SORT BY Relevancy
Exceptional women surround themselves with other powerful and high-achieving women. This is POWER NETWORKING.
“I believe all people have the capacity to be positively powerful,” says our guest, Dr. Joel P. Martin, author and renowned international trainer, speaker and coach. She believes women servant leaders are making significant impacts on the lives of others and has created an awards program to honor them. "My goal is to empower all people to go for their highest aspirations because of the examples set by amazing role models.” Dr. Martin is the founder and creator of the annual Positively Powerful Woman Awards program.
Dr. Martin’s personal mission, and the mission of her company, Triad West, Inc., is to transform lives and businesses for the better. She is also the Director of Training and Education for George Fraser’s annual PowerNetworking Conference. According to George Fraser, CEO, she is “a class act, a phenomenal woman who knows how to lift up the best and brightest in our community.” She serves as a commissioner on the Human Relations Commission, City of Scottsdale, as a board member of ABHOW (American Baptist Homes of the West) and member of the Leading Age Leadership Circle, a national think-tank on homes and services for the aging.
Dr. Martin has appeared on the Today Show, in the NY Times, Essence, Black Enterprise, and Fortune magazine.
Have you desired to marry and haven't accomplished your goal? Has traditional customs and rituals left you barren from a husband? Has family traditions stifled you from having a relationship? We will discuss and share with women of how God desires for ALL women to be made whole. Whole doesn't only consists of money, and possession, but also consist of a balalnce and the peace of God. Can women have peace in God with a relationship? We will find out on this broadcast which will empower you for more. Pastor Diane Winbush of Saint Petersburg global Ministries will provide this Apostolic teaching. For more information about us just go to www.saintpetersberg.com
Join Dr. Cheryl Cottle and her guest Svietlana Lavrentidi on Women in Business Radio on Monday 13th March at 11:00am EST where they will be talking about: "The Role of Business Networking and Community Building in Women Entrepreneurship."
Svietlana Lavrentidi is the founder of Entrepreneurial Women's Network an online forum designed to help entrepreneurs communicate effectively and build strong relationships for business, and their personal lives. Svietlana Lavrentidi has honed her business skills by being an apprentice for a company that dealt with organization and networking. With these skills, Svietlana later formed her online women's network.
Dr. Cheryl Cottle, besides being the host of Women in Business Radio is also the founder and administrator of Women in Business, an online and off-line group that is dedicated to the empowerment of women globally through entrepreneurship. Dr. Cottle is also the editor-in-chief of an online women’s journal — Simply Inspirational for Women in Business ™ a great resource for women in business, internationally. Dr. Cottle is soon to launch an online educational business institute; as well as in the process of writing three books designed for women in business.
Host: Dr. Cheryl Cottle
Guest: Svietlana Lavrentidi Guest Mobile: UK Mobile: 079 7355 8831
Sponsors of the Show:
Join author, blogger and coach to women entrepreneurs Sharon Michaels as she shares some of her favorite business books - that that will help you grow and succeed professionally and personally. All of these books she's read herself and used to in her own business. You'll want to listen with pen and paper handy to make notes and jot down a few "aha's." Sharon shows you how to do business successfully!
Sharon has been a woman in business for over 25 years - she is a coach to entrepreneurial women, author of empowering books for women, radio host and executive producer of not only this radio show but also Women Enjoying Success radio. Sharon's mission is to empower women to greater personal and professional success.
Here's a link to Sharon's Author page on Amazon.com where you can check out all her Paperback and Kindle books, Sharon's Author Page
Here's a link to Sharon's blog Women Who Want To Successfully Work For Themselves.com
Here's a link to subscribe to Sharon Newsletter Unlimited Success For Women: http://UnlimitedSuccessForWomen
Please enjoy this EXCERPT from our Wednesday, 2/3/16 Dating Women Radio Show where we talk about how being a "charmer" can help you in dating - for the FULL hour-long show, 4+ years (and growing) of shows to listen to, articles for members only and much more:
TAKE THE FREE TRIAL OF THE DOCLOVECLUB plus WE ALSO HAVE FREEBIES FOR YOU
Don't forget, we're live each Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET and encourage you to call on the numbers below
US TOLL FREE (48 contiguous states): (855) 345-7465
INTERNATIONAL (including Alaska & Hawaii): (646) 668-8937
You may also ask questions via email too (but callers take priority).
Networking skills come easy for some entrepreneurs but others are hesitant having to go out there and connect with likeminded individuals and their ideal clients.
If you are more of the latter, someone who feels a call to start networking but doesn’t know where and how to start, our guest for today can shed some light on how reaching out to your faith-based connections can lead to fruitful opportunities.
Blake Wells, a risk and employee benefits management strategist. I met Blake when I was invited to serve on a group he led. Blake envisioned and spearheaded the forming of a Catholic business networking / fellowship group he envisioned and spearheaded in our area, which is now called the Catholic Assemblies for Business.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (53 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (39 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (13 chatters)
- John Baptist (12 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (6 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- superdaveshow (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Life and Times2 (1 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- Thats Novel (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Silver Dawn Radio (0 chatters)