SORT BY Relevancy
Lots of questions, plenty of answers. Wt Prater will be online and on the line for two hours answering your questions big or small about who we are and what we do. Whether you want to be a guest, a host, or work behind the scenes, here is your chance to ask any question you want about BlogTalkRadio, WON Radio, or Writers Online Network ...
Join me and my guest Sophia Stewart as we look deeper into the thief of her story the "Matrix" and how she won 2.5 billion dollars in her settlement
This is the part 1 of todays show where Jesse Adeniji, an outstanding man with a solid background in the marketing and telecommunications industry who has worked in the 5 biggest global integrated marketing and communications firms and plays a vital part in the Yes Naija Project hangs out with Cee Won. We talk about building successful global brands, Marketing as it affects Nigeria, the U.K and the globe, The alarming pattern of absurdity in the U.K/Naija entertainment scene. We also talk about Nigerian politics, the "Yes Naija" event to celebrate Nigeria @ 50 as well as the flaws of the Rebranding Nigeria project. You are gonna love this.....
"Won by Wisdom".
Thursday's are Thankful
You can cry out to God from the depths of your soul today!
Out of the depths I have cried to You, O Lord; Lord, hear
my voice! Let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my
supplications. Psalm 130 NKJV
Waiting for the redemption of the Lord the psalmist
professes His hope in prayer.
Have you ever cried out to God from the depths of your
soul? Have you ever been in such despair your only hope
was the Lord answering your cry for help?
Tonight’s Topic: Husbands Love Your Wife
Friday's Won by Wisdom will feature conversations with Dr. Mario where he will expound on Winning by Wisdom through the Proverbs
I have an Outstanding and Very Brilliant Nigerian on the show today...Kayode Ogundamisi hung out with Cee Won and we talked about Deep Nigerian issues and he gave us snippets of his released and unreleased videos with Nigerian Presidential aspirants and his role as a proactive individual in the Nigeria project. This show is one you should not miss. Enjoy!!!
WE PLAY MUSIC.. BUT WE ALSO SAY SOMETHING..... SO TONIGHT WE'RE DOING BOTH....JOIN SHAKA PITTS AKA SPITTS MCMAN THE VOICE OF BALTIMORE HIP HOP...
TONIGHT'S AGENDA INCLUDES THE POPULAR SEGMENT " PLAY IT OR SPRAY IT " WHERE THE FANS DECIDE HOW LISTENABLE A SONG IS. AND TONIGHTS PITTS PICK TOPIC OF THE WEEK... "WHO WON .. THE BATTLE BETWWEN RELL RAW AND SHO-TYME
TUNE IN 9PM WWW.THEBALTIMORESCENE.FM TO HEAR SHOW LIVE AND INTERACT VIA LIVE CHAT. CALL IN AND VOICE YOUR OPINION 713-955-0367
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (22 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- OPWR (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Our Common Ground (7 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (6 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (3 chatters)
- Enlightened 30 (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (2 chatters)
- 1 Union 801 TheWebcast (2 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- Front Row Assholes (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- Notorious P I G (1 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)