SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* An American Christian activist, Peter LaBarbera, is found not guilty of mischief in Canada.
* County clerks in Florida are taking a stand for traditional marriage.
* The Obama administration is now paying for sex-change operations with your tax dollars.
On This episode of Trading Dimes for Dollars, Eric Pierre of Bedrock Assurance will be discussing Real-Estate with Rod Watson of the Watson Realty Group and Edwin Tatum of Detate Property Group.
Rod Watson of the Watson Group Realty can be contacted by the following:
Edwin Tatum of Detate Property Group can be contacted by the following:
Eric Pierre, CPA can be reached by the following:
Join your hosts: Anthony, Steven and Monica as they give you the truth about "Making Dollars" and breaks down all of the nonsense that we have been taught about money. This is a fun filled show with Current News, Sports, Entertainment and commentary. Listen to our financial insight every week Monday to Thursday 8 am to 9 am LIVE on www.takingoverradio.com. Follow us on twitter at @dollarsnotsense.
Visit our website at: www.triunewealth.com and www.fordinsgroup.com
It is painful to tell our true story because we can see the results of this truth all around us. Even in our own lives and families. Here are 8 mental obstacles we must stand, face and conquer to do more than just survive, so we can thrive.
Our community's money story is painful because:
1. we do not plan for a prosperous future, we hope & pray
2. we do not seriously implement a plan, we talk about it
3. we are ignorant due to lack of knowledge
(we reject the knowledge when offered)
4. we are unwilling to change and grow to succeed
5. we value the opinions of those who don't know or care
6. we've been conditioned - unconsciously taught lack
7. we let that conditioning cause us to make excuses
8. we wait until it's too late, from the cradle to the grave
Here’s an example of AMAZING: You can have $1 million in the bank on your 65th birthday, here’s what you would need to save each month depending on your age when you start. Together we can create the cash flow to do this. These figures assume an interest rate of 10%.
25 years old - $160/month
35 years old - $440/month
45 years old - $1,317/month
55 years old - $4,822/month
60 years old - $13,200/month
Don't wait. Let's get together to change this story one family at a time starting with you and those you know. Let's do AMAZING prosperity!
Best wishes for a prosperous & happy future,
What is the smart thing to do with your tax refund in 2015?
Is it to take a Vegas trip or Carribean Cruise? That would be nice. Tim walks you through the best areas to put your refund so you can build financial security for you and your family starting today.
Listen in to become smart with your money.
As always, the phone lines will be open, with any questions you have for Tim. Call in number is +1 347 945 5079
Welcome to the Altus State & Local Tax and Advisory Podcast Series. Today, we are speaking with Brad Gorski, a Senior Director with Altus Group, about key personal property tax legislative bills and initiatives in Georgia.
LOTS TO COVER TODAY...WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH OUR ADDICTION TO WHEAT?? IS THERE A SENSORY OVERL0AD?? AND ENGLAND PLANS TO TAX SUGAR! IS IT A GOOD IDEA OR NOT?? AND A RELOOK AT CALCIUM LEVELS AND HOW MUCH WE NEED ACTUALLY
Join hosts, Anthony, Steven, Monica and Judith as they discuss your success is in your numbers with Lisa Santiago, Success Coach and President of the Business Klub.
in Self Help
week we talk about ways to live your best life, be your best you and leave your past far, far behind. This week who knows what we'll be talking about, but you can be certain it will be something that will have a positive impact on your life.
We'd love to hear from you! If you have a suggestion for a future show, have a question on a past show or just want to let us know what you're doing...please contact us via our facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/transformingyourlifewithkellieandlisa/
As always, thanks for listening!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (12 chatters)
- SOTT Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (11 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (3 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)