SORT BY Relevancy
What makes police officers and the government powerless? When the American people know their rights!
Police officers don't like to hear these words:
"Am I free to go?"
"I don't consent to a search."
"I'm going to remain silent."
You have rights during a traffic stop or any police encounter. Learn what your rights are and use them before you loose them!
1. Safety - When being pulled over pull over to a safe place, turn off your ignition, stay in the car and keep your hands on the steering wheel. At night turn on the interior light. Keep your license, registration and proof of insurance close by like in your "sun visor."
Immediately roll your window down all the way. Not half way, not an inch so you can speak through the crack. All the way. Among other things, it will show that you have nothing to hide.
Be courteous, stay calm, smile and don't complain. Show respect and say things like "sir and no sir." Never bad-mouth a police officer, stay in control of your words, body language and your emotions. Keep your hands where the police officer can see them. Never touch a police officer and never run away!
Tune into a brand new episode of RAW UNDERGROUND MUSIC HOSTED BY YOUNG TAY!
TUNE INTO A BRAND NEW EPISODE OF RAW UNDERGROUND MUSIC.We will be dedicating the last 30 minutes to the music legend!! HOSTED BY YOUNG TAY
TUNE INTO A BRAND NEW EPISODE OF RAW UNDERGROUND MUSIC YA DIGG! HOSTED BY YOUNG TAY
Tune into a brand new episode of "Raw Underground music" Hosted by young tay!
THE UPCOMING EETC CONFERENCE : TECHNOLOGY FOR YOUNG CHILDREN
Part of NAEYC 's conference, The Early Education and Technology for Children (EETC) Conference started in 2011 with the goal of bringing researchers, policymakers, and educators together to further conversations around what works for young children and to inspire innovative change on the behalf of children everywhere. Dr. Ben Heuston, President of Waterford Institute and founding sponsor of the conference is our guest
Every consecutive generation of children faces new and difficult challenges that the ones before could not even fathom. Lately, we are hearing of more and more children, teens, and young adults with psychic and mediumship abilities. Growing up this way can be difficult in the least as fear and peer pressure can cause them to shut down. Join us as we open up our show to some teens and young adults as they share their experiences of growing up with the gift. Listener questions are always welcome. Remember to check out T Shirt campaign at http://buy.teespring.com/among-the-realms-blogtalk-radi?utm_keyword=rdr
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (38 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (30 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (29 chatters)
- johnsolar283 (17 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (16 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- Liberator Speaks (12 chatters)
- Scott Hensler Update (11 chatters)
- Straitway (10 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (9 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (9 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (8 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- PSYCHIC BRENDA BRADSHAW (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- SpookHunters Radio (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- FPC Network (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (1 chatters)
- EGM Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- JohnKirk3 (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Voices of The True Israelites (1 chatters)