SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com & Spirit of America Magazines, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, with this episode focusing on Tuolumne County, California’s Yosemite Gold Country. Show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
- Lisa Mayo – Executive Director, Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau
- Lorie Gianelli and winemaker Chuck Hovey - Gianelli Vineyards
- Scott & Kelly Smith - Mother Lode Adventures Charter Services
- Sara Jones – Sierra Repertory Theatre
- Cindy Zelinsky – Emberz Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Debbie Sharp – Long Barn Lodge & Ice Skating Arena
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Mandatory evacuations south of Highway 120 and north of Old Yosemite Road. Structure defense is in place for this area of the fire by ground and aerial resources. An evacuation advisory has been extended on the Highway 108 corridor. The new evacuation advisory is from Long Barn to Pinecrest. A Forest Closure is in effect for locations near and in advance of the fire.
Esther Markle, General Manager of Yerington Inn, chats with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith about the various attractions, activities, and events in historic Yerington, Nevada. The area boasts plenty of nature trails, birding, historic sites, an art center and museum, casinos, geocaching, restaurants, and more. Located near the Pony Express National Historic Trail and California National Historic Trail, and a few hours from the Manzanar National Historic Site and east entrance of Yosemite National Park, Nancy and Lisa will be visiting Yerington in May 2015, as part of their Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407 National Park units.
This interview originally aired on April 12, 2015, on Big Blend Radio's Champagne Sundays variety show, that broadcasted live from Joshua Inn Bed & Breakfast in Hollister, California.
Join Nancy & Lisa - publishers of VacationStationMagazine.com, and Sandy Gordon & Bruce Tepper - Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau, for Big Blend Radio's special show covering Yosemite's Gold Country, located in the heart of Central California! Hear about Winter Activities & Events, Gold Rush History, Food & Wine, Places to Stay, Yosemite National Park, Stanislaus National Forest, and more!
News for people in the path of the Rim Fire.
With winds gusting to 50 mph on Sierra mountain ridges and flames jumping from treetop to treetop, hundreds of firefighters have been deployed to protect mountain communities in the path of the fire.
It has burned an area the size of Chicago.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for day two of Big Blend Radio’s Birthday Bash, streaming live from Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, in Tucson Arizona, as part of Big Blend’s Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
We’re Talking About Tucson, Arizona - Plus:
- National Park System Expansion & Funding – John Garder & Elise Russell Liguori - National Parks Conservations Association
- Yuma Arizona Events & Canoe Trips with Carrie Ring – Yuma Civic Center, Rex Ijams – Yuma Art Center & Historic Yuma Theatre, Bruce Brown – Desert Hills Golf Course, Ken Conway & Ralph - Canoe Guides
- Cooking Soup with Chef Thomas Wright – Executive Chef of Yuma Landing Bar & Grill in Yuma, Arizona
- Restaurant Week in Yosemite Gold Country – Lisa Mayo – Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau, Hetty Booth - Caffe Blossom, and Roger Stevens - The Willow Steakhouse & Saloon
- 2015 California Labor Laws - S. Ward Heinrichs, Esq., Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego, CA
Great evening to everyone. It's been a while since my last episode. Many thiigs have happened since. but I'm going to ease back into with tonight's show. Tonight Technologist KS3 will talk about what's happened over the past month with some really big news. Hint? Taking back an opinion about something.
You might recognize “Moonrise” as one of Ansel Adams most famous photographs. But do you know the backstory behind it? Join Scissor Run host Ellie Giannelli and her guests as they expose the secrets behind the picture.
I really don't have the voice to do my show today. It's unfortunate because I really want to expose what Apple announced today. I say that not in a good way. Here's what I don't understand:
- Why are they selling iPad starting with 16GB?
- How can they justify a $100 price difference between iPad mini 2 and 3 for only one feature? (Touch ID)
- Why isn't iPad mini 3 using 802.11ac?
- What's wrong with their streaming capabilities?
- Why would anyone really spend $100 more on iPad mini 3
- The new iMac with 5K Retina is lust worthy. I want one and now have a reason to own one.
- Everyone should upgrade to Yosemite next week, after iOS 8.1 is released
- If you have a Mac that's 3 years old, you will NOT be able to use Continuity!
That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure iPad Air 2 is amazing to use and I can't wait to see one in person. Call into the show and let me hear your thoughts about what what Apple announced today.