SORT BY Relevancy
Join Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) in a discussion about today's youth and helping them deal with peer pressure. From what they want to wear, which technology they ask permission to use, or what activities they want to be part of, our children's behavior is many times a reflection of the influences and pressures that come from their peer group. How to balance these with parental controls, which battles to choice, and when to draw the line are some of what will be discussed in this episode.
Join Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) in a discussion about today's youth and helping them form good habits. Habits can help or hinder success in school and in life. Forming positive habits will more likely result in getting more sleep, maintaining better health and weight, managing the obsessions with their devices, or finishing homework and studying for tests more successfully.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss the important issue of raising the atypical child. The hosts will be joined by Rita Eichenstein, PhD, who was penned a guide for parents who are struggling with their ‘atypical’ child; be it ADHD, Autism, a learning disability or any other diagnosis. Dr. Eichenstein, a clinical psychologist, notes that the tendency to just focus on the child’s well being is only half the journey; because much of the child’s ultimate mental well being rests largely on the well-being of the parents and she provides tools and understanding to help parents work through the often discouraging process of raising a child with any type of difference. If you are a parent who wants help in coping with the challenges of raising an atypical child, or a professional who wants to get a better idea of how better to understand the parents of the children they work with, listen to these childcare experts talk about the issues.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss an important part of any child's life, the rite if passage. Whether it's a big birthday, or a cultural marker like grade school graduation or prom, the significance we place on these events can create anticipation, expectation, and stress. Why do we build these into our kids' lives and how to keep their importance in balance are amoung the topic discussed.
Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war! War sucks, war happens, deal with it. The question is: How? The answer is: Be prepared, always, to fight and win wars BUT always be measured in initiating wars. Being anti-war is tantamount to surrender and an abdication of the duty to secure justice and defend the innocent; yet initiating wars of conquest and plunder leads to slaughter of the innocent and perpetuates injustice. Is there a measured manner between these Hegelian extremes? One is to apply an Orwellian veneer employing false pretexts and emotive appeals to foment a desire for jingoism. Another is to appeal to Just War doctrine. Yet, the lapdogs on the right and the left see war as the only solution to every problem, both foreign and domestic. Rand Paul disagrees, so the establishment lapdogs, especially the Neocon dogs of war on the ‘right’ go into a berserk frenzy – dogpile on the good doctor! He may run, but he cannot win.
The Republic has been usurped by the tyranny, which shall persist UNLESS liberty-loving people band together to restore Constitutional governance from your own community on up to the Imperial District of Corruption. Restore The Constitutional Militia of the Several States, sound money, free economies, religious and civil liberties as well as a sensible foreign policy of trade non-interventionist defense backed up by the most powerful Navy and Marines; or watch the fascists in both parties push transnational agendas.This is the last chance to stop those who perpetuate empire abroad and a police state at home. To defeat the lawless hordes of Cultural Marxists, fascists, oligarchs, kleptocrats, useful idiots and their fellow travelers especially the Democrats, first you MUST CRUSH the Neocon fascists...for liberty!
Please LIKE and SHARE this our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LibertysThunder
Join co-hosts Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) and Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) as they discuss the very topical issue of terrorism, and the effect it has on our young., As the world seems to get increasingly more violent and insecure, how to best explain why intolerance and terror is part of our modern world will be discussed.
Examples of Youth Culture
The term "youth culture" refers to the ways that teenagers conduct their lives. Youth culture can pertain to interests, styles, behaviors, music, beliefs, vocabulary, clothes, sports and dating. The concept behind youth culture is that adolescents are a subculture with norms, mores, behaviors and values that differ from the main culture of older generations within society.
Commonly-used Youth Culture Examples
· In the 1960's the wearing of clothes that indicated freedom
· Following of music groups that perform music that speaks to the issues teenagers perceive themselves enduring at the time such as Nirvana in the 1990's and The Beatles in the 1960's
· Hairstyles that exhibit a lack of conformity such as brightly colored hair, spiked hair, shaved heads
· Behavior that is contrary to what is perceived to be accepted and expected by parents such as drinking, smoking, using drugs
· Language usage that is bold in order to set themselves apart such as either excessive cursing or a usage of esoteric “cool” buzz words
· Behaviors such as cutting school or low grade criminal activity in order to assert independence and non-conformity
Mark E. Epstein DVM, Dipl. ABVP C/F, CVPP
Medical Director, TotalBond Veterinary Hospitals, PC
Dr. Epstein is medical director of TotalBond Veterinary Hospitals located in the Carolinas. As founder of Carolinas Animal Pain Management Clinic, Dr. Epstein is passionate about the recognition, prevention, and treatment of pain in cats and dogs.
He has been credentialed by the American Academy of Pain Management, and as a Certified Veterinary Pain Practitioner (CVPP) by the International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management, has authored textbook chapters and peer-reviewed journal articles, and is a nationally- and internationally sought-after speaker/lecturer on implementing pain management systems in private practices. Dr. Epstein is co-chairperson of the 2015 AAHA/AAFP Pain Management Guidelines
for Dogs and Cats.
For this episode of Tripawd Talk Radio Dr. Epstein will share his tips for managing pain in animals living with cancer. We'll learn about:
The different types of pain caused by cancer in cats and dogs
How to assess your cat or dog for signs of pain
Different types of non-drug treatments that can help
Traditional and novel pain-relieving medications
Pain management for dogs and cats at the end-of-life stage
Please join us in the Live Tripawds Chat during the show!
Honey Drip Radio Corporation is a network. We have one of the hottest radio shows we have an international network. We have open mic for advertisements, poets, rappers, singers, businesses, speakers, talk shows and more!!! Come showcase your talent.
**POST YOUR POEMS, MUSIC LINKS AND EVENTS in our groups and our page
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (72 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (41 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (24 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (18 chatters)
- John Baptist (11 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- EX3 Radio 2 (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (1 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- DraftSmashers Radio (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Jawanza4life (1 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (1 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (0 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)
- Steves segments (0 chatters)