SORT BY Relevancy
Host Doretha Mary from the 13th colony and Host Tehuti of Your Bookstore for Justice, interviews Mr. Neely Fuller Jr., author of The United Independent Compensatory Code System Concept. Mr. Fuller provides information for the individual about what a person can do and say in day to day life to produce justice. Justice meaning no one mistreated and the person needing help the most receives the most constructive help in all areas of people activity in society including economics, education, entertainment,labor, law, politics, religion, sex and war.
The matter sometimes referred to as the 'Race' problem is the original, basic initial unfinished business among people of the known universe. To eliminate any major problem among people we must first eliminate the problem of Functional Racism which is White Supremacy. Not all white people. The White men, women and children who practice and promote mistreating Black and all non-white people because of greed and this thing called 'Race'-a political strategy.
Wednesday August 20, 3 pm ET The Halli Casser-Jayne Show takes a look at World War I through the eyes of history and the voice of a poet. Marking the 100th anniversary of World War I, Halli welcomes critically acclaimed war historian William Philpott and the world’s leading scholar of the Great War poet Siegfried Sassoon Jean Moorcroft Wilson.
William Philpott is Professor of the History of Warfare in the Department of War studies at King’s College London. He is a specialist in the history of Anglo-French relations, British Strategy, and the history of the French army. Philpott is the author of Three Armies on the Somme, The First Battle of the Twentieth Century, Blood Victory: The Battle of the Somme and the Making of the Twentieth Century, Anglo-French Relations and Strategy on the Western Front, 1914-1918, Anglo-French Defense Relations between the Wars, Palgrave Concise Atlas of the First World War, and Palgrave Advances in Modern Military History. In his latest book War of Attrition, Fighting the First World War, Philpott takes a look at the causes and effects of The First World War, bringing new revelations of the first truly modern war to light, the war that shaped the twentieth century.
Jean Moorcroft Wilson lectures in English Literature at Birkbeck College, University of London. She is married to Virginia Woolf’s nephew. In her latest book, Siegfried Sassoon, Soldier, Poet, Lover, Friend, Wilson takes an in-depth look at the man considered a key figure in the study of the poetry of the Great War. Her previous works include I Was an English Poet: Biography of Sir William Watson, Virginia Woolf, Life and London: A Biography of Place, The Selected Poems of Isaac Rosenberg.
Continuing with the theme of the 100th Anniversary of World War I, Carolyn Yeager brings forth more information about the lies against the German troops in Belgium in August 1914. She presents evidence that the stories of barbarism and drunkenness were manufactured, even by "respectable," highly-placed people.
There will also be more discussion of the current civil war in Ukraine and how propaganda lies are playing a role there. Phone calls from listeners will be taken in the second hour at 323-642-1206.
Todays episode, initially had Walker Vivian on. However he had to cancel and Unique Kennels/Tresean Gore called in to talk about his upcoming title fight Vs Tanner "The Hammer" Saraceno Sept 20th at Fight Lab 40. Great chat, and then probably the funniest guest call in ever happens towards the end. Thanks to everyone for saving todays show, it was great!
Unique Kennels - Bad Co - RoughCopy.com - Mayhem - Alpha One - Insider - CarolinaMMA
Join us Tuesday @5:30pm with Steve "The Creepy Weasel" Montgomery as we recap his win at TitanFC and discuss his first title defense at Conflict 21: Havoc IV in Savannah! As always, I'll have a few viewer questions for this ATT standout, so tune in as we gear up for "The Year of the Weasel." You just can't miss an episode of WotW with the Weasel.
As we mark the centenary of the start of the First World War, we need to recall the contribution of Black - African, African Caribbean and African American - people to the Allied war effort, and the tremendous sacrifices they made.
Perhaps more importantly, we need to recall the devastation the war caused to the African continent. When you see pictures of starving children in Africa, remember that this poverty and destitution partly had its origins in World War One.
There are many lessons we have yet to learn from the First World War.
Click here for London Black History Walks.
Click here for my blog on Why I Am Committed to Nonviolence.
Click here for the Blogging Carnival for Nonviolence.
I wrote about Nonviolent Communication, NVC, in Success Strategies for Black People and in my new ebook, Affirmations for Parents.
Please share this blog post with your networks, and help spread the message of nonviolence. Thank you.
Guest: Barry Jacobsen, blogger and military historian.
Check out our new sponsor: AUDIBLE.COM (www.audibletrial.com/cantotalk.)
Looking for a good book? Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
With more than $1 trillion in student loans outstanding in this country, crippling debt is no longer confined to dropouts from for-profit colleges or graduate students who owe on many years of education, some of the overextended debtors in years past. As prices soar, a college degree statistically remains a good lifetime investment, but it often comes with an unprecedented financial burden.
Caitlin Kovalkoski, Director of Bank Community Engagement will be our guest tonight to discuss options for students and parents as they manage their Me, Inc. Enterprises effectively.
Welcome to world of analysis of football and more. Not only does Kyle Nash, the Student of the Game, bring you football talk just the way you like it, but along his co-hosts Stephen "Weasel" Hurley and Chris Rankin, bring you some of the smartest discussion, brightest foresight, and entertaining bantor for your weekly football fix.
Don't miss a show because the boyz will be at it every week on Spreaker, iHeartRadio, and other outlets.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (147 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (59 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (31 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (29 chatters)
- RCRadio (29 chatters)
- DDP Radio (28 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (15 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (15 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- David and Wes (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Barbara Graver (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (1 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Progressive Talking People (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)