SORT BY Relevancy
Night #4 of Midwest LSA Expo Radio included Mark Gregor of Tecnam North America at Rich Carney of SRT Aviation/Southern Illinois LSA Academy. Mark talked about the Tecnam P2008, Tecnam History, and Tecnam’s new U.S. Production facility at the Sebring Regional Airport. Rich Carney highlighted SRT Aviation’s maintenance capabilities and the Southern Illinois LSA Training Academy. The Southern Illinois LSA Training Academy’s Jabiru J230 has accumulated nearly 1400 hours – all in a training environment.
For our first edition of the Midwest LSA Expo 2014 Radio show, we featured Chris Collins who is your international host for the 2014 event at Mt. Vernon Outland Airport in Mt. Vernon Illinois. http://www.MidwestLSAexpo.com and we also had Steve Minnich of Dreams Come True Aviation (Evektor) sharing what people can expect at the 2014 Plane and Pilot Midwest LSA Expo. See you on Sept. 4th.
Night #3 of Midwest LSA Expo Radio included Krzysztof “Kris” Siuba of the NIU Group and “Doc” Bailey of Renegade Aircraft.
Kris, authorized U.S. Dealer for the Ekolot, highlighted the Ekolot KR-30 “Topaz” aircraft and described what brings him back to the Plane & Pilot Midwest LSA Expo year after year. Doc talked about the many different aircraft models Renegade offers, but mainly focused on the fully aerobatic “Lil Rascal” and the upcoming LSA Sport Air Racing League. Doc also described his company’s involvement with wounded warriors – specifically the Renegade Broken Wing Project. Renegade Aircraft, with the help of corporate sponsors, is offering free flight training to returning injured service men and women. Thank you Doc for your service to our country and your continued support of the United States Military!
Night #2 of Midwest LSA Expo Radio was entertaining. Eric Evans of Eric Evans Aviation and Pete Krotje of Jabiru USA spent time highlighting the new Jabiru J230-D. Pete described the logistical challenges of Airventure and Sun-n-Fun. Pete and Eric highlighted what makes smaller shows like Sebring & Mt. Vernon so appealing. Join us as we discuss the 6th Annual 2014 Plane and Pilot Midwest LSA Expo Sept. 4th, 5th and 6th at Mt. Vernon Outland Airport.
Show #5 featured Niley Church and Valter De La Nebba of ICP North America along with Greg Lawrence of Pipistrel USA. Niley & Valter provided an overview of the Italian company ICP Aviation and it's roomy STOL LSA-the Savanna. Greg covered some history of Pipistrel, but mainly focused on the efficiency of the Pipistrel product line. He also provided a glimpse into the very near future for Pipistrel's electric powered Alpha Trainer.
Rodney Mullinax of Flights for Christ was our special guest on Night #6. Rodney explained how the people of Haiti our served all the way from southern Illinois by the missionary aviation service he and his wife Jana started in 2011. Flights for Christ makes several trips per year providing free services to partnering Christian mission organizations. Listen as Rodney shares some exciting flying stories that are, or were, influenced by God’s special blessings.
1st HOUR:Special Programming: Mid West Leadership Program hosted by Mark Shahid
2nd HOUR: Imam Qasim Ahmed of the Islamic Learning Institute offers Rational Thinking on the Quran and Arabic words to help the listeners better understand this divine book.
3rd HOUR: American Coalition for Good Government Report talk about trends, politics, and current events. Q & A call 646.716.4478.
Midwest Iowa grudge racing at its finest!
This week Special Guest joins in from the new Cedar Falls Motorsports park!
Iowa based Midwest grudge action at it's finest!
Join in on the fun
Midwest Iowa based grudge action at it's finest!
This week special guest Heyosteve joins in for a Q & A on the best no prep grudge shootout in the country KOTS!
Lock In and sit down! Call in to join in on the fun!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (41 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (38 chatters)
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (8 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (5 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Judge Neil (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- Hedgemastermb (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Four Elements United (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (2 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Awakened Nation (1 chatters)
- KFOIMovementRadio (0 chatters)