SORT BY Relevancy
You just NEED TO ASK! The worst that can happen is they say NO. Even if they do, it's better than the alternative- wondering what could have happened if only you asked, for the rest of your life! LISTEN IN!
JOIN US EVERY TUESDAY:
NICK speaks, listens, and instructs you how to fly! Rise above your gravity!
"LIKE" US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/ANTagoNICKs
"FOLLOW" US ON TWITTER: https://www.twitter.com/ANTagoNICKs
"SUBSCRIBE" TO US ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/ANTagoNICKs
“FOLLOW” US ON INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/ANTagoNICKs
Pat is truly an inspiration a woman who survived stroke twice and can keep moving no matter what. As a Mighty Woman of God she keeps it moving. Listen as she shares a story and survive no matter what was going.
Edwina Frazier will be sharing with us how she went from being a single mom with six children to becoming a successful business woman, wife and author. Her story will help you realize that nothing is impossible
Woman battle with insecurties,rejection, Low Self esteem just name a few. Woman of War was birth out of all that,This Mission is to HELP BUILD/ REBUILD, RESTORE, MOTIVATE HER to become and Better SHE, some have support systems and some don't, this is a system for all Women to explore her Self worth and Demand a change in there Life.
If there's one thing that helps you to experience positive results, it is pure and simple ACTION! As a business woman, it's important that you stay focused, know the results you want and be willing to take action to make it happen.
Join Host and Business Success Coach, Trina Newby as she shares ways to take action on your dreams and goals!
There is undisputable proof that the human race originated in Afrika. We now know that all humans can trace their roots to a family in Afrika. We know that the first mother is an african woman. the beautiful black queen is the original woman, the mother and creator of us all. The Black woman, the original Goddess.
Unfortunately, the world has forgotten or denies who we are. WE have forgotten who we are. How does the world see us? How do we see ourselves, Goddess or slave?
Lala Naghela-El lost it all but gain her peace of mind and joy. Listen as she share with us how her set backs became her come backs
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (51 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (3 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (3 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- Coach K and Joe Show (1 chatters)
- Coffee Talk with Patricia (1 chatters)
- Covenant Commission (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Indie Books (1 chatters)
- Jay Earley (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Purposed 4 Godliness (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (1 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (1 chatters)