SORT BY Relevancy
Thank you broadcast listeners today is the day the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it. Tune in today @ 12pm for City On A Hill worship.
Isa 49:1 Listen, O isles, to Me, and hearken, ye peoples from far. LORD has called Me from the WOMB. From the body of My mother HE has made mention of My name. 2 And HE has made My mouth like a sharp sword. HE has hid Me in the shadow of his hand, and HE has made Me as a polished shaft, kept close in HIS quiver. 3 And HE said to Me, Thou are My Servant, the Servant of Israel, in whom I will be honored. 4 Then I realized I had labored in vain. I had spent My strength for nothing and vanity. Yet surely NOW the justice due to Me is with LORD, and My reward with My YAH. 5 And now says YAH who formed Me from the WOMB to be HIS Servant, to RETURN YACOB AGAIN TO HIM, that ISRAEL be GATHERED to HIM (for I am honorable in the eyes of LORD, and My YAH has become My STRENGTH), 6 yea, He says, It is a lighter task that you should be MY Servant to raise up the tribes of Yacob, and to RESTORE the preserved of ISRAEL. I will also give thee for a LIGHT to the Gentiles, that Thou may be MY SALVATION to the ends of the earth. 7 Thus says YAH, the Redeemer of ISRAEL, and his HOLY ONE, to Him whom men have despised, to Him whom the nations abhorred, to a Servant of rulers. Kings shall see and arise, rulers, and they shall worship, because of YAH who is faithful, even the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen thee. 8 Thus says LORD, In an acceptable time I have heard thee, and in a Day of Salvation I have helped thee. And I will preserve thee, and give thee for a COVENANT of the people, to raise up the land, to make them inherit the desolate heritages. 9 saying to those who are bound, Go forth to those who hide in darkness. Show yourselves! They shall feed in the ways, and upon the barren heights shall they find pasture. 10 They shall not hunger nor thirst, neither shall the heat nor sun smite them. For he who has mercy on them will lead them. He will guide them even by springs of water.
TIME 2 GET SERIOUS & BUILD "AHAYAH"of Hosts DNA Hebrew Museum
GoTo..... https://www.gofundme.com/rfzatg8/donate AND
On 9-11-2013, a vision to build a SPIRITUAL Museum in Yah's Name and give facts about the people He chose, was given in Kansas City, K.-MO. area. After scouting several locations in U.S.A., Orlando, Florida became the best location for the first site. The museum will tell of the TRUTHFUL spiritual journeys of all of the Almighty creator's people in all faiths, struggles to get back to the creator, TARGETING those who have systematically, received the punishment of disobeying the orders of the Creator of this earth's age. For the Hebrew Yshralites and the dominate beliefs of one Deity, His Name is YodHeyvavHey, know as YAH (like in HalleluYah=Kumba Yah). We will depict their Journeys, Spiritual Awareness, Overstanding and Growth in all spiritual groups. willing to participate in this vision project...The inspiration and energy is high to build, build, build...what is lacking are the funds to build, build, build, build Yahs Museum...
IT IS STRONGLY BELIEVED, THAT SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, REALIZING THE NEED FOR THIS MUSEUM PROJECT and WANTING TO OBEY THE SCRIPTURE OF ASSISTING YAHs ORIGINAL PEOPLE IN RETURNING TO THEIR YAH-GIVEN STATUS, WILL WRITE A BLANK CHECK, TO START AND COMPLETE THIS VISION~PROJECT. Could that person be YOU!!!
Summary of the Tithe as Legislated in the Law of Moses
1. One-tenth (a tithe) of the produce of the land, fruit, grain and livestock, belonged to God, and was to be given to and used by His priests, the Levites. This tithe was dedicated to the Lord.
2. The Levites were in turn to give one-tenth (a tithe) of the tithe they received to the High Priest.
3. In what is probably a second yearly tithe, a second-tenth was to be taken up and used specifically for festivals and feasts. This was consumed by the tithers and the Levites before God.
4. A tri-annual tithe, or a third tenth (of the produce only) was to be put into storage facilities to take care of the Levites and those in need in the local vicinity.
5. Using the above summaries, 20% a year would be given off the top, with an additional 10% every third year, to support the religious, governmental and social structure of the day.
6. When the tithes were to be given exclusively to the Levites, the Israelites were still wandering around in the desert. After they entered the Promised Land, they became much more home-bodies, multiplied, and needed other ways to not only take care of the Levites.
7. There were no specific penalties or consequences for not tithing; the penalty of withdrawal of the Lord's blessing and His casting away Israel from being His people was if they did not keep THE WHOLE LAW! No single aspect was singled out as more important to God than others.
8. We can conclude that God, through Moses, DID indeed command the Israelites to tithe! And He gave specific parameters, as to who, where, when, how and the consequences of both obedience and disobedience to this commandment.
9. "To tithe" is to fulfill the covenantal requirements as specified by God through the scriptures, laid out specifically in the Mosaic law in Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
The Lord Jesus Christ has given us the truth of his word. May it always purify and cleanse us. May it prepare us for every battle and may we find victory. Today we look at some of the common pitfalls of Christian Life and look to Jesus, the author and finsiher of our faith, to help us to avoid them so we are not troubled by them in our lives. We are almost all the way to our 140 days. God has done much, and there is more yet to do. Press on!
in The Bible
Faith seeks God in all things at all times. In Matthew 11:28, Jesus was very specific in telling those who were heavy-laden and overburdened to come to Him. If we’re experiencing fear and doubt, it’s because we’re not trusting God. We can’t trust Him in some things and not in others. There’s no such thing as God being almost sovereign.
If our situation needs a miracle, then we must realize that God is the only One that can perform that miracle. We must go to Him in prayer, casting all our cares on Him, and trust that He will handle it all, in His way, in His timing, which is always perfect. We must stop “laboring,” and start trusting.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (52 chatters)
- Ms Blue (46 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- ankhkakek (18 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Jamiels Law (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Man Cave Radio Network (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- Gold Jersey Dynasty Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)