SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
I am so excited to get the opportunity to interview Diane Botticelli, PA, DSS. Diane is an expert on nutrition and its effects on health and wellness. Having owned her own apothacary, she knows more about herbs and plants than almost anyone I know. In addition, she has extensive training in mind-body-spirit connection and is preparing to publish a book of recipes that take the yummy food of her Italian American upbringing and turn them into equally yummy nurtitious food that nurtures your body and soul. Diane is an expert in loving your body by giving it the fuel it needs. I look forward to learning from her. Please Come join us on Loving Yourself Free this Sunday night 11:30 pm PDT. If you listen live she may even be willing to answer your questions.
in Self Help
Loving Yourself Free tonight will explore the experience of our host, Dr. Thelene Scarborough with learning to love her body. This is a big beginning step in taking better care of ourselves through loving. I will review my history struggling with body image issues, living on the self denial of yoyo dieting, knowing how to lose weight never finding the answer to keeping at a healthy optimal weight, growing older and just givign up, constant self judgement of what I eat or don't eat. Then we will explore my new plan. Loving myself and every part of me just exactly like I am without any demand that I be different.
in Self Help
Dr Thelene Scarborough, author of Joy Around Every Corner, will share her simple wisdom on moving into a state of freedom through loving yourself and playing from the intention of joy. This introductory episode will give you the gift of celebrating. You will have a chance to celebrate yourself and all the blessings you have created in your life. It will be like giving yourself a birthday party. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Let's celebrate it and all you have accomplished up until now.
in Self Help
In this episode of Loving Yourself Free we will be talking with the author of Through Kenny's Eyes. Carol Jones will share her unique perspective on Loving through the experience her husband's critical illnes and ultimate tranistion out of the body into pure spirit. Carol self-loving through her rebirth process after Ken's passing is a story of how she became more connected to God through loving. She will share her unique experience with a connection that transcended the bonds of the body and what she learned about Loving through her process. Tune in tonight at 11:30 for this inspirational talk.
in Self Help
Meditation takes center stage on this week’s CHI FOR YOURSELF when we welcome Diana Lang. She’s the author of "Opening to Meditation: A Gentle, Guided Approach", and the owner and director of the Lifeworks Center for Growth in Los Angeles, where she lives. She's also active in a variety of nonprofit international efforts to teach meditation and yoga.
Diana writes for meditators of all levels of experience, and she reminds us that meditation teaches us to reconnect with the self and to tap into the limitless potential within us.
in Self Help
Tonight we will be discussing Epigenetics and how it can change our body experience. Our guest tonight is health intuitive, Bruce Dickson. He is a third generation intuitive on his mother's side. He is Touch for Health, NLP, Waldorf, USM and MSIA-trained. With Camille Leon, he co-founded the Holistic Chamber of Commerce in Los Angeles. He's author of 20 books, 20 videos and 300 articles in Best Practices in Energy Medicine. I am very excited to learn how this field of study can help us as individuals in Loving the body and living free.
Join Lou and Amorea tonight as they tackle the topic of when and how to become a professional spiritual worker. We'll talk about how you know you're ready, things one should know when working for others, pitfalls, and we'll share a few tips and tricks for dealing with clients. The phones, text line, and chat room will be open!
in Self Help
CHI FOR YOURSELF welcomes Frankie Picasso (Unstoppable Frankie). She's a woman who wears many hats- Solution Specialist, Certified Life, Business and Master Coach, author, animal communicator, and founder of The Institute for Quantum Living and Conscious Design, an organization designed to bring together the resources necessary for positive change throughout the World.
A near-fatal motorcycle crash in 2003 rocked her world, but it gave her the opportunity to overcome negative thinking and obstacles to become, well, Unstoppable!
Frankie Picasso is the Founder and Host of THE GOOD RADIO NETWORK, and author of Midlife Mojo: How to Get Through the Midlife Crisis and Emerge as Your True Self and No Bull Allowed- How to Lose the Losers and Lasso in Love.
Living in America comes with many requirements & working is one of them. Many of us imagine a world where we can go to work, make money, & exist in peace. Unfortunately, that is not the case for blacks in America. From the colleague that "overshares" to the colleague that wants to prove how “down” they are, today we will dive into the ups & downs of being the “Working While Black.”
Join us tonight at 8pm EST for the return of Prophet H. Lockhart. Prophet Lockhart has been doing the work here in Georgia for 50+ years. He is well known throught the state as being one of the premier workers. He'll be coming on to share stories about his life, spiritual work, and to talk with us about Southern work in the old days. It's bound to be a great time. The phone lines and chat room will be open! (646) 564-9782
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- John Baptist (54 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (49 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (24 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- rage against the regime podcast (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (3 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Endless Light (3 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- A State of Emergency (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- 941 Style (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (1 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)