SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode you will come to understand what the Saint Jude Retreats program is and who can benefit from it. The Saint Jude Retreats program is a true alternative to traditional treatment and rehab methods. Rather, Saint Jude's helps someone overcome a drug or alcohol problem through an individualized non-treatment program with a social and educational approach.
This episode also includes an interview with Mark Scheeren, Co-Founder of the program. Throughout Mark's interview he will dispell common myths regarding addiction, explain his own past dealing with alcohol and drug use, and explain how the Saint Jude Retreats Program was discovered.
The last segment of this episode explains why celebrities go to "rehab" all the time, and takes a deeper look into Cory Monteith's recent and tragic death.
Join Host Live Chats
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- MRTALK (7 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (7 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH THREE (7 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (6 chatters)
- AFP Radio Network (6 chatters)
- acmedia (5 chatters)
- EGH Media (5 chatters)
- Conservative Junction Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (3 chatters)
- Kiddupree (3 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (3 chatters)
- E3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Grief Talk with Audrey (1 chatters)
- Hot Spot Sports PLUS (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)