SORT BY Relevancy
Today's show will discuss the court case against Yahoo! and the existence of secret courts in the USA and other news of the day.
Doing my best to help the Lord set the brushfires of freedom in the hearts of men and to restore America, God willing, to the beacon of freedom she was meant to be.
Links for today's show:
Bill Whittle: Eat the Rich!
College students sign a petition to support ISIS .. on Sept 11th
FACT SHEET: U.S. Response to the Ebola Epidemic in West Africa
Obama: U.S. ready to take the lead in Ebola fight
This week we sat down with Kenny Katzgrau from Broadstreet Ads to talk about some of the latest news in online advertising.
In his most recent blog post, Kenny discussed some of the shortcomings of standard banner ads, especially when it comes to smaller, indie publishers who find themselves in competition with larger publishers.
Kenny worked on Yahoo's Right Media Exchange prior to co-founding Broadstreet with John Crepezzi in March 2012. The Broadstreet team consisted of John Ward of Red Bank Green, Kenny Katzgrau who had recently left Yahoo, and John Crepezzi, formerly of Patch. They set out to build a powerful set of tools for the independent and modern digital news publisher − tools that could be used to network and build a more expansive business than previously possible.
For those of you who missed the live broadcast or didn't get to ask your question, please continue the discussion in the comments section of the post on the NJ News Commons homepage!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (51 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (11 chatters)
- MRTALK (9 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (8 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Final Say (3 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (3 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (3 chatters)
- Realms Revealed (2 chatters)
- simonapple04 (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)