SORT BY Relevancy
In the first of a 52-part series, Kellen Scrivens and Tom Hemmings review Week 1 of 1997 in the WWF. This episode features the debut of Shotgun Saturday Night from New York's Mirage Nightclub, along with coverage of Superstars and Monday Night Raw
Cloverleaf Radio's hosts The Host with the Most Jimmy Falcon and Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling's Gremlina present the first ever WWF Edition Radio Reunion Roundtable!
Former WWF Referee Jesse Hernandez
Former WWF Superstar Outback Jack
Former WWF Superstar Big Bully Busick
and others TBA! JOIN US!
In this edition of Wrestling DVR (a new/old show with an awesome intro theme), Samer Kadi and I review WWF Armageddon 2000. We’ll talk about how disappointing this show was overall, how disappointing the main event was, and how the show dragged. We’ll also do impressions of The Rock doing impressions of other wrestlers. Spoiler: We’re not as good as The Rock.
Ink and CJ sit down to discuss the abysmal WWF vs. WCW/ECW InVasion show and angle over a couple of beers. It couldn't be that bad of a show...could it?
They also take live callers and discuss whatever is on their minds about the wrestling business. Sit back, have a brew and enjoy the aural hilarity that is the Worst of Wrestling Podcast.
Cloverleaf Radio's hosts The Host with the Most Jimmy Falcon and Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling's Gremlina welcome Former WWF Personalities for this special event! Appearing thus far are Former WWF Referee Mac McMurray, Former WWF Superstar Outback Jack, and Former WWF Superstar Nick "Big Bully" Busick! JOIN US!
Cloverleaf Radio's hosts The Host with the Most Jimmy Falcon and Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling's Gremlina welcome Former WWF Referee and EWF Owner Jesse Hernandez! JOIN US!
Cloverleaf Radio's hosts The Host with the Most Jimmy Falcon and Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling's Gremlina welcome Former WWWF and WWF Superstar, Big Bully Busick! JOIN US!
George Dahmer was better known to his fans as “Chief White Owl” one of the original wrestlers for the World Wrestling Federation (WWF). George began his career in the 50‘s and continued long into the 70‘s with the Federation, as one of their most popular and loved celebrity wrestlers. He finished his career in the early 80‘s.
In later years George developed senile dementia and was eventually admitted to Columbia Hospital for evaluation. George was 72 years old.
At the time of admittance to Lake Worth Manor, George was fully able to walk, talk, feed himself and take care of other personal needs.
After several weeks in the home, George’s upper denture was missing, along with his shoes, clothes and other belongings. The staff responded by putting someone else’s shoes on George, two sizes too small, causing blistering on his feet.
George was chemically restrained with off-label drugs which are prohibited for use on the elderly.
George's stay in Lake Worth Manor was 63 days. George was severely neglected at Lake Worth Manor. Florida Department of Children and Families -Elder Abuse was notified and so was the Ombudsman. Lake Worth was charged with Negligence and fined $5,000.00.
George lost all residents rights as a result of the complaint and as a form of retaliation for the complaint.
On April 30, 2008 George was transferred by ambulance to Heartland of Boynton Beach, Florida. The Staff cleaned him up and then reported the horrific news- dehydration, malnutrition, lost 32 pounds in 8 weeks, decubitus ulcers on both heels of his feet and tailbone; stage 4. Both rotary caps turned in both shoulders.
George Dahmer passed away at 3:16 pm on May 23,2008.
In The 1980's and early 1990's WWF/E had some of the most colorful characters and personas of all time. One that came time mind during that time is Jameson who was the quiet nerdy type character who was not only the co host of wwe hall of famer Bobby Heenan on The Bobby Heenan Show, but also was the manager of the Bushwhackers and appeared many times on wwe tv during that era. Well we chat with Jameson about all of those great times and what he is up to now as he attends the legends shows from time to time. Does he still sport the glasses with the tape in the middle? All that and so much more on Tonights very special edition of Pipebomb Radio~Saturday Edition~
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (174 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (44 chatters)
- Yada (31 chatters)
- reactionariez (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (2 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- History Guys (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)