SORT BY Relevancy
The great divider- politics... Support groups have to almost walk on eggshells when bringing up politics. Those of us who follow politics are passionate about what we believe in, and when any mention is made that goes against our personal beliefs, many want to cause dissent and hatred.
But what happens when those politics affect the very core of our support groups? Do we keep quiet in an effort to keep everyone happy? Don't our supporters have the right to know when someone has chosen not to support our police?
The LESMA team and Ken Dye are going to address this today- and it needs to be done. It's time we stand up for what we believe in, even if we have to hear things that we do not want to, even if we must face realities that we hoped weren't true. We can't let these things divide us. In this situation, you rise and you face it. Because the TRUTH and JUSTICE for our police are what we are here for.
Call in to speak with the host: 347-850-8154
The emotional impact of a disability and its effect on quality of life are important to consider for both the individual and caregivers, and can lead to depression and anxiety. Many types of support groups that are free and acessible are available to provide information, education and mutual peer support. Members of Epilepsy Foundation of Eastern Pennsylvania (EFEPA) support groups join us to talk about how their lives have been positively impacted by their participation as individuals with epilepsy and caregivers.
PA Independent Living Radio Show is brought to you Fridays at 12:00 pm Eastern, by The Arc of Luzerne County. Please consider a donation in support of our work to help improve the quality of life for people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and their families.
Visit PA Disability News to stay up to date on news and events of interest to the PA disability community. Thanks for listening!
Have you desired to marry and haven't accomplished your goal? Has traditional customs and rituals left you barren from a husband? Has family traditions stifled you from having a relationship? We will discuss and share with women of how God desires for ALL women to be made whole. Whole doesn't only consists of money, and possession, but also consist of a balalnce and the peace of God. Can women have peace in God with a relationship? We will find out on this broadcast which will empower you for more. Pastor Diane Winbush of Saint Petersburg global Ministries will provide this Apostolic teaching. For more information about us just go to www.saintpetersberg.com
in Self Help
Let the discussion begin!
The premiere show will focus on the importance of faith based support groups and Silents SCREAM's DNA.
Silent SCREAM is a national 12 week faith base support program geared towards people seeking spiritual guidance with their individual challenges. The acronym SCREAM stands for Self esteem, Cutting (Self Mutilation), Rape, Eating disorder, Abuse and Molestation. Men and women are separated to maintain safety and confidentiality.
If you want to be part of the solution, share the message. Want more information about Silent SCREAM? Email us
- Environmental Toxins: The scope of the problem, and why practitioners need to be better informed
- Ways that chemicals can interfere with our delicate hormonal system
- High doses vs. low doses: why low doses matter
- Top areas to start working with clients on reducing exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals
- Important considerations for how to talk to clients about environmental chemicals
Brain Injury Support groups save lives, build communities and give meaning to a life affected by brain injury
Many who think about groups, think it may just be coffee and a donut but they are so much more than that, groups for many are the only connection to society, any connection to any other person that is not a medical profession or pharmacist dish out medicines.
Groups get people into the community if their facilitated right, doing healthy activities such as yoga, meditation and nutrition and exercise. They can help survivors and their families find a purpose that has meaning. Even after years of being stuck in hopeless mode. It saves lives, for many survivors who first discover others who have the same challenges, it can be the first glimpse of hope. Hope that life is not only about loss and pain. Hope that life can have meaning. No other services available to those living with a brain injury can inspire hope like peer support.
We are doing this episode to share with any and all who ever want to limit support groups, we need people to understand the power in Peer support groups, the power to rebuild life, and dreams..
Maria Iliou is your Director Manager, Your Host for Autistic Business_Organizations / Autistic Support Group on Tuesday's. Autistic Business_Organization .... started & run by autistic people themselves also Autistic Support Groups is managed, run by started also leader starts Autistic Supports Group with chosen topic or topics
Maria Iliou is your Ambassador for Long Island NY
Aprill Dawn Griffin is your Ambassador for Canada for Autism, Joshua is your Ambassador for Canada for Autism / October 1-6-2015 ANCA INAPAWF Autism Convention, Interactive Workshops,
Join author, blogger and coach to women entrepreneurs Sharon Michaels as she shares some of her favorite business books - that that will help you grow and succeed professionally and personally. All of these books she's read herself and used to in her own business. You'll want to listen with pen and paper handy to make notes and jot down a few "aha's." Sharon shows you how to do business successfully!
Sharon has been a woman in business for over 25 years - she is a coach to entrepreneurial women, author of empowering books for women, radio host and executive producer of not only this radio show but also Women Enjoying Success radio. Sharon's mission is to empower women to greater personal and professional success.
Here's a link to Sharon's Author page on Amazon.com where you can check out all her Paperback and Kindle books, Sharon's Author Page
Here's a link to Sharon's blog Women Who Want To Successfully Work For Themselves.com
Here's a link to subscribe to Sharon Newsletter Unlimited Success For Women: http://UnlimitedSuccessForWomen
Welcome Christa Orecchio!
Intro to Gut Thrive program
Christa's philosophy behind healing the gut from a genetic perspective
Step 1 - Slash inflammation
Step 2 - Pathogen purge and the antiquated approach to addressing pathogens and imbalances in the microbiome
Step 3 - Reseeding with good bacteria and the specific bacterial strains that Christa recommends
Step 4 - Restoration of stomach acid
Details for the webinar this Wednesday, 2/3
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (69 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (58 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- John Baptist (52 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- superdaveshow (4 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)