SORT BY Relevancy
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Is there anyone among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you then, although you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!”
Good Aternoon everyone My name is Pastor Luis Mojica, I am the Youth Pastor at New Beginnings Fellowship Church.
Today is the beginning of a new Beautiful Project that the Lord has put into my heart to reach out to more Youth Out there!
This is a grand opening on prayer
So many youth need it today
Youth need a place where they can go just to talk about certain things in ife
Youth are the vision for tomorrow
Youth may not have what i had growing up even thow i went through trials and situations. . .
youth can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
youth need a person to help them thru life
youth has to stay focused and clear on there purpose for chirst
If you need to get saved well so be it we can chat after and talk about getting to a place of safety
Yesterday Bowling Green fans got some rather terrible unexpected news when head coach dino Babers announced that starting quarterback Matt Johnson was likely done for the season following a hip injury. Obviously losing a quarterback is never good, especially not when he may just be the best player in the conference and a key player in your team's hopes of winning a conference title.
To get some perspective on what the loss of Johnson means to the team, I spoke with Thurman Dieter, one of our Bowling Green experts here at The Belt. Dieter and I talk about the injury to Johnson, the loss at WKU, what BGSU fans should expect out of their new starting quarterback, Jason Knapke, and took a look ahead at what the rest of the season has in store for the Falcons in this 30 minute episode (the 30th episode, too) of Mid-American Hustle.
Join co-host Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss successful tutoring of our youth with expert Shannon O'Hara.
O'Hara is Founder and Executive Director of Progressive Minds Tutoring, and for the past 6yrs has helped educate and increase proficiency of scholars working to navigate learning and behavioral challenges. Prior to teaching she worked as a social worker investigating child abuse and neglect, and possesses a BA in Psychology and Masters in Education & HR Management.She is also the mother of 3 children; 2 of whom are currently learning to manage learning and behavioral challenges.
Celebrating and Uplifting Youth! A word from the Lord on relationships!
WHO IS BREEDING A (DE)GENERATION OF ELDERLY BLACK YOUTH? WHAT ARE ELDERLY YOUTH? WHY IS THIS BEING DONE TO BLACK YOUTH TODAY? HOW ARE THEY AIDING IN THIS? WHAT IS THE SOLUTION TO THIS IN THE FUTURE? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TONIGHT AT 9PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE.INTEL NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (13 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (11 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (9 chatters)
- Aquaman (8 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- TPPCTV (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (2 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- MRTALK (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (2 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (1 chatters)
- Out and About Town (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- pinkheelsthesoul (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Home Staging with Mannie (1 chatters)
- Military Mamas (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- COS Radio (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)