SORT BY Relevancy
MONDAY NIGHT VIBE.....the aftermath of a great SPORTS weekend...we will chop it up for an hour about NBA/NHL PLAYOFFS....NHL DRAFT......and give our first MONTH of baseball season view points..and of course talk about THE FIGHT.......YOUR phone calls....646-478-5337.......come thru and chop it up with THE MAYOR or get at me on TWITTER at LEFTHANDID !!!!!!......live and direct on THE WACKO BOB NETWORK .....
MONDAY NIGHT sports vibe......an hour of NBA/NHL PLAYOFF talk......along with some MLB talk we wanna cover all bases.....NFL DRAFT talk and .......will take your phone calls 646-478-5337.....link THE MAYOR on twitter.....at LEFTHANDID....live and direct on THE WACKO BOB NETWORK
Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake made a stunning admission Saturday in the aftermath of violent protests over the recent death of Freddie Gray, saying she wanted to give space to those “who wished to destroy.”
And destroy, some did. The pastors working with thugs for peace? are they our of their Fn minds? The thugs has killed more black kids then any police.. The change comes with cleaning out the garbage in the mayor office. ( The Mayor)
Stanislaus County and the District Attorney’s Office continue to investigate former Mayor Carmen Sabatino.
The former Mayor has been deposed as part of a lawsuit, Frank C Carson, plaintiff versus County of Stanislaus and defendant Steve Jacobson.
In a motion filed April 1, 2015 Taylor w. Rhoan, from the law firm of Porter Scott of Sacramento, who represent Stanislaus County in this matter, demanded that Carmen Sabatino be further deposed.
The hearing before Judge William a Mayhew is scheduled for April 29, 2014 at 8:30 AM in Department 21.
In the motion, the County and Jacobson ask for monetary and non-monetary sanctions for abuse of the discovery procedures.
The County seeks sanctions of $8252.50 for attorney’s fees and costs. It would not have, but for plaintiff his counsel’s and Carmen Sabatino’s interference in the discovery process.
The defendant seek nonmonetary, sanctions in the form of precluding plaintiff from calling Carmen Sabatino, or AJ Pontillo in his case in chief, nor from cross examining these witnesses for any purpose should defendants compose them or call them at trial.
The mayor stated, “I’m not a lawyer, but I think the County wants money and want to prevent me from being called as a witness unless they call me as a witness.
In which case, Carson’s attorney would not be allowed cross examination.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (388 chatters)
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (46 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (12 chatters)
- allah team (11 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (8 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (8 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (6 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- CharHardin (2 chatters)
- Freestyle Hour (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- PM2U Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)