SORT BY Relevancy
We will be discussing different programs that Future Champions offer and the importance of them. We will discuss many more topics pertaining to Future Champions. Our special guest athlete for the week will be Grenada High School basketball standout, Tyrin Jones. For our other sports topics, we will discuss the firing of Rutgers men basketball coach, the talk of Britney Griner in the NBA & the NCAA Final Four. Join us and feel free to call in.
Today's guest is Jonah Woullard of GennNexxt.com and NBCSports6.
Be sure to listen to this inspirational story. http://t.co/VCosQmQZh0
Talkin' Smack with Beth, The Real Sports Mom. Join us for an hour of hot topics that matter to sports moms and athletes. We will be bringing you tips on parenting youth athletes to make the journey easier.
This week's show is all about parenting. If you have kids in your youth group you also have parents! Also, tips on being a parent while being a youth leader. This week's special guest is ESPN radio personality Freddie Coleman. Mr. Coleman is a nationally syndicated sports radio host, a man of faith, and a parent! Join us for this awesome interview. This week's show will air live at 10am.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss the impact of the legalization of marijuana and other drugs on our youth, their attitudes and their behavior. How to address the headlines concerning drug legalization with our young? What resources might be found in and out of school to help families with drug issues? These questions and more will be covered.
This week's topic is balancing family and ministry. Our special guest is Jake Kircher. Jake is a youth pastor, author, and US Representative for We Love Our Youth Worker. He and his wife, Melissa, are the authors of 99 Thoughts on Marriage and Ministry. Jake's work can also be seen bi-weekly in his blog for Simply Youth Ministry
This week's episode focuses on the Pastor/Youth Pastor relationship. What every youth pastor should know and what every pastor wished you knew. Special interview with Rev. William Fisackerly. Rev. Fisackerly began his ministry career with youth and is currently the lead pastor at Gulf Cove United Methodist Church in Port Charlotte, FL.
Join Host Live Chats
- The J Ril Show (21 chatters)
- churchfolk (17 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (11 chatters)
- Karen Cressman (7 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (7 chatters)
- Stand As 1 (6 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- RotoRadio (5 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (4 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (3 chatters)
- Harwood Terrace Baptist Church (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- IWS Radio (2 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (2 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (2 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (2 chatters)
- New Harvest Apostolic Minis (2 chatters)
- Donna L Shaw Ministries (2 chatters)
- Candy ODonnell Psychic (2 chatters)
- Angel Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (2 chatters)
- Charismatic Universalist (1 chatters)
- Empowered Women (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Michael D Green Jr (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- fnssportsradio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Punch Drunk Podcast (1 chatters)