SORT BY Relevancy
Youth Action Michigan, with Chapters in Detroit, Ypsilanti and Jackson is dedicated to organizing students to address, challenge and be a voice against School Push Out, Zero Tolerance Policies and the School-To-Prison Pipeline. Through Youth Action Radio, students from accross Michigan will take up important topics to kids in schools, give youth a voice to insert their ideas, proposed solutions and experiences in School. Youth Action Michigan (formerly Youth Voice & Youth Power Michigan) is a youth driven program launched by The Student Advocacy Center of Michigan. For more info about Youth Action Michigan, visit www.studentadvocacycenter.org
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) in a discussion about today's youth and the current thoughts and practices of testing in today's schools. Do these tests really work as a true indicator of a child's knowledge? It is good to rely so heavily on test results? Are school children actually learning? These are some of what will be discussed in this episode.
Join us TONIGHT at 9PM UK/GMT for another episode of LOVE IN THE HOUSE - Your candid radio show on relationships.
This week's episode is on 'GANGS AND BULLYING' with the help of our Special Guest - Emeka Mbadiwe. Mr Mbadiwe is a Filmmaker, Speaker, Author and Life Coach. He speaks on issues concerning the youth and motivates people to reach their highest potential.
- What makes some children become bullies and what makes a child susceptible to bullying?
- What do you do if your child is a Bully? How do you tackle it?
- What happens if your child is being bullied?
- What makes a child prone to the influence of gangs?
- Are these issues linked to parenting skills or is there something else at play?
- How can we as Parents raise emotionally healthy and stable children that will not become bullies or being bullied or come under the influence of gangs?
Join us live on air as we look at all of these and more.
Join me, your host, GoodGuides Program Director, Darrell L. Feagin, along with our show co-host, Tamara Howard, in this exclusive live radio broadcast titled, "From Gangs to Goodwill: Mentoring Makes a Difference.
Today's guest is a former gang member, "Silas" who will share his story about gang life and the choices he made in order to change his life for the good. He talks about how embracing positive values provided him with resources for personal change, as well as, a way to guide him from the path that his previous choices had led him on.
He encourages our youth, and the listening audience, to challenge themselves to choose those values you have the most difficulty with and attack it; work at it one day at a time, every day, every hour and every minute and you'll succeed at being a better you.
Call in, listen, learn, ask questions and make comments. And Always, Always Remember there is Goodwill in Each of Us!
Every Sunday you will here from none other then Craig and Daniel Addison. Christian brothers and fellow Way Walkers. Tonight we will discuss "gangs" and how they tie into the Mark of the Beast. You can call in live @(917)-889-3226 or you can listen via internet @www.blogtalkradio.com/thewaywalkers.
Join Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) in a discussion about today's youth and helping them deal with peer pressure. From what they want to wear, which technology they ask permission to use, or what activities they want to be part of, our children's behavior is many times a reflection of the influences and pressures that come from their peer group. How to balance these with parental controls, which battles to choice, and when to draw the line are some of what will be discussed in this episode.
Join Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) in a discussion about today's youth and helping them form good habits. Habits can help or hinder success in school and in life. Forming positive habits will more likely result in getting more sleep, maintaining better health and weight, managing the obsessions with their devices, or finishing homework and studying for tests more successfully.
Light of Christ Chuch in Northeastern Pennsylvania is a truly special house of worship. We are radically devoted to Christ, irrevocably committed to one another and relentlessly dedicated to reaching the children of God. In this introductory radio show, come meet our Senior Pastor, Patricia Lee and hear of the many ministries that are changng lives by spreading the word of our Lord. Brought to you by the Youth Ministry, our radio hosts Anthony & Julia will speak with our Pastor to share the unique and wonderful programs at our church and our vision for the future.
It's school time again! Being a child today is far different than any other time. So much access, so much to get into. Join us as we discuss some of the many dangers for our youth. Things to look for to help them along their journey. Also ways to push them in a positive direction. Keep them productive, keep their heads on straight and focused.
Join Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) in a discussion about today's youth and the benefits of therapy. Joining the discussion will be Barrie Sueskind. Sueskind is a strength-based therapist who incorporates somatic techniques into talk therapy, providing a holistic approach that treats the entire person. She utilizes the Trauma Resiliency Model, teaching clients tools for anxiety-management and regulation of depression, and EMDR, an innovative technique for trauma processing. Areas of specialization include relational challenges, family issues, codependency, anxiety, depression, and life purpose. She works with adolescents, adults, and couples, and runs a variety of groups. This will be a very thought-provoking discussion not to be missed.
Join co-hosts Dr Jason Stein (iRyse.com) and Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) as they explore the developmental markers for adolescents becoming adults.What are the signs that a child is becoming an adult? Is graduation from high school just a rite of passage or does it really signify something more important? Turning 18 is the mythical age of freedom, but in reality there is a significant increase in responsibility. These are just a few points which will be discussed in this episode.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (32 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Papa Lou (11 chatters)
- Straitway (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (9 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (5 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Nocturnas Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (3 chatters)
- CenterStage (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (2 chatters)
- Voices of The True Israelites (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)