SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
“Constructive wallowing” seems like an oxymoron. Constructive is a good thing, but wallowing is bad. Right?
But wait a minute; is it really so terrible to give ourselves a time-out to feel our feelings? Or is it possible that wallowing is an act of loving kindness, right when we need it most?
Our Chi For Yourself guest turns the conventional wisdom on its head. Tina Gilbertson is a successful therapist, workshop leader and blogger. She's the author of Constructive Wallowing: How to Beat Bad Feelings By Letting Yourself Have Them.
The healing journey is not a cumbersome burden or a chore, but a blessing. Embarking upon this path is the ultimate way to show that we love ourselves. This journey of love is our greatest adventure inward to discover and create a new life, a new self! As conscious individuals we often go about the energy consuming business of creating a prosperous life for ourselves, helping others and working to send positive energy into the world.
Yet, how do you nuture yourself? Let's count the ways! Join us a we talk with our guest, Dr. Shea Wills of A Natural Healing Affair, and tap into ways to experience the most inimate and stimulating love affair you can have - one with your self!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (59 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Skye MacKenna (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- churchfolk (11 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- GGM Radio (5 chatters)
- Boomer and The Babe Inc (3 chatters)
- Jim Beaver (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (1 chatters)