SORT BY Relevancy
Week 12 Wrap Up....what can we say? Let's just start with the fact that El Commish Chris and Bye Week Manager Justin will go over matchups. We'll talk playoffs. We'll make jokes that no one gets. We'll talk about things other than Fantasy Football. Chris will be flatulent. It will smell. The show will go on.
Burp! Fart! Scratch! Okay so it's Week 3 Wrap Up Time. This was an interesting week for the Favre Dollar Football league, but I don't want to give away all the details here...we want you to listen. El Commish and Bye Week manager Justin will tell you all the happenings that was Favre Dollar Footlong. A few surprises, some teams maybe in panic mode and there will be enough gas in the studio to make a mask required. We'll talk about Week 4 and how everyone should improve their teams.
Week 6 Wrap up where the rules are made up and the points don't matter....unless you lost. Actually isn't this whole thing made up? Fantasy Football.
El Commish vs Justin and Angie vs Reeder make this week a bit of a rivalry week.
A week full of surprises and somethings that never change, like every week in FDFFFL.
The Regular Season has come to a close and the second season will soon begin. The Voice of the Wrap Up show Justin and El Commish Chris will go over the week 13 matchups and there maybe a discussion or two on the playoffs. We will also recap the season. We will hand out weekly awards.
Week 13 Matchups
Can't catch a break! (Anthony) vs. Albino Ninjas (Deshong)
SixtyNiners (Chris) vs. Orton hears a who (Angie)
Suckit (Travis) vs. Downtown Drug Deals (Richard)
Bye Week (Justin) vs. EDSKINS (ED)
Ice Cold Brushics (Reeder) vs. Supernova Crusaders (Lauren)
Playoff matchups are now set and Trav is still holding up the league.
Welcome to the Monday Night Sport Wrap Up! Week 4 is nearing a close and there is a lot of dishes to toss around the kitchen from Philbin's firing to more injuries in Dallas. Tune in as we cover as much as possible in the Sport City Kitchen from MLB Postseason views to the preview of the Monday Night matchup between the Detroit Lions vs. Seattle Seahawks. Join Chandler Knight aka Nostradamus, Ignacio Silva aka Nacho and Tyrone Powell aka TP Tymeless as we put together the best Food For Thought around the World Wide Web. Tell a friend to tell a friend that its the Sport City Chefs AGAIN!! If they don't know..... NOW THEY KNOW!!!!!!
Welcome back to the Kitchen party people! The Monday Night Sport Wrap Up is back and a good amount of Sport Food For Thought to be discussed before we get you on your way to enjoy the Monday Night Madness between the Kansas City Chiefs vs The Green Bay Packers. Big Ben goes down with a big injury and just to add his name to the mix of nicked up Quarterbacks around the league we also have a big trade going down in reverse with Jared Allen heading the the Carolina Panthers in a trade similar to a big name like Julius Peppers when he headed to Chicago after leaving the Panthers. Interesting twist of the lines between Rivera and Chicago still! Join Ignacio Silva aka Nacho, Chandler Knight aka Nostradamus and Tyrone Powell aka TP Tymeless as well as callers and guests that are welcome to call in and enjoy this good ol' Food For Thought hopefully you all can do the dishes. Tell a friend to tell a friend that its the Sport City Chefs Again!!! If they don't know.... NOW THEY KNOW!!!
Week 5 is over and some are praying for their playoff lives. Luckily only two teams won't be making it. As always we'll go over matchups. We'll tell you who should have started and whose starters should have been benched. With 8 weeks remaining things are going to be getting more exciting week to week. We will also take a look at a little league history.
The second week of NFL action is almost near a full close and we have so much to talk about. Welcome to the Monday Night Sports Wrap Up where there has been a ton of interesting twists and injuries around the league and how do most of the teams now survive without some of the bigger names in the NFL. From all of the controversial issues in the sports world we sure do have some cookin' to do here in The Kitchen. Join Chandler Knight aka Nostradamus, Ignacio Silva aka Nacho and TP Tymeless bka Ty Powell they got all the Food For Thought hopefully you all can do these dishes. Tell a friend to tell a friend that its the Sport City Chefs AGAIN!!! If they don't know.... NOW THEY KNOW!!!!
Week 1 Wrap Up for the FDFFFL. We'll go over the matchups. Highlights and lowlights. Give out the coveted and not so coveted weekly awards. ENJOY!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (96 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (40 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (33 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (15 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- AJC Radio (12 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- RefJeremy (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (5 chatters)
- Voice of Evolution Radio (4 chatters)
- Spirit In Motion with Gabbie (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- DEMALIVE (3 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (3 chatters)
- America Matters show (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- P4P Muscle Real Talk (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)
- HME Network (0 chatters)