SORT BY Relevancy
John Greene and the MCW Micro Championship Wrestlers. As seen on TRUtv Hulk Hogan's Micro Championship Wrestling.
Hosted by The Beast from the Middle East, Yemeni Maniac, The Modern Day Sheik, Diafullah The Butcher Dobashi. He loves beating his opponents for his own and your entertainment. But now he is entertaining you right here. After all, you do watch sports to get entertained don't you? With special guest and talks on all combative sports and entertainment and a SOAPBOX TO SPEAK ON ANYTHING. If you need to settle a problem, you can do it right here. “CENSORED FREE! Anything can happen on Dobashi's Radio Takedown. Send emails to: RadioTakedown@gmail.com or go to the website for official links at: www.RadioTakedown.com
With rappers, actors, sports figures and every other mentionable entertainment oriented position, there is a level of celebrity that allows their actions and voices to be seen and heard by the masses. However, with that being the case, are they under any additional pressure to do anything else in that arena other than entertain? Call in this Monday at 7pm EST to comment on the HOT TOPIC - "SHOULD ENTERTAINERS BE EXPECTED TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN ENTERTAIN?" Call 760.283.4647 to listen over your phone and hit the #1 key to comment! Also, don't forget you can watch the show live by clicking www.eblockradio.com from your laptop, tablet or smartphone! #Entertainers #RoleModels #Activists #Responsibility
Bill and Jared are live this week as they talk all things sports! This week the show will look to focus on Sprint declining to renew their title sponsorship for NASCAR...does this help or hurt the sport. In addition to that, we will continue to talk professional football and more specifically teams that are in trouble with the quarterback position. Speaking of QB's we will discuss the performance of one quarterback in Cleveland who did not have a very good starting debut! All this and more on the Sports Cathedral live tonight at 7pm
Dont' forget you can join in with comments or questions that you may have at (347) 843-4615
Come jump on the field with us as we discuss the past week in sports! It's the end of fantasy season but who cares, the NFL playoffs is about to pop off!! It's going down on the final day of the season as divisions and seeds will be determined. We got MLB Hot Stove talk as well as NBA talk. All this and much much more on this week's edition of The Sports Officials.
In this most magical time of year, why not spend 2 precious hours of it listening to your favorite sports show on the internet? It's our gift to you and your gift to us. It's what the holidays are all about. On this episode:
- The boys discuss their holiday plans, we talk about Hanukkah and the Boxing Day White Elephant Show on the 26th as well as the future in 2015
- 2 big segments of NFL talk, including the Cowboys rise to the top, the Niners imploding, the Bills tripping the Pack and so much more. In segment 2 we talk about the Commisioner's work, off-field issues and look ahead to Week 16
- With only 1 game on the college slate, the Jeffs talk about the Bowl schedule ahead, continue to debate the playoff selections and the future of college football
- Finally it's time again for Mick's Pub. We will hear about the Sony Hack, the Hobbit movie and more
- Mr Feltman keeps us up to date on the larest in baseball as the market slows down a bit, including the Rangers finally do something and his thoughts on the season ahead
- With College Football sliding off the sports calander, it's time to replace it with NBA and NHL action. We look at violence and disease in hockey, the NBA turned upside down and anything else that comes to mind
- We finish with News and Notes including Big Fight at JerryWorld, UFC sued, NASCAR failing and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So LISTEN LIVE Dec 17th from 830-1030p CST or anytime after on Itunes (Search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
No “holiday” here as The Frat House Gang are bringing you a full post-Christmas program in their 172nd version of The Frat House Sports Show . . . right before the final weekend on the NFL regular season!
And, since we’re talking football . . . let’s take a look at the “State of the NFL QB.” There seems to be a lot of bad ones. Is this a lack of coaching? Schemes too complicated? Or, are young quarterbacks just rushed into the game too soon? What happens next year to Jay Cutler, Brian Hoyer, Colt McCoy, Ryan Mallett, Michael Vick . . . Johnny Football?
Topics then change to the left coast and Roger Goodell’s announcement that there will be no football in L.A next season, and what of Tony Sparano? Should he be the Raiders permanent head coach?
We've got "4 Minutes of Football" . . . AND, the final picks of the season in some of the most important games: Cleveland Browns – Baltimore Ravens / Carolina Panthers – Atlanta Falcons / Detroit Lions – Green Bay Packers / St. Louis Rams – Seattle Seahawks / Cincinnati Bengals – Pittsburgh Steelers.
With all of this and much more coming live, you know you want to listen up and chime in. Jump right in with the guys at 347 - 826 - 9964!
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (37 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (8 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (8 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)