SORT BY Relevancy
Rochelle Gilmore of Wiggle Honda Cycling witll join us to talk about recent training and the Tour of Flanders.
Rochelle Gilmore was born on the 14th December 1981 in Sutherland, Australia. Gilmore was introduced to cycling at the young age of three on a BMX racing alongside her brothers. Rochelle’s increased focus on her sport during her junior years sparked her desire to become a champion cyclist. As a junior, Rochelle had a successful year as a track cyclist, winning a number of junior National Championships and a World Championship Silver medal. She also went on to win senior/elite World Cups and two World Championship silver medals on the track, and also won two silver medals at the 2002 and 2006 Commonwealth Games before turning my focus to road cycling.
Gilmore has since dedicated herself purely to the road, a decision which has seen her win a World Cup and claim many World Cup podiums. Her most memorable result to date has been her win at the 2010 Commonwealth Games in New Dehli.
Rochelle is also the current team Owner and Manager of Wiggle Honda Pro Cycling.
For more information on Team Honda and Rochelle, click here
XLAthlete.com: The online strength and speed development source for athletes, trainers, and coaches.
Five Star Basketball: Saturday, May 18th in Minnesota. One Day Camp. Call 612-741-0982 for more information
Join Host Live Chats
- The J Ril Show (20 chatters)
- churchfolk (17 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (10 chatters)
- Karen Cressman (7 chatters)
- Stand As 1 (6 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (4 chatters)
- RotoRadio (4 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (3 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- The Morning News with Danan (2 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (2 chatters)
- Charismatic Universalist (2 chatters)
- Donna L Shaw Ministries (2 chatters)
- Empowered Women (1 chatters)
- 2 Hot Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael D Green Jr (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Punch Drunk Podcast (1 chatters)
- TRI Communications (0 chatters)
- The Coaching Lounge (0 chatters)