SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard Show, presented by Knoda.com, host and senior staff writer Ricky Keeler will give live updates during baseball's non-waiver trade deadline. He will give his thoughts on the moves the Yankees should make, his thoughts on how the Brandon McCarthy and Chase Headley trades have worked so far, and react to any trade that happens throughout the afternoon. We will also have a couple of guests throughout the show.
At 3:15 PM, Shane Miller, vice president of the Outside Pitch Sports Network, joins the show to give his thoughts on the MLB Trade Deadline and give his thoughts on the Justin Masterson trade to the Cardinals, Jon Lester and David Price updates, and any rumors that he is hearing surrounding the Yankees.
Then, at 3:35 PM, Mark Polishuk, a writer at MLB Trade Rumors, joins Ricky to give his thoughts on the Yankees' action/inaction at the deadline.
Tune in and voice your opinion throughout this live trade deadline show!
On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard Radio Show, host Ricky Keeler dives into all things Alex Rodriguez and his 162 game suspension. Staff writer Scott Alfano joins the show to discuss the following topics, which includes the 60 minutes interview with Tony Boesch!
1. Your reaction to the suspension
2. How do you view the MLB Drug Process?
3. Will the Yankees buy out his contract?
4. How would you spend the $22 million?
5. Your thoughts on the Tanaka sweepstakes.
6. How do you ultimately view A-Rod as a Yankee?
7. Mark Reynolds not coming back/Scott Sizemore signs minor-league deal
On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard show, Ricky Keeler discusses the latest signings of 2B Brian Roberts and lefty reliever Matt Thornton. Plus, when will the Tanaka stuff be resolved and who are the Yankees interested in now to fill key voids on the roster.
On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard Show, Ricky Keeler will interview Tampa Yankees' pitcher Nick Goody. Nick is currently rehabbing from Tommy John surgery. He will share with us his personal story as well as some of his role models on the field. Plus, what is it like to be a Yankees' prospect?
This interview is brought to you by UnAshamed Athletes.
On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard Radio Show, host and senior staff Ricky Keeler gets you set for the 2014 season with a predictions show!
Staff writer and YGY Insider Jacob Winters along with co-editor Jason Evans join Ricky to give their picks for the AL East. They also will pick the division winners, Wild Card Winners, World Series, and give their take on who gets MVP and Cy Young.
Tune into the Yanks Go Yard Show as Ricky Keeler and guest writer Gavin Ewbank from both Yanks Go Yard and the Yanks Beat Blog talk about the day's action in Orlando at the Winter Meetings. Will the Yankees be making more moves? What's the story on Tanaka? Also, they react on the latest rumors in Major League Baseball.
On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard, host and senior staff writer Ricky Keeler breaks down the latest on the Masahiro Tanaka situation and he will react to the deal for whomever team he signs with. For this episode. Also, YGY Insider Gavin Ewbank and Delia Maria Enriquez, writer for YESNetwork.com/Bronx Baseball Daily will be breaking it down with Ricky. Here are other topics we will be addressing on the show:
1. Losing Mark Reynolds and Lyle Overbay to the Brewers - Who will backup Tex at 1B?
2. Bullpen Options Other Than Grant Balfour
3. Derek Jeter - What to expect from him in 2014?
4. CC Sabathia's winter - How many wins can we expect from CC?
5. The Yankee Yell/Final Thoughts
- Call in, tune in, and be a part of the show. You can also tweet your thoughts to @Rickinator555 or @YanksGoYardFS throughout the show.
On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard Radio Show, host Ricky Keeler discusses the latest Yankees news and notes as we are just two weeks away from the start of Spring Training:
To begin the show, Andrew Vigliotti from the Outside Pitch Sports Network joins Ricky to discuss his article about David Ortiz and his contract running out at the end of the year. Could he be a Yankee in 2015?
Then, YGY Staff writer Rich Arleo joins Keeler to discuss these topics:
1. Yankees' Interest in Ervin Santana: Is it a good fit? Him or Ubaldo?
2. What do you expect from Derek Jeter this season?
3. Are you concerned about a possible innings' limit for Tanaka?
4. What did you make of the Gomes-Lucchino comments last week?
5. Who in the AL East has had the most disappointing offseason so far?
6. Yankee Yell!!!!
On this edition of the Yanks Go Yard Radio Show, senior staff writer and show host Ricky Keeler discusses the Hall Of Fame results. He looks at the candidates who got in, the PED era, and some of the Yankees (Mike Mussina, Roger Clemens, Don Mattingly) that were left off the ballot. Plus, Masahiro Tanaka has landed in the United States. Are the Yankees the favorite for his services? Finally, will the Yankees be able to get rid of Ichiro Suzuki? All that and more on the Yanks Go Yard Show!!!!
Jacob Misener from Cubbies Crib will give us the latest on the Tanaka meeting with the Cubs rumors and his thoughts on the HOF ballot!!!
On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard Radio Show, host and Senior Staff Writer Ricky Keeler discusses the latest from Tampa as Spring Training is underway for the New York Yankees. Staff writers Jacob Winters and Rich Arleo join Ricky to talk about Jeter's retirement press conference and much more. Here are some of the topics:
1. Thoughts on Manny Banuelos' role with the 2014 Yankees
2. CC's weight loss - what are Sabathia's expectations?
3. Yankees interested in Ervin Santana - Do you take the chance?
4. Is team done signing MLB Free Agents?
5. Brian Roberts the starting 2B - how many games will he actually play?
6. Ubaldo Jimenez signs with the Orioles - Reaction to that signing
7. Yankee Yell - This is where the Kevin Long/Robinson Cano comments will be discussed!
On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard Show, host and senior staff writer Ricky Keeler previews the opening of Spring Training that will take place on Friday for New York Yankees' Pitchers and Catchers.
Of course, the major storyline is Derek Jeter's retirement after this season. What's his defining Yankee moment of his career?
YGY Insider Gavin Ewbank and staff writer Jacob Winters will join Ricky to talk about the Captain, give their top 5 storylines to watch in Spring Training. Plus, they recap Masahiro Tanaka's press conference, breakdown some interesting quotes from Brian Cashman, more A-Rod news, and much more!
Tune into the Yanks Go Yard show tonight as Ricky Keeler and Billy Brost discuss the recap of the Winter Meetings and where the Yankees go from here in their offseason plans.