SORT BY Relevancy
Today we’re going to review WSI, which stands for 'We Simplify the Internet', a franchise that provides digital marketing services to small and medium businesses. Joining us is Jam Hashmi, VP Franchise Development who has been with the company for 11+ years. Jam is a serial entrepreneur with extensive background in franchising and interests in multiple online business channels. A sought after public speaker, Jam has been the featured keynote at many franchise conferences and international summits and is an expert on Digital Marketing. When he’s not scaling the heights of the Internet world, Jam ‘unwinds’ on extreme thrill-seeking adventures from the jungles of the Amazon to the highest world summits. His passions also include working on humanitarian missions to areas around the world affected by disasters and poverty.
Explore with me in this episode the idea of a golden age of humanity. What is it? Why doe we have these ideas? What purpose do these myths serve? This episode is part social anthropology, part, sociology, part theology and part history. Let us explore where we come from, to help us understand where we may be going.
In this episode we will disect circle construction. We will take a good look at what we do, and WHY we do it this way. Join me for this discussion.
Join me in this episode to welcome John Springer. John is a multitalented mover within the community. He will be discussing Spiritual House Cleansing. John is a vibrant and knowledgeable speaker who I always enjoy hearing. We will be taking calls during the show, so call in and ask your questions! The guest call in number is (347) 308-8222.
On this edition of the SatelliteGuys Radio Show we will be joined by Robbie from WSI who is going to make some exciting announcements for fans of Free To Air Satellite Televsion.
Then we will be joined by Ben Drawbaugh of Engadget HD who was at ESPN in Bristol, CT last week to witness the birth of ESPN 3D!
Every Friday at 9PM Central you can join Rev Don Lewis and guests for the Correllian Family Hour as we explore the exciting world on Correllian Wicca. News and views, interviews, and information on the Correllian Lifestyle.
Tonight join Rev Don Lewis and Guest Co-Host Arch Priestess Stephanie Neal. We will be discussing World Walking.
We had two occasions to meet with Ron McArthur the President of WSI. WSI is the world's leading Internet Services Franchise providing affordable Internet solutions to small and medium size business. WSI is ranked the #1 Internet and Technology Services Franchise and ranked among the Top 50 Franchises in the world.
This week we're joined by Stan Friedman, veteran franchising executive and advocate for diversity in the industry. Stan will talk about the steps taken by the International Franchise Association to diversify the industry, as well as what he has done personally to benefit this cause. We'll also talk about the IFA's Pro Athlete Franchise Initiative (PAFI), and some of the other ways that the franchise industry has become more diversified than ever before.
About Our Guest
A twenty five year franchising veteran, Stan Friedman has held executive positions at several franchise systems, including Blimpie, WSI, Wing Zone and Tutor Doctor. Currently, Stan is President of FRM Solutions, providing out of the box, “franchise-centric,” relationship management software to franchisors. Stan is a CFE and board member of the Southeast Franchise Forum. He is also the co-founder of IFA’s Pro Athlete Franchise Initiative, (PAFI) and has chaired its Advisory Board, since inception. PAFI works with twilight year pro athletes, helping them transition from the court or field, to the worlds of business and franchising.
In 2011, Stan received the IFA’s Ronald E. Harrison Award for his ongoing work in diversity. Stan has been a frequent contributor to Franchising World Magazine and a speaker at franchise industry events nationwide.
We continue our interview with Ron McArthur who is the President of WSI. In part two, Ron got into what characteristics make a successful WSI franchisee as well as the training provided to new franchisees. As Ron stated, “Welcome to the rest of your life of learning!”
This week on Franchise Today, host Paul Segreto is joined by veteran franchising executive Stan Friedman. Paul and Stan will discuss the how technology can impact a franchise and contribute to its growth and success. About Our Guest A twenty five year franchising veteran, Stan Friedman has held executive positions at several franchise systems, including Blimpie, WSI, Wing Zone and Tutor Doctor. Currently, Stan is President of FRM Solutions, providing out of the box, ?franchise-centric,? relationship management software to franchisors. Stan is a CFE and board member of the Southeast Franchise Forum. He is also the co-founder of IFA's Pro Athlete Franchise Initiative, (PAFI) and has chaired its Advisory Board, since inception. PAFI works with twilight year pro athletes, helping them transition from the court or field, to the worlds of business and franchising. In 2011, Stan received the IFA's Ronald E. Harrison Award for his ongoing work in diversity. Stan has been a frequent contributor to Franchising World Magazine and a speaker at franchise industry events nationwide.
Brian Gregoire, after 25+ years in a Corporate Marketing and Sales Executive role, started his own online marketing business in 2011 opening a WSI Digital Marketing Inc. franchise called, WSI Web Marketing Matters. WSI Digital Marketing Inc. currently has more than 1500 Internet Consultants in over 80 countries around the world.
The WSI home office is in Mississauga, Ontario, where they support the WSI world-wide consultant network with education and eLearning programs, annual certification program as an industry Standard of Excellence, currently more than 60 preferred supplier relationships, and the facilitation of the incredibly collaborative network of consultants who have helped clients build thousands of business websites and online activity over the past 20 years.
Brian’s specific area of expertise is helping clients maximize their social media presence online to draw quality customers for conversion on their websites.
After attending Sir Wilfred Laurier University, at the age of 21, Dan founded a sales and marketing company - The Northern Group - with a focus on marketing environmental products in Canada. Within 3 years the company had grown to an annual sales volume of $14,000,000 in 4 countries with 3500 agents. In 1993 he co-authored the book, "Why Not Me?” The forward of the book was written by world-renowned inspirational speaker like Dr. Robert Schuller, and endorsed by the likes of Mark Victor Hansen (of Chicken Soup for the Soul fame). The book became a national best seller and launched the growth of a new publishing division marketing inspiration books, tapes and seminars and partnering with industry leaders like Anthony Robbins, Brian Tracy and Nightingale-Conant. With Dan's ability to foresee emerging trends and capitalize on them, in 1996 he wrote the book "Amazing Secrets of Profiting from the Internet" and founded WSI Internet Consulting and Education.
By 1999, WSI was recognized as the #1 Technology Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine and went on to hold that position for the 10 years that followed. Today, WSI has over 1000 franchised offices in 87 countries and is the worldwide leader in delivering internet solutions to small and medium sized businesses.
Dan sits on the executive of the Ontario Chapter of Young President's Organization (YPO). He is the founder of "Make Child Poverty History" (www.makechildpovertyhistory.org), a world-wide outreach program operated in partnership with World Vision.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (59 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (45 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (41 chatters)
- John Baptist (24 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- superdaveshow (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (0 chatters)