn't get a top seed in the NFC playoffs, they would be 1-&-done...& they were. Despite that, I got a ton of mad respect for head coach Bruce Arians. He's been one of my favorite NFL coaches in recent years. The guy didn't have a whole lot to work w/ these past few seasons. Offensively, the Cards were ranked 24th overall last season. They played 4 quarterbacks, & 3 of them started at least 2 games. Despite having wide receivers Larry Fitzgerald, Malcolm Floyd, John Brown, Ted Ginn Jr., running backs Andre Ellington, there seemed to have been some chemistry issues. Obviously, you can blame the quarterback injuries on that but in the end, it does come down to coaching & despite all that, I felt Bruce Arians did a great job & truly deserved the coach of the year honors. The defense also ranked 24th in the league last year & I felt that was a huge problem. They played so strong at the start of the season. Injuries may have played a part in the team's decline down the stretch. When healthy, this team can compete w/ anyone. Hopefully, for their sakes (& for the sake of Bruce Arians), this team can stay healthy & win the NFC West. Can they? That is thee question. Tune in to another team coverage on "The Rocket Sports Breakdown" Thursday morning @ 10:30am. Rocket Nation, get ready for a power trip.
Hot Tub Prices Phoenix, Mesa - Dimension One Portable Spas http://www.SouthwestSpas.com - Swim Swim Spas on Sale, Low Prices and Great Service on Hot Tubs, Used Spas Best Prices and Service, 85204, 85201, 85032, 85033
Massage Your Way To Better Health In A Hot Tub
Looking for an easy, proven way to improve health with little or no effort?
If massaging your way to better health sounds like something you’d be interested in pursuing, then a hot tub may be the answer you’ve been looking for. Here are a few healthy facts about hot tub massage.
Improve Blood Circulation Naturally
A long, soothing massage is an easy way to improve blood circulation for better health. Healthy circulation supplies oxygen rich blood and nutrients to muscles and joints.
Decrease Joint Pain
Using a hot tub is an easy-fix for a wide range of joint problems. A twenty-minute soak with high-powered jets massaging the body and joint pain is relieved instantly.
Easy Stress Management
A hot tub can eliminate stress that results in neck, back or shoulder pain on contact. Hot tub massage is exactly the type of wind-down activity that promotes a calm body and mind.
To learn more about the benefits of owning a hot tub, pick up a copy of this free buyer’s guide “First Time Spa Buyers Most Frequently Asked Questions.” Just give us a call at 480-969-6224 or visit our website at: http://SouthwestSpas.com
1110 S. Country Club Dr. Mesa, Arizona 85210
Hot Tub Prices Phoenix,
Hot Tub Prices Mesa
Join Andrew Aloha “Live” on “The Golden Age Music Show”
Featuring “Vande Guroh” by The Temple Bhajan Band
SuNite, 2 August 2015, 7 – 8:30pm AZT
Every 1st Sunday of the Month
FREE Autographed CD to the 1st Three Callers
This is a Spiritual Image Production’s Event
Vande Guroh is a beautiful compilation of traditional Eastern kirtan put together by a band that has been touring Internationally since 1999. The Temple Bhajan Band performed at the Pacific Design Theatre in West Hollywood for the judges of the Hollywood Spiritual Film and Entertainment Festival. Srita Kamala from the Mantra Yoga CD was awarded "Best Devotional Song"......for more on this story go to: www.spiritualimageproductions.com/TheGoldenAgeMusicShow
For more on the The Temple Bhajan Band go to www.templebhajanband.com
For more on Andrew Aloha go to www.spiritualimageproductions.com/AndrewServices.html
Intro music, “This Change Is Going to Do Me Good” by David Young @ www.davidyoungmusic.com
For More Visit Us @ www.spiritualimageproductions.com/SIP_divine_events
WEEKLY WORLD TRANSMISSION MEDITATION GROUP, WedNites, 7 – 9 pm (AZT)
90 Day Ascension Journey @ www.90dayascensionjourney.com
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith - publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for Big Blend Radio’s Rants, Raves & Rock ‘n Roll show, streaming live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona!
On This Episode:
- Baltimore Uprising - Filmmaker Jordan Flaherty explores racial and economic justice issues in a new documentary series. Part One, Baltimore: A Moment to a Movement, exposes conditions that fueled the Baltimore Uprising. The second film focuses on reconstruction of New Orleans.
- Red Wedding – Michael Ely, lead singer of the rock band Red Wedding, discusses the life and music of guitarist James ‘Spider’ Taylor, his late husband. Partners in love and in music, Michael and Spider were together for over 40 years and married in the fall of 2014. Spider passed away this spring from liver cancer.