SORT BY Relevancy
Jill Abelson is trained in basic Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa and Jivamukti Yoga and she has a special passion for the art of assisting, training the next generation of teachers and sharing the simple joys of yoga with students of all levels. She divides her time between DC and San Francisco, where she studies and teaches amongst remarkably talented colleagues at Urban Flow and Yoga Tree. Her publications are available on Amazon.
On July 6th, 2013 the first cross Canada live yoga event is being held. Purple Power Yoga hosted by Yahoo! joins yogis via live streaming to simultaneous live events in Toronto and Vancouver.
This one of a kind event celebrates healthy living, unity and fun and raises money for community programs New Leaf Yoga and Yoga Outreach, two yoga programs in Canada who reach underserved populations.
Laura Track of Yoga Outreach joins us to talk about bringing yoga to under-served populations and the impact Canadians can have through Purple Power Yoga.
Get involved - help raise funds simply by tweeting #CanadaLovesYogahttp://
This show discusses Polynesian and African Mythology and a look at Shamanism.
In this episode, Yogi Baba Prem, gives insight into the yoga sutras, this he explores the deeper meaning behind the 2nd sutra, considered by some to be the most important of the Yoga Sutras. He will explore the meaning of each term in this sutra, illuminating the deeper and practical meaning that is largely unknown in modern yoga.
in Self Help
Yoga means unity. Yoga is a great way to connect, feel and heal your life. In the FemfIt Yoga Show we will be talking about different female concepts for health that can help you inspire a new and exciting path to health. Sexuality, mood, energy, relationships and much more. We will dive in deep to female transformation and move to amazing FemFitness!
Kimberly Fowler talks about her new book Flat Belly Yoga, produced with the editors of Prevention Magazine. Flat Belly Yoga combines muscle strengthening, improved flexibility, and interval training exercise. "Yoga is known for relaxation and flexibility benefits, but it's also a full-body workout that strengthens and lenghtens your core muscles," says Folower, founder of YAS Fitness Centers. "When you add light weights, you'll amp up yoga's belly-firming power by boosting calorie burn, revving metabolism, and building calorie burning muscle mass, all of which add up to a leaner tighter core."
Donna Freeman, founder of Yoga In My School and Kids Yoga Academy hosts a discussion on the religion/education/yoga debate when it comes to teaching children.
Guests Karma Carpenter Shea, founder of K-12YOGA, Rachel Glowacki, Kids' Holy Yoga Director, Lisa Flynn, founder Yoga 4 Classrooms & ChildLight Yoga, and Lynea Gillen, Yoga Calm, will delve into spiritual health for children.
Wondering if yoga is a religion...get the answers here.
How spiritual health is addressed through children's yoga classes whether they be religion based or not Should spiritual education be addressed in a public school setting How to teach yoga without religious connection How a Christian based kids yoga program works And much more. Join the discussion - LIKE Yoga In My School on Facebook and share your opinion.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (202 chatters)
- John Baptist (129 chatters)
- NTEB (84 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (61 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (51 chatters)
- Websleuths (49 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (44 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (42 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (21 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (17 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (10 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (10 chatters)
- Tarvino (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- New Colony Network (9 chatters)
- Kawakab (9 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (9 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (8 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- BITEradio me (7 chatters)
- ARC Studies (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (6 chatters)
- Premo Mondone (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (4 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (4 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (4 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (4 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- URBAN DIVA RADIO (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- CTR1 (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- AskBhaVani (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- kamau301 (0 chatters)