SORT BY Relevancy
The Young Media Critics…voices of the future made a few changes in the program. They will kick off the 2014-2015 season talking about media, literacy, digital messages and more with the Young Media Co-hosts.
Our show is based on “The Inquiry Process/ Free your Mind/Express Your View”-components of media literacy and media education as defined by The Center on Media Literacy (www.medialit.org ). It is not a show to bash the media.
The Young Media Critics Co -Host will share with the listeners how their lives are influenced by the media messages that surround them every day.
Join the Young Media Critics on Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 5 p.m. EST, as they talk with Frank W. Baker, media literacy education consultant and author about the importance of medial literacy education to children, parents and other concerned adults who work with young people.
Frank W. Baker is a media literacy education consultant and the author of three books, including Media Literacy In the K-12 Classroom (ISTE, 2012). He contributed two chapters to Mastering Media Literacy (Solution Tree, 2014). In November 2013, Frank was a co-recipient of the National Telemedia Council‘s annual Jessie McCanse Award given for individual contributions to the field of media literacy over at least 10 years. Follow him on Twitter @fbaker.
Maggie Jackson, an award-winning author and former Boston Globe columnist is joining Young Media Critics on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 at 5 p.m.
Ms. Jackson is known for her penetrating coverage of social issues, especially technology’s impact on humanity. Her essays and articles also have appeared in The New York Times, Business Week, Utne, and on National Public Radio.
Her acclaimed book, Distracted: The Erosion of Attention and the Coming Dark Age, jumpstarted our global conversation on the steep costs of fragmenting our attention. With a foreword by Bill McKibben, the book reveals the astonishing scientific discoveries that can help us rekindle our powers of focus in a world of overload. The book is a “richly detailed and passionately argued … account of the travails facing an ADD society” (Publishers Weekly) and “concentrates the mind on a real problem of modern life” (Wall Street Journal).
We invite you - Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 5 p.m. Call in on 347-633-9114 and join the show.
D Gambit Radio and Life Innovations Ent. Present: Dream Catchers. Join us as we discuss all the moves in NBA free agency,Total Slaughter Rap Battle: Mook 3-0 Lux! Hollow goes in,Daylight gets undressed again!(wtf!) world news and much more! And of course all the best music from the past, present, and future (up and coming artist)!
Join the host of Gospel Excellence, "The Angel of the Airwaves" Bobbie D as she brings you the best in Gospel music and praise. Join her this Saturday morning at 10 am EST on Blogtalkradio.com!
Join me on Saturday, July 12th when I 'chat' with author Travis Hunter. Travis is a best selling author who keeps us in stitches on Facebook with stories about his son.
About the author:
I was born Florence, South Carolina. I grew up playing football and basketball like most of the other kids around my way. I never thought I'd be an author. I always hated reading and God forbid writing. So being the smart woman that she is, my mother used reading as a form of punishment for me when I acted up. Little did I know she was planting a very important seed. One that would one day turn into a career. I decided to start writing because I couldn't find any good books with positive African American male leads. So I decided to take a leap of faith and wrote my first novel, The Hearts of Men. I self published THOM and after selling a little over six thousand copies in about two months, I was approached by Random House. They republished The Hearts of Men. After that, I was bitten by the writing bug and now I'm on a role. Married But Still Looking, Trouble Man, A One Woman Man, Something to Die For, A Family Sin, Dark Child and the latest, Momma's a Virgin. I have three young adult novels; Two The Hard Way, At the Cross Roads, On the Come Up and the forthcoming novel about bullies; The Last Laugh. My novels are all quick reads. I could kill lots of trees with pages and pages of fluff but I prefer to give you mostly the meat and potatoes of the story. Im very passionate about my non-profit THe Hearts of Men Foundation. (www.theheartsofmen.org) Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the work.
Join me to discuss how to create the life we WANT! Angel connections, Numerology, Astrology, Spiritual Eating, Exercise, Spiritual Resources, how to use the Law of Attraction and more... And most important it is FUN...we are here on earth to enjoy the ride...so hop on, oh, and call in for a mini FREE reading too!
Jen Young has been studying NUMEROLOGY for many years along with ANGEL CARDS and ASTROLOGY. Jen is a licensed "Angel Therapy Practitioner", certified by Dr. Doreen Virtue, PhD. She has been giving Angel Card Readings for over 15 yrs. She combines the power of Numerology, Angel Cards and Astrology to give a whole and complete reading. She believes that we all have the power to live our best life, the key is in Self-Awareness which leads to Self-Empowerment!
We've got the Power!
Jen has also studied at DELPHI UNIVERSITY & HARCUM COLLEGE in Bryn Mawr PA.
Is a certified REIKI practitioner, level 2, and a "Radical Forgiveness" Facilitator.
Contact Jen directly to book your Private Reading, Angel Party, or Workshop
Jen Travels and Speaks worldwide and is available to hold a workshop at your
On this episode of Conversations With Dr. D Ivan Young, Dr. D teaches us to move forward. It doesn't matter if it's after the loss of a job, after a separation, the death of a loved one or even divorce. When it's time to go, you've gotta go. Find out the secrets to moving upward and onward on this episode of Conversations With Dr. D Ivan Young.
Does this feel familiar - God, Help Me... Where do I go from here!
Daily you ask yourself where do I go from here? Am I on the right track? If you're like most people, you'd love to have confirmation you're heading in the right direction. How much would it benefit you to hear from God with Clarity? Imagine what it'd be like to know you're making the right decision? Well I've got good news, there's a way to confirm you're moving in the right direction.
Everything Is Working For Your Good!!!
On this episode of Conversations With Dr. D Ivan Young - Join Dr. D Ivan Young as he teaches you the secrets to avoiding problems and keeping your life on track.
Get a pen and paper and don’t miss one moment of this episode with America’s leading expert on life, love and relationships, Dr. D Ivan Young
*All Of Our Programs Are Archived For Your Listening Pleasure*
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (168 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (91 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (14 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (9 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (4 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (0 chatters)