SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we celebrate the upcoming 7th Annual OMG! Cancer Summit for Young Adults by welcoming rock star cancer caregivers Dan Crail (caregivers to Liz Harms) and Jayna Martin (caregiver to Ashley Martin). We will be discussing the complexities and nuances of what it takes to get busy living as a primary caregiver to a young adult with cancer. Survivor spotlight on Jared Sweat.
Join us as we celebrate the upcoming 7th Annual OMG! Cancer Summit by welcoming executive leadership from three OMG2014 exhibitor nonprofit AYA organizations (Heather Salazar (Executive Director, Pink Ribbon Girls), Michael Randazzo (Board of Directors, Survivor Glam Squad) and Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation). Survivor spotlight on OMG! Steering Committee member Paul Berman
SURVIVOR SPOTLIGHT HEATHER BUCHAN Young Adult Survivor Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (2x) Stupid Cancer Intern Alumni LAURA SCHOCKER Senior Editor, Healthy Living The Huffington Post SEAMUS MCKIERNAN Young Adult Cancer Caregiver Associate Blog Editor The Huffington Post
Join us as we welcome the oncology rock stars behind the /take a deep breath/ Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University’s comprehensive follow-up STAR Program for adult survivors of childhood cancer. Karen Kinahan, RN (Clinical Nurse Specialist), Kristin Smith (Fertility Preservation Patient Navigator) and long-term survivor Colleen Cira will talk about life beyond childhood cancer and progress being made to serve the more than 350,000 Americans in that space. Survivor spotlight on young adult colon cancer survivor, blogger and healthcare activist Michelle Whitehead-Hastings.
For many young adults diagnosed with cancer, the fertility repercussions of treatment are often eclipsed by the primary objective of treating the disease. Join us as we talk with Gina Shaw (Author) and Shelley Nolden (blogger and mom to be) as we explore the options, risks and tough emotional and psychological issues of having children after cancer. Survivor Spotlight on Jen Rachman.
Join us tonight as we speak to Ulman Cancer Fund President/CEO Brock Yetso and Program Manager Laura Scruggs for an exclusive roundtable event highlighting their foundation's programs, mission and impact for young adults with cancer. Survivor spotlight Stephanie Madsen, founder of “Derailing My Diagnosis”.
It’s October, otherwise known as “Pinktober”. As we enter Brest Cancer Awareness Month, join us as we welcome our friends Dr. Angela Wall (Communications Director) and Annie Sartor (Policy and Campaign Coordinator) from Brest Cancer Action, a national, feminist grassroots education and advocacy organization fighting to achieve health justice for all women at risk of and living with breast cancer. Survivor Spotlight on Seporah Raizer.
Pastor George Furman was on MInistry Beat earlier in the summer to discuss his battle with cancer. Today George returns to the show to give listeners a health update and to talk about his latest appointment as pastor of Adult Life Ministries at ACAC. Join George and John as they talk about life and ministry on today's show.
It’s important to recognize that sleep is an absolutely crucial component of strengthening your immune system and needs to be part of your cancer treatment plan. Listen as we dig back into the archives and Dr. Ken Weizer discusses sleep and how to get enough rest when on the cancer journey.
It’s understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person’s experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality.
By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
Join host Donna Wright on the couch tonight as she talks with Young Adult authors Allie Jean, Juli Alexander, Andrea Smith, and KR Grace. We'll learn about the lighter side of YA and what is hot within this genre. All of this and more this week on Hummingbird Place -- Your Home for Romance. Coming to you live from the Secret Cravings Publishing studio.
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Join Host Live Chats
- Holger Awakens (32 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (18 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (10 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (5 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- KimberleyJ (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (3 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Healing Explosion Shows (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)