SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome…to The Back Story. Here’s an overview of who we are, what we’re planning to do, and how we intend to do it:
The Back Story is an online journal of fact (original reporting) and opinion. It is specifically intended to be an alternative to the local newspaper, where certain news items are under-reported (or not reported at all), where not all points of view make it into print, and where current economic conditions have rendered investigative reporting all but extinct.
The emphasis will be on the Stanislaus County area: Things — political, economic, social, cultural — that affect those of us who live here.
We believe that there are untapped talents in our local communities — people who know and understand what is happening and how things are working…and are able to cogently express this understanding and knowledge.
We’re not suggesting that we’re going to supplant the daily newspaper, but we ARE stating that there is a considerable gap between what happens in and around our communities and what is reported, and we propose to fill that gap. There are individuals, groups and concepts that are considered ‘untouchable,’ and we think that is very unhealthy and downright dangerous to the concept of representative democracy.
Don’t be afraid to contact us and share your thoughts, even if it’s just to give us a piece of your mind.
And again…welcome to The Back Story.
Follow on Twitter: @mayorsabatino
Visit us on the web: The Back Story
LIVE Call in number: 209-846-1814
Special Edition of the Waco Tea Party Watchdog Radio Show!
America's border states are facing a humanitarian and national security crisis from Texas to California. As thousands of unaccompanied minors and adults are entering the country illegally, border states, especially Texas, are having their resources stretched thin while the federal government does next to nothing to stem the tide. While border states are being overwhelmed, the federal government is shipping the UAC and illegal entrants throughout the country.
Dr. Dave McIntyre of "Thinking Enemy" and National Security expert, recently posted "Ten Facts About the Border Crisis", he will be our first guest 7:00 PM,
In Murrieta, CA one mayor is fighting back! Mayor Pro-Tem Harry Ramos, has been speaking out and trying to spread the word that his town has had enough. They have protested, and plan to continue to protest each time a new bus load shows up. The federal government now has sent riot police and federal agents in, not to protect the town, but to protect the illegals.
When we spoke with Mayor Ramos he explained that "Murrieta is an island of Texas in a sea of California!", that they are a small conservative town that is being inundated. Click here to learn more.
We will round out the show with Mr. Chuck Wilson, former CIA and Immigration SME, and Adryana Boyne of Voces Action, they will be discussing what can and should be done to stem the tide at the border.
We will have the live chat open for civil debate during the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (55 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (10 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (4 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (3 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (3 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (3 chatters)
- Heavenly World Network (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- harmonyofbeing (1 chatters)
- Indie Books (1 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (1 chatters)
- Purposed for Godliness (1 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Black Swan Radio (1 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (1 chatters)
- AboveTheFray (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (1 chatters)
- Jory Fisher (1 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)