SORT BY Relevancy
This week (Wed, Sep 18 at Noon ET) on Women Warriors our special guest is Deb Rondeau. Deb will talk about what to do when diets aren’t working for you. Her topic, “Diet Not Working? Find out the real truth!”, will uncover 3 important ingredients to having an approach that works.
As a young tomboy, Deb Rondeau was a slim, active child involved in sports and no one would have guessed where the path she was entering in her teens would lead. By the age of 15, Deb had already begun the deep, dark spiral of yo-yo dieting that would have her tipping the scale at 430 pounds in 2009 (that’s the equivalent combined weight of three average women).
In 1989 Deb began her insurance career as an order entry clerk; however, through hard work, dedication and discipline she rose to the position of Associate Account Manager where she was responsible for handling multi-million dollar property schedules. Then in 2009 things began to change. Over the next two years Deb shed a massive 250 pounds of physical weight! Nevertheless, as you may already be aware, losing the physical weight is only half the battle. It was Deb’s commitment to ending yo-yo dieting forever that attracted her to work with her mentor, Dov Baron. Through that work she came to the understanding that it was the weight between her ears that was causing the weight everywhere else. As a result she dumped the remaining 250 pounds of emotional weight.
Today Deb Rondeau has become the woman her 2009 self most needed to meet. Now she has the tools that will allow you to snip the strings of yo-yo dieting forever! Deb has brought her sexy back and she can assist you to do the same! To find out more about Deb visit her website at http://debrondeau.com/.
Should a Working Woman Be Responsible for all the Domestic Chores? If both partners work, why shouldn't they share the domestic chores? The traditional household of the past dictated roles according to gender. The man worked and brought home the bacon and the woman stayed at home, cooked, cleaned and raised the children.
The Brady Bunch is dead!
Today's women work all day so why should they continue to be expected to fulfill the gender roles of their grandmothers?
Tune in as we discuss current issues with the working woman! Men be warned!
Join me for a daily dose of Donna on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin!
Pathways to Authenticity
in Self Help
Join KishaLynn Elliott, Certified Life and Relationship Coach for the next This Stuff's Working! Help-isode: The Best Advice Ever!
KishaLynn will share some of her own good advice as well as advice she's received and collected from others! There's sure to be plenty of inspiring words of wisdom for your personal development.
Listeners are invited to call-in live or join the live chat to share the best advice they've ever received or given.
It's gonna be a great show; everyone is sure to take something valuable away! Be sure to tune in to "The Best Advice Ever!"
To submit your "Best Advice Ever" to be read live on the air, visit: http://www.thisstuffsworking.com/media/the-best-advice/
Always Believing In You,
If you listened to my very first broadcast with Gail Roddy, you have no idea who The Working Wife is because I completely forgot to introduce myself or tell you anything about why I do what I do.
During this show, I will share with you who Mairo Jimeta Akpose-Simpson is. Some of you know me as a Wife; some as a Mother; others as a Career Woman. But even with what you know, you don't fully know ME.
So, grab your fav beverage and snack and learn a little something about ME...who knows, you may just learn a little something about YOU too.
in Self Help
These 15-minute This Stuff's Working! "Help-isodes" are designed to dispatch quick helpful advice to help you navigate the inevitable obstacles that can pop up on the journey towards your goal or D.R.E.A.M. The topic for this help-isode is HELP! I'm Stuck! "Unstuck" is somewhat of a buzzword in the coaching industry today. The reason is that so many people are out there trying to figure out why they can't, won't, don't do or haven't done the things they want or need to do. What's the key to overcoming procrastination? How do you get your fitness goals back on track? Why hasn't the money shown up yet? What is the key to satisfaction in your career and relationships? The answer to freedom from being stuck lies in this help-isode-HELP! I'm Stuck! Don't miss it! KishaLynn Elliott is a Certified Life and Relationship Coach that helps singles find their equal in love and in life. She's an inspirational speaker, author of the Amazon Kindle bestselling e-book A D.R.E.A.M. Comes True: 5 Steps to Planning and Creating Your Personal Success Story NOW! and CEO of This Stuff's Working! Coaching. Visit www.thisstuffsworking.com for more info.
Welcome to the Center for Empowered Women Blog Talk Radio Show!
While this show is focused on women, men are certainly welcome to listen as well.
There will be lots of information that people from all walks of life can use to apply to themselves and their situation.
The show is about learning new ways to increase your ability to live life on your terms - not always doing what someone else wants you to do.
Your host, Teresa Beeman, has an incredible story to share. But more than that, she will show you how you can avoid the heartaches and pain she endured at the hands of others until she finally was able to break free to live life on her own terms.
This show will air live on Mondays and Wednesdays at 11:00 am Eastern time. Shows will be available in the archives shortly after the live broadcast.
Be sure to join Teresa and Center for Empowered Women. You'll be glad you did.
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (108 chatters)
- SHRAonair (41 chatters)
- Omega Man (17 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (16 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (14 chatters)
- Not Politically Correct with Trisha (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Patriot Family (8 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (8 chatters)
- LibertyRules (7 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (7 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (5 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- carsonscorner (3 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Empowered By Christ (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- Youth Speaks (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- REALCOMBATMEDIA (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Its All You (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Family Of a Vet (1 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (0 chatters)