SORT BY Relevancy
Mandatory evacuations south of Highway 120 and north of Old Yosemite Road. Structure defense is in place for this area of the fire by ground and aerial resources. An evacuation advisory has been extended on the Highway 108 corridor. The new evacuation advisory is from Long Barn to Pinecrest. A Forest Closure is in effect for locations near and in advance of the fire.
Plivitce Lakes - Croatia
Have your camera handy to take pictures of the national park that is made up a chain of 16 pristine lakes that set above each other and connected with spectacular waterfalls and cascades. They are nested in a jungle-like lush environment, abundant with flora and fauna. This is one of the most visited natural wonders and national parks in Europe and because of its treasured value is designated as a natural wonder and registered and protected under UNESCO natural monuments. There is no car traffic allowed within the park’s limits so be prepared to be on foot through the area.
Photos: AV Travel Album
Meet the team at Midland Park Community Ministries, MPCM, in North Charleston,SC. Incorporated in 2002, Midland Park operates a food pantry and clothes closet but since the beginning it's primary goal has been to encourage clients that life changes and things get better.
Join us as the MPCM team talks about life and service at the Park.
Meet one of the volunteers at Midland Park Community Ministries, John Miller has been on board for almost a year and during that time he has seen and done a whole lot on behalf of many clients. Join us as he shares his story about the importance of volunteering.
THE NATIONAL PARK SERVICE AND EDUCATION
Its your Park Service and they have great educational tools, no matter where you are.Barb Sanders of Gettysburg NP and Eisenhower Historical Site is our guest.
Presented by WILDLIFE ACOUSTICS
EDUCATION PROJECT MANAGER OF THE NATIONAL PARK SERVICE, LINDA ROSENBLUM WILL TALK ABOUT THE NEW AND WONDERFUL INITIATIVES COMING OUT OF THE NPS AND SHE WILL BE SPEAKING FROM HER TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT AT THE BROWN VS. BOARD OF EDUCATION HISTORIC SITE IN TOPEKA.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of NatureConnectionMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Nature Connection show, airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Doreen Taylor – The award winning singer/songwriter releases her new single ‘Colors of the USA’ to benefit the National Parks Conservation Association.
- Steve Caron – Sky’s The Limit Observatory in Twentynine Palms, CA.
- Bruce Tepper - Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau in Yosemite’s Gold Country.
- Adonia Ripple - General Manager Yosemite Operations, Yosemite Conservancy
- Leah Launey – Three Rivers B&B in Three Rivers, CA
- Dana Dierkes - Kings Canyon & Sequoia National Parks
- Cynthia Johnston – Herbalist, MoonMaid Botanicals
- Aggie Garcia – Fashion Designer, Illusions by Aggie
Join Andrew Gluchov (@statboydrew) and John Doucette (@radiodoucette) as they dive into the world of college sports. From football, to basketball, hockey and more, the guys are there to give the proper respect to all college sports. From the College Football Playoff to the Frozen Four, Andrew and John will cover the championships that make college sports the amazing experience that they are. Tune in and enjoy the show!
It's Championship Monday as UConn and Kentucky square off in one of the most unlikely national championships. Also, the guys will talk about the other basketball tournaments as they wrap up.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, publishers of VacationStationMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station travel show, airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of National Parks.
- Mark Essman & Christine Bohlke – Marin County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- John Dell’Osso – Point Reyes National Seashore in Marin County, CA
- Sandy Gordon – Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau in California’s Yosemite Gold Country
- Joe Juszkiewicz – Evergreen Lodge, gateway to Yosemite National Park
- George Wendt - Founder of OARS White Water Rafting & Adventure Travel Company
- Krisie Morgan - Julian Chamber of Commerce in San Diego’s mountain and back-country
- Artist Victoria Chick – Plein Air Painting
Grant Din is the Community Relations Director at AIISF, where he is working on research and educational projects. He has over 25 years experience in the nonprofit sector, including 18 years at Asian Neighborhood Design in San Francisco in resource development and management positions. An avid family history researcher and genealogist for over twenty years, Grant has traced his grandparents' and other relatives' lives including their stays at Angel Island. He loves to help others learn more about their family histories and always seeks to learn new ways to find information. He and fellow researchers are developing a Chinese American Genealogical Society.
William Wong was born and grew up in Oakland, California’s Chinatown, the youngest child and only son of seven children of Gee Seow Hong and Gee Suey Ting. His parents ran The Great China restaurant in the heart of Chinatown from 1943 to 1961. He attended Oakland public schools and the University of California at Berkeley before becoming a journalist for mainstream newspapers.
Join Host Live Chats
- I Am Rebecca (10 chatters)
- Body of Christ (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (5 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (5 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- REVELATION aka (3 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (2 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (2 chatters)
- EmpowermentCoaching (1 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- ZnaTrainer (1 chatters)
- RikkiRJones (1 chatters)
- Thursday Night Tailgate (1 chatters)