SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to Women Making Sense of Sex (and everything else) at 60! In this episode, join my co-host Iris Bieri and in a lively conversation about the changes that we women face after menopause and as we enter into our 60's. What makes this time unique for us?
Our bodies are changing radically and we are no longer oriented towards having children and being in relationship. We are also facing the loss of our roles as mothers, sexual partners (for some of us) wives, and for some of us we are facing retirement and or the loss of our careers. We are entering into a time when many things that we have hooked our identity on to are changing and we are faced with "now what?" and "who am I?".
Many of us feel alone in this and isolated. That is why we're talking about this! So, join us and other women in this candid open conversation about what goes on beneath the surface and feel connected to the rhythme of your natural blueprint. Nothing is wrong with you! It is just time to step fully into your changes and embrace your authenticity.
This show is also great for you younger women wondering what you have to look forward to as you move through into maturity!
Entrepreneurial Excellence Radio Show is platform for business owners-old, new and aspiring to share tips, promotions and their stories. The purpose is to inspire others to monetizing their dreams for a new future for themselves, their families and the community.Our vision includes you, our listeners, subscribers and business owners. Our Mission is to provide resources in Business 101, Marketing 101, Cutting Edge Technology, Love in Business, Social Entrepreneurship and Women in Business. We have an underlying pledge to support a better community and to empower the members of these communities to dispelling fear and increase a stronger economic foundation.
YOUR SHOW HOST: Heather L. Tapia ~ Prosperity Adviser
Guest: Jackie Vincent- Damsel in Defense
Purpose for Women International provides access to resources, funding, education, entreprenurial opportunities, and empowerment events supporting an increased awareness on local, national and international issues for women, children, families and the community. www.PurposeforWomenInternational.org
Visit US on the Web- www.PWIradio.com
Follow Us Facebook Follow Us Twitter
Join us today on Women Leading the Way Radio as we interview Judith Balian, owner of Excoveries, a sales and marketing, management, training and product development company.
We will tap into Judith’s use of the expressive arts to help clients get in touch with their creative side to experience the world uniquely for them. As we explore with Judith how the use of expressive arts has catapulted her into inventing a product, writing a book and helping her gain insight and awareness for moving forward.
The artist in you influences the marketer in you. No matter whether you are marketing a business or marketing yourself for new opportunities for growth, using your creativity to think outside the box will get you looking at things differently.
Welcome to the Women of Golf Show!
Joining Cindy & I this week: LPGA Professional - Jean Bartholomew
A little about Jean:
Jean started playing golf at the age of 12 and credits her father, Gil McNally and Ken Peknic as the individuals most influencing her career...Has one sister...Enjoys all sports, tennis, basketball, working out and discussing politics and society...Elected to the LPGA Player Executive Committee for the 2006-08 seasons…Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.
Five Things You Should Know About Jean Bartholomew:
1. She played four years of golf at Duke University but was also recruited by other schools to play basketball and field hockey. She was a 1,000-point scorer for Garden City High on Long Island and was an All-Nassau County field hockey player. “Back then there was not much more after college you could do with the other two.”
2. Jean is a politics junkie and majored in Sociology and Economics in college.
3. You won’t find her watching any reality TV and says her go-to shows are sports or political shows.
4. In addition to golf, she loves to play tennis.
5. Her first golf coach in New York, Gil McNally, still comes down to work with her when he’s using his winter home near PGA National.
Join us Tuesday 9:00 AM EST "Live" www.blogtalkradio.com/womenofgolf
in Self Help
We need to reflect on what “gift-giving” is meant to be. When someone gives a gift to another, the gift is a symbol of the presenter’s giving of himself to you, so giving a gift should never be forced. Without the love of the giver in the gift, the gift has no meaning. Whenever a gift is received, there should be gratitude.
When someone gives a gift to another, the gift is a symbol of the presenter’s giving of himself to you, so giving a gift should never be forced. Without the love of the giver in the gift, the gift has no meaning. Whenever a gift is received, there should be gratitude. Gratitude is the moment when the gift and the giver are CELEBRATED. Grateful people are happier, less depressed and less stressed. Grateful people have more positive ways of coping with difficulties they experience in life. They are more likely to seek support from other people, reinterpret circumstances and grow from the experience. Gratitude strengthens the immune system, lowers blood pressure, reduces symptoms of illness, and makes us less bothered by aches and pains. Grateful people sleep better, and this seems to be because they think less negative and more positive thoughts just before going to sleep.Gratitude is an affirmation of goodness. Gratitude encourages us to appreciate gifts ands to pay them forward.
Gratitude is not the same as indebtedness which occurs when a person perceives that they are under an obligation to make repayment of the gift. Indebtedness can motivate the recipient of the gift to avoid the person who gave it.
The quality of being thankful can be developed:
Start a gratitude journal, recording three to five things for which you are grateful everyday.
Write a “gratitude letter” to an important person in your life whom you have never properly thanked.
Teach gratitude to children.
This show is designed to provide insight inspiration and access to information for the community. It is sponsored by Purpose for Women International, a non-profit which supports the economic development of the community, women and encourages enterprise.
YOUR SHOW HOST: Heather L. Tapia ~ Proserity Adviser
GUEST: Community Call in Show: Mac McGrady- Reynoldsburg City Council, Jackie Vincent-Damsel in Defense
STOP HUMAN TRAFFICKING: Reynoldsburg Youth Against Human Trafficking Coalition
Purpose for Women International provides access to resources, funding, education, entreprenurial opportunities, and empowerment events supporting an increased awareness on local, national and international issues for women, children, families and the community. We partner with other business, non-profits and like- hearted individuals to affect change on a local, national and international level. www.PurposeforWomenInternational.org
Please enjoy this EXCERPT from our Wednesday, 11/19/14 Dating Women Radio Show where our caller talks about how it's important to write everything down after a date and having a "checkmate mindset" to have greater success - you don't want to miss this guy talking - for the FULL hour-long show, 3+ years (and growing) of shows to listen to, articles for members only and much more:
TAKE THE 7-DAY FREE TRIAL OF THE DOCLOVECLUB plus WE ALSO HAVE FREEBIES FOR YOU
Don't forget, we're live each Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET and encourage you to call on the numbers below
US TOLL FREE (48 contiguous states): (855) 345-7465
INTERNATIONAL (including Alaska & Hawaii): (646) 668-8937
You may also ask questions via email too (but callers take priority).
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (469 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (87 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- Black Author Network (15 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (14 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (13 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (11 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (9 chatters)
- SURN Host (9 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (2 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (0 chatters)