SORT BY Relevancy
You've seen so many doctors for your hormonal health problems that you've lost count.
You're at your wit's end because no one can give you straight answers on how to fix your health.
Your symptoms continue to be a problem, or even worse, they continue to deteriorate.
We bet you're asking "what the heck do I do now?"
On this episode we're going to talk about what you can do when you've seen all the doctors and specialists and nothing has worked. Get ready for some straight-forward advice along with practical steps from Nat and Nicole on what you can do when everything else has failed.
Curious about running and sprinting? Interested in sprint training? Marquette interviews Ben Clark and Crystal Pollard of "A Tribe Called Sprinters" today on the show! You can find TCS online at:
FRS MIRACLE SERIES THE AUDIO BOOK VERSION
This segment is with Dedra Sims. You will learn the full and complete journey of Dedra. You can call in and ask her questions and comment as well. Dedra lives in southern Califonria and is an educational professional. Her story is a must for everyone learning about the new medical field of Female Reconstructive Surgery.
Dedra is here in the blue suit. Why did Dedra stop trying to help women with their surgical problems? How did she learn about FRS ? What research did she do? Call on air and join the discussion.
New Book FRS Miracle
This is DrHufnagel's draft of her next book FRS Miracle.
This is a tell all book on how Dr. Vikki created Female Reconstuctive Surgrey and its history. Thousands have been saved by her new operations and technologies she created. This work was attacked because it proved that many conditions do not need a hysterectomy. This segment deals with the cases she saw that lead her to work on creating an alternative.
May 15, 2012: Our panel discussed women's health issues that can be prevented and treated by a physical therapist. Topics included incontinence, pelvic pain, bowel/bladder problems, osteoporosis, chronic pain, lymphedema, pregnancy and post-partum conditions, and more.
Guests were Pamela Downey, PT, DPT, WCS, of Miami, FL, and Rebecca Stephenson, PT, DPT, WCS, of Medfield, MA, both of whom are board-certified women's health physical therapists, and Los Angeles gynecologist Judith Reichman, MD, author of Slow Your Clock Down: The Complete Guide to a Younger, Healthier You, also joined the discussion.
Subscribe to Move Forward Radio podcasts on iTunes.
To learn more about physical therapy, visit MoveForwardPT.com.
THIS SHOW WAS PRE-RECORDED. THERE ARE SOUND ISSUES WHICH IMPROVE AFTER THE FIRST FEW MINUTES.
Love, Liberty & Lip Gloss covers women's issues from relationships, family, marriage, dating & health, to fashion, make-up & hairstyles. We air each Thursday at 7pm ET. Grab a glass of wine or a cup of tea & spend the evening with your hosts, Daria DiGiovanni and Lisa Tarves and our expert guests.
This week, LLL welcomes country music star and anti-bullying advocate, Josey Milner:
Josey Milner is part small town teen, part road-worthy country starlet, and at only 17 years old, she turned heads and changed hearts with her debut US single, “Not Pretty Enough.” The song thrust Josey into the country music spotlight, launching her anti-bullying campaign with Angels and Doves, earning her a 2013 Independent Country Music Award nomination for Promising Young Artist, a Top 10 Hottest New Artist designation, and a Number One single on the world’s first independent country music chart, Indie World.
Now, 18 and a recent Magna Cum Laude high school graduate, Josey has taken her initial successes to greater heights with her new song “Cowgirls which reached #1 on the New Music Weekly country charts and Top 75 on Music Row!
Josey has also opened standing room only shows for American Idol, Scotty McCreery, Chris Cagle, and Jon Wolfe. She has performed at CMA Fest and the Hard Rock Café in Nashville, The Teddy Bear Festival for children’s charities, and the Nascar Kobalt 400 in Las Vegas, for Welcome Home Troops.
For more information on Josey Milner, please visit www.joseymilnermusic.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (474 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (41 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Papa Lou (24 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (7 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (7 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- FrankStanisci (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Urban Release (2 chatters)
- urgentfury (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (0 chatters)