SORT BY Relevancy
JOIN US THIS MORNING!!! at 11:30 AM CENTRAL on LOVE, MARRIAGE, AND RELATIONSHIPS: THE GODLY PERSPECTIVE WITH HOST...GERALDINE COLEMAN AND GUEST HOST NADEIA SMITH AS WE DISCUSS SINGLE WOMEN IN MINISTRY DEALING WITH AND HANDLING, LOVE, CONFLICT, AND RELATIONSHIPS. CALL IN AND JOIN US AS WE DISCUSS THESE VERY IMPORTANT TOPICS AND APPLY GODLY AND BIBLICAL WISDOM.. YOU CAN LISTEN IN OR CALL IN AT 646-595-4383.
Segment 1Getting to the point and now it's time to let it go, daddy issues, what are your's talk to me>
Segment 2: Relationships, why are you in them
Welcome to Women Making Sense of Sex (and everything else) at 60! In this episode, join my co-host Iris Bieri and in a lively conversation about the changes that we women face after menopause and as we enter into our 60's. What makes this time unique for us?
Our bodies are changing radically and we are no longer oriented towards having children and being in relationship. We are also facing the loss of our roles as mothers, sexual partners (for some of us) wives, and for some of us we are facing retirement and or the loss of our careers. We are entering into a time when many things that we have hooked our identity on to are changing and we are faced with "now what?" and "who am I?".
Many of us feel alone in this and isolated. That is why we're talking about this! So, join us and other women in this candid open conversation about what goes on beneath the surface and feel connected to the rhythme of your natural blueprint. Nothing is wrong with you! It is just time to step fully into your changes and embrace your authenticity.
This show is also great for you younger women wondering what you have to look forward to as you move through into maturity!
Hi Bedroom Playmates!
This show we will discuss sexual curiosity in heterosexual women. Do you know that there are many women in heterosexual relationships who have the desire or want to sleep with another woman? Are you one of those women? Do you desire the company of a woman but haven't been able to explore? If so, what is stopping you from exploring? Are you worried about society's view, your husband/boyfriend's view, or is it a moral thing? Is there a safe way to explore your sexuality without shame?
Are you a woman and your boyfriend/husband "allows" you to interact with women? Do you have rules to it? How do you explore it? How did you approach the conversation with your spouse? Has it harmed or actually enhanced your relationship?
Are you in a lesbian relationship but have desires to sleep with a male every now and again?
We want to talk about this! Join us on Monday, Sept 29th at 10pm so we can talk.
in Self Help
Do you think you know what women think about? Have you ever wondered about the kind of talks women have pertaining to relationships? On Thursday, August 21st at 9pm EST to 10pm EST, join me and my guests as we have some real talks about relationships. You will hear what a lot of women think about relationships.
Are we together and do we need to be together for the same reasons in the first place? Meaning are we even looking for the same interests, results, or possessing the same relationship-type of intentions as our counterparts? How far apart are the intentions of our initial needs and desires to be with the other?
Are men even looking for one woman? What do women think about when men say they are indeed looking for that one someone “special”? Does the female approach tend to be a overly possessive once trying to solidify the commitment of a relationship?
Share your stories and examples with us and the world Friday night at Midnight till 2AM!
Tune in...Call in...(347)637-3528...
Share your opinions with the world!!
It's time to turn away from what you had, what your used to dealing with, and reach for A Higher Level of Relationships. Yet, in order to do this, you must be on that level. How do you get there? What does it mean for us to have/make the bible the standard for our lives and relationships? "You do the talking".... let us know what these scriptures mean to you regarding the type of quality (higher level) relationship you desire. Hebrews 4:12-13,
1 Timothy 4:16, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1: 19-21, John 8: 31-32, Matthew 15: 1-9, John 12:47-48 and Acts 17:11. Listen in next, on the EYIC Radio Network airing Monday, 12/15/14 from 8pm to 10pm EST. The call in number is (949) 272-9514; press 1 to speak with host. Listen from your cell or computer by clicking http://tobtr.com/s/7151697. Help us bring down Christian Divorce & Abuse via biblical education and teachings on "relationships" from the Bible, one online broadcast at a time. Sow your donation today by clicking the link listed, and help keep our online programming on face book and twitter up and running - every week. Love at the Root Ministry. Click, http://www.gofundme.com/loveattheroot
Rebroadcast with host Mike T 3/27/2014 "Why Women Rush Back Into Relationships After Marriage."
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (32 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (28 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (18 chatters)
- Gettysburg Ghost Gals (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (9 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (7 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (6 chatters)
- PrismRadio (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- American White History Month (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)