SORT BY Relevancy
Join us on Wednesday, April 22 at 10 a.m. Eastern time when our guest on Studio SPJ will be Brad Heath, a reporter with USA Today and the winner of the 2015 Al Nakkula award for police reporting.
Heath won the award for a series of stories in which he revealed how police and prosecutors nationwide had allowed nearly 200,000 fugitives to escape justice simply by crossing state lines.
The series led authorities in at least four states to reconsider or reverse this policy.
The Nakkula award is named after the late Al Nakkula, a legendary cops and crime reporter for the Rocky Mountain News. The award is co-sponsored by The Denver Press Club and The University of Colorado's College of Media, Communication and Information.
This broadcast is co-sponsored by the Colorado chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
(learn more about the coming Google algorithm change- check out Karen's site here: http://autopilotonlinesuccess.com/)
Segment one of Heath's show asks the question:
Are you about to experience a big, fat "Google slap?"
Silicon Valley web designer and developer Karen Sielski says, "Yes.. unless your website is mobile friendly."
Many business owners could see the website rankings they've worked so hard to achieve tank overnight. Google has decided to penalize those sites it deems unfriendly to smart phones, tablets, and other mobile devices. This could have a devastating effect, especially on those who sell their wares online or who rely on search to drive customers to their businesses.
Karen will also discuss the importance of creating sites that are aesthetically pleasing AND track well in search, and how to have sites that look like they cost THOUSANDS, while only spending HUNDREDS.
What is the #1 Complaint of Business Customers?... Feeling as if businesses don't really care about them...
Part 2 of the show continues our theme of personalizing the digital age- automating without losing that human touch. Heath welcomes Carl Maerz, COO of the innovative referral automation company Rocket Referrals. Carl will talk about why database marketing is so critical to achieve success in your business, and how you can automate the process without losing your humanity.
Letting your clients know how different you are by showing your genuine concern is the first step in creating a referral process that really works.
Please enter names
please enter names
Please enter names
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (40 chatters)
- BeverlyD (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (7 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (6 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Im Just Sayn (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- SIN JONES (2 chatters)
- MJ Hannigan (2 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (2 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (2 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)