SORT BY Relevancy
Anita Johnson Money Wisdom for women
Ms. Anita R Johnson, ABD, author, speaker, radio host, and founder of
Money Wisdom for Women, is a fighting advocate for women’s finance.
For over 30 years Ms. Johnson has been designing, managing, and
implementing financial spending plans for women of all income status.
Ms. Johnson is the author of Big Girls Don’t Cry-Taking the Emotions out
of Finance, Founder/Co-Host of Money Wisdom for Women Radio
Broadcast with Anita R Johnson & Dr. Irvin Cohen.
Ms. Johnson professional affiliations are as follows: Chair Capital Power
Credit Union Advisory Board, Chair of Board –for the Small Business
Development & Employment Advisory
F I N ANCIAL AD V I SOR | FOU N DER, MON E Y WI SDOM FOR WOMEN
ANITA JOHNSON, ABD
Join author and mentor to women in business Sharon Michaels as she shares practical tips for developing the "go-to" blog that your target market will want to regularly read, enjoy and recommend to their friends. If you already have an established blog or are brand new to blogging, you'll want to listen to this broadcast with pen and paper as Sharon shares favorite blogging tips. Sharon shows you how to do business successfully!
Sharon has been a woman in business for over 25 years - she is a coach to entrepreneurial women, author of empowering books for women, radio host and executive producer of not only this radio show but also Women Enjoying Success radio. Sharon's mission is to empower women to greater personal and professional success.
Read Sharon's Goal Achieving Blog - http://21daystolivingyourdreams.com
Read Sharon's Business Building Blog - http://WomenWhoWantToSuccessfullyWorkForThemselves.com
Want to know what we are doing at Money Wisdom for Women. Listen to the weekly annocements.
Give us your feedback, let us know what you want on the air.
What are some of the innate differences between men & women when it comes to investing? Why aren’t women more engaged in the investment process? How can women become more knowledgeable about the investment process and change the way they look at investing?
Join me as I explore these questions with Tricia Carter-Haber, wise advisor to Plaid for Women. Tricia will share her thoughts on how women can become more confident in investing and learn what steps will lead them in the direction of becoming more comfortable with the investment process.
Plaid for Women radio is produced to give you information, advice and resources to be YOUR wise advisor. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals, gain influence, and be heard.
Every show, we are committed to bringing you new ideas and offering new ways of thinking to give you opportunities to change your thinking and change your life. You CAN live the life you've imagined!
Check us out at www.PlaidforWomen.com.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR TODAY'S GUEST:
Bruce & Haber Wealth Management Group
4201 Bridgeview Drive, Fort Worth TX 76109
With the death of Joan Rivers this week, it seems like everyone is talking about her role in shaping the world’s view of women in comedy. So what about women in comedy? Is there such a thing as “women’s humor?” Is it only funny when women mock their bodies and relationships? Are today’s female comedians different from other generations of female comics?
Prepare to discuss humor, laughs, what’s funny and how women are perceived in comedy with two guests Saturday. Sheila Moeschen is a writer and Senior Editor for I AM THAT GIRL, an organization that empowers girls and young women to healthy self-esteem and self-worth. She holds a Ph.D in Gender and Theatre Studies from Northwestern University. Sheila has been involved behind the scenes with the Women In Comedy Festival since its beginning in 2008. She is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post and her work has appeared elsewhere in print and online. She lives in Boston. Elyse Schuerman is one of the producers of the Women in Comedy Festival, and between them, we should have a rousing conversation about what makes people laugh and how women fit into the comedy scene.
Join us Saturday at 11 am Pacific Time to learn more women in comedy.
Call-in with your comments to (646) 378-0430.
And if you miss the live program, you can go to the website and listen to all our archived programs whenever you like. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/3women3ways
Jayne Black, Mrs. Wisconsin International 2013, Founder of Saving Smart for 5 Generations, National Financial Literacy Ambassador and Spokesperson for the $avings Fund for the National Financial Educators Council, Certified Financial Education Teacher, Professional Speaker, Blogger and Writer for National and International Organizations and Magazines. Founding Board Member of the iOme Challenge a national financial contest for college students.
brief session outline: Financial Fitness for the Heart - Learn how the stress that comes from your finances has serious ramifications on your personal, psychological and physical health which is something Jayne has experienced first hand. We will identify your sources of financial stress and learn the Four healthy behaviors of a financially healthy home you can implement today to reduce your stress!
The good news is that more than 30% of American women are now the family 'breadwinner'. The bad news? Women still tend to ignore or overlook important money matters, such as savings, investing and retirement. Ladies, taking control of our destiny includes taking control of our financial future. Start by listening to this series.
Plaid for Women radio is produced to give you information, advice and resources to be YOUR wise advisor. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals, gain influence, and be heard. Every show, we are committed to bringing you new ideas and suggest new ways of thinking to give you opportunities to change your thinking and change your life. You CAN live the life you've imagined!
Check us out at www.PlaidforWomen.com.
CONTACT INFO FOR TODAY’S GUEST:
Bruce & Haber Group
4201 Bridgeview Dr
Fort Worth, Tx 76109
Returning guest, Elena Camp is a business and money mentor to women entrepreneurs. She helps women who are in business or want to start a business make six figures and beyond. Her purpose is to help women make more money, do what they love and enjoy more freedom.
She has a signature system that provides the tools and support to help women entrepreneurs:
Increase their Cash Flow
Charge What They are Worth
Discover their Hidden Profits
Create a Money Mindset
Establish themselves as Sought After Experts
Attract a Steady Stream of Clients
She also helps women understand the laws of money so that they understand and improve their relationship with money. Elena is the author of Passion, Purpose and Profits. You can visit her at www.easyincomestrategies.com.
in Self Help
How to Become Money - Berenice
On this episode of How to Become Money Curry and Berenice talk about some interesting topics! Including - Creating your business as a party that everyone would love to be invited to, and even the effects that entities can have on your money flows... Yes they went there! How does it get any better than that?!
If you would like more information about Curry Glassell, Right Riches For You, and How to Become Money, please go to www.curryglassell.com
Join Women Warriors on Wed, Jan 22nd at Noon ET with our special guest, Shari Molchan, as we discuss the topic of “No More Money Excuses and Lies.” Learn how to empower yourself and demystify complex money concepts. Find out what the most common money excuses and lies that people use for their financial hard luck that stops them from achieving their goals and dreams.
Shari Molchan’s Money Momentum Workshops, Seminars and Coaching have come out of her own history of struggle and the hundreds of women she has empowered over the last 16 years. Shari demystifies complex money concepts and offers simple tools that help her clients and audiences alike, lead their best life and serve the world. She knows from her own personal experience that when you begin to believe in yourself, you are going to experience success you can hardly imagine today. To find out more about Shari and her programs visit her website at www.sharimolchan.com .
This show is designed to provide insight inspiration and access to information for the community. It is sponsored by Purpose for Women International, a non-profit which supports the economic development of the community, women and encourages enterprise.
YOUR SHOW HOST: Heather L. Tapia ~ Proserity Adviser
GUEST: Lynette Dutton- Hope for Women Magazine top 25 "Women Who Inspire"
Purpose for Women International provides access to resources, funding, education, entreprenurial opportunities, and empowerment events supporting an increased awareness on local, national and international issues for women, children, families and the community. We partner with other business, non-profits and like- hearted individuals to affect change on a local, national and international level. www.PurposeforWomenInternational.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (147 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (80 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Annahilation (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (18 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- MABIM (11 chatters)
- The 720 Show (8 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Truf Bros (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Odwirafo (5 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (5 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Political T and T (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- Table Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Live with TLGriffin (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DJ NIA BOOM (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (0 chatters)