SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Have you ever been caught up in a workplace love affair? In the case Dr. Joan will describe today, the scene involves a gardener who falls in love with his employer. Romance at work requires delicate balance. Tune in to hear Dr. Joan's thoughts on how romantic relationships at work can remain harmonious. Whether you are experiencing relationship breakdowns at home, at work, or at play, listen as Dr. Joan describes alternative solutions. Call in to talk a
On November 1, Huffnágel Pista, James Huff and Lucian Vâlsan will be talking about how the workplace is now in a Europe hit by recession with a labor marked that it’s tightly regulated, highly feminized and which provides less and less.
We will discuss about how the workplace has changed in the last 20 years, with an emphasis on how this affects men, and will try to pop up solutions for young men today who can see clearly that accommodating to the current workplaces is a much tougher job than it was for their fathers.
This discussion will be of particular interest for the young folks listening to us and we would appreciate some calls from those that are in the labor force for over 10 years. Call in at (001) 310 388 9709, or Skype in, after the news.
The show will commence at 7 PM GMT (London, Reykjavik and Lisbon time).
That is 8 PM CET (Madrid, Paris, Brussels, Rome, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Budapest, Berlin, Vienna, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Bern, Bratislava, Prague, Belgrade, Tirana, Ljubljana, Zagreb, Sarajevo and Skopje time)
That is 9 PM EET (Helsinki, Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Kiev, Chisinau, Bucharest, Sofia, Athens, Ankara and Nicosia time)
That is 10 PM FEET (Minsk time)
And, finally, 11 PM Moscow time.
For the listeners in America this means 3 PM EST, 2 PM CST, 1 PM MST and 12 PM PST.
For the listeners in Australia, this means October 19, 2 AM (AWST) in West Australia and 4 AM AEST. (times adjusted in accordance with DST for America)
We all feel a need to take more control of our lives and try to fit more in terms of balancing our obligations to work and family. It's work-life balance and factoring in family needs that take precedence so we won't feel resentful for either of them.
Women with young kids are the fastest growing segment of the American workforce and they are in desperate need of jobs with wome sort of flexibility.
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss Reasons for Workplace Flexibility.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Dot Net Podcasts (34 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- National Liberty Alliance (21 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (18 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (10 chatters)
- Cajun 2 (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (8 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (7 chatters)
- The Abi and Pierce Show (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- Lennis (5 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Faith Unplugged Live (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Unseen World (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- MMWHP Productions LLC (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Enter 907 Live (2 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- This Man Woman Thang (1 chatters)
- VBTN Radio (1 chatters)
- SweatpantsAndCoffee (1 chatters)
- Red Gold Trance Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Grab Some Bench (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (1 chatters)
- DETROIT UNLEASHED (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid Success Coach (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)