SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Annie O'Sullivan and have candid conversations concerning the past and much more importantly the future. Our guest have walked your road and come out the other side.
Working to INSPIRE, ENCOURAGE, EDUCATE, AND MENTOR FOR A BETTER TODAY AND TOMORROW!
Tonights Guest Jo Eden is a wife, mom and grandmother who tells it like it was to be an abused child, yesterday and today. Phone lines will be open and the chat room will be up! The Show is live! It's good to be back!
Annie O'Sullivan, Blogger/Speaker and Author of, Can You Hear Me Now?
Connie Lee, Connie Lee/FACSAFoundation.org/Founder/President/ 318.540.4464
in Self Help
Join Doreen Guma, Certified Professional Life Coach and Michael K. Waterman, co-founder of BExtraordinary (www.BExtraordinaryMakeup.com and www.BExtraordinaryFragrance.com) as we discuss Joe Lewis' saying, You Can Run but You Can't Hide... and the philosophy behind that statement. Click here to read Doreen's weekly article on this subject.
Each week on our Empower Half Hour podcast, professional resources from TimeToPlay.com discuss tips and words of wisdom to help us make small changes so we can have a better life and Enjoy Life!.
Embrace the timetoplay.com philosophy - you have to be happy, healthy, have money and work life balance to have quality of life. It`s time to Enjoy YOUR Life!
Jonah 1:1-3 (NIV)
The word of the Lord came to Jonah son of Ammitia Go to the great city of Ninevah and preach against it because its wickedness has come up before me. But Jonah ran away from the Lord and headed for Tarshish went down to Joppa where he found a ship bound for that port. After paying the fare, he went aboard and sailed for Tarshish to flee from the Lord.
Pleasure to pain! 50% of men and 30% of women around the globe drink alcohol. In the USA alone over 20 million 12 years to 20 years old are drinkers. 23 million use street drugs. Every 15 seconds a women is battered by her husband, friend or partner. One drink can quickly lead to addiction and loss of mind power. 6 million children live with one at least one parent who has a drug addiction. How can we prevent addiction to drugs and or alcohol and how can we reverse existing addiction, substance abuse, prevent suicide, prevent domestic violence, prevent a rise in crime and anger related violent crimes? Dr. Vie talks frankly about these hot issues in light of the trending movie Gone Girl - do you ever know who someone really is? Congrats to September winner of Dr. Vie's naturally health gift spree...Melissa from Quebec. Sign up for your gifts, learn about Taming The Female Impostor, Dr. Vie's new book and Mastering Your Energies course and get your free sleep tips at DrVie.com.
in Self Help
Himself a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, striving to pull something positive out of the experience with his stage show "Ask a Sex Abuse Survivor".
In the show, he tells the story of the abuse I suffered and of the path to healing he found. Throughout the performance there are "feedback breaks" where audience members can comment, ask questions and share their own stories.
When the show debuted as part of the Philadelphia SoLowFest this past June, he was gratified to find many survivors sharing their stories in an atmosphere that was 100% safe and supportive.
After the debut, he partnered with the National Association of Adult Survivors of Child Abuse, to better promote "Ask a Sex Abuse Survivor" and reach more survivors.
in Self Help
Let talk about domestic violence! October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month! Call in, get into the chat room, tell your story, your ideas or just vent a little.
DV is a problem for many survivors of childhood abuse. Its easy to go from and abusive past to an abusive future. Can you break that cycle? You betcha! Lets talk
in Self Help
The FACSA Foundation.org is changing the social stigma of child sexual assault, public policies, conducting current research of community needs , educating communities on prevention and education of child sexual assault and human trafficking, by hosting free conferences with local advocates; filming a documentary on survivors, the latest healing therapies, and most effective counseling techniques, for people to thrive, rather than merely survive.
The FACSAFoundation.org (Family and Friends Fighting Against Child Sexual Assault) is an all volunteer staff, with a 501 (C) 3 status. We are traveling across the U.S. and Cananda, on a 115 city Shattering The Silence Tour and Documentary Project. to shatter the silence of child sexual assault, saying, "Enough Is Enough, We Will Not Be Silent Any Longer!"
If you would like to get involved with contact
Connie Lee/FACSA Foundation/Founder/President
Join us live on the Yes You Can! worldwide broadcast on the first Tuesday of each month at 11pm for an inspiring story of survival and success With Host Sarah Grace - Septembers special guest is Rev. Miranda Perkins
Sweet Tea With A Chaser - Monday Night
Sweet Pea, Bryan Mac, and Gemini.....
Grown Folks Traveling with Alyce
and much more.
9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Topic for Monday Night, October 6, 2014
Trust - without complaining
Honesty - without harassment
Love - without conditions
Can you do all of the above....
Let's Talk About It
Call in - 646-478-3527
TUNE IN and listen or add to the pot
Call in 646-478-3527
or go to
Tough times often produce unknown courage and strength. Most come out on the other side with a great deal more knowledge and understanding. Yet, while going through the struggles, many people injured in car accidents need encouragement through some of the hard times. Nothing is better than talking with someone who has navigating these trouble waters. The wisdom, knowledge, and support can change outcomes and make the pain and suffering a bit more tolerable.
Yes, you can make it after a car accident. Back to a life that brings pleasure, joy, and challenges which creates growth. Join me, ESTRA today in this discussing this topic.
Yes You Can! Radio Show With Host Sarah Grace - Special Guest Pastor Jarrod Dunn
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (102 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- canadianglen (11 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Little Show (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)