SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode you will come to understand what the Saint Jude Retreats program is and who can benefit from it. The Saint Jude Retreats program is a true alternative to traditional treatment and rehab methods. Rather, Saint Jude's helps someone overcome a drug or alcohol problem through an individualized non-treatment program with a social and educational approach.
This episode also includes an interview with Mark Scheeren, Co-Founder of the program. Throughout Mark's interview he will dispell common myths regarding addiction, explain his own past dealing with alcohol and drug use, and explain how the Saint Jude Retreats Program was discovered.
The last segment of this episode explains why celebrities go to "rehab" all the time, and takes a deeper look into Cory Monteith's recent and tragic death.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (20 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (18 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (11 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (6 chatters)
- Angelical Whispers (5 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- EGH Media (3 chatters)
- RodneyPerryLive (2 chatters)
- Star Global Family Radio (2 chatters)
- MRTALK (2 chatters)
- Money FlipP Mondayz (1 chatters)
- EFT Radio (1 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (1 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (0 chatters)
- acmedia (0 chatters)