SORT BY Relevancy
enter names here
enter names here
Interviews with men of honor * Pastor Elias ramos and Enmanuel salcedo.
hosting Hispanic/English segment of A Godlt Woman's View * Pastora Mariyln ramos
1. What are some characteristics that describe a man?
2. How do you come into your manhood?
3. What are some challenges that every man faces?
4. How do you overcome them?
5. What makes one a man of honor?
6. How do you break stereotypes and generational curses?
The Knight in Shining Armor is a fabulous image of Might. It speaks to chivalry, integrity and valor. But to what end? For what purpose? For what reason does a mighty man exist. you were created to give your life. A Father is a man who has learned to give his life for others. A Mighty Man of God is a man who gives his life with strength, honor, and passion. A Mighty Man of God Protects those he Loves. His left arm is under my head, and his right arm embraces me.
To be honorable is to be kind, genuine and empathetic without expecting a reward for your behaviour. It’s a rare combination of virtues, but with practice anyone can be honorable. Do you want to be the type of person who stands up for your beliefs instead of cowering, who rescues your friends when they need you, and who’s known for being an upstanding citizen? Start by doing little things, like showing up when you say you will or asking someone if they need a hand. When you practice living honestly in everyday ways, and letting people know you have their backs, being honorable will start to feel like second nature.
There are so many people all around us whose hopes have been shattered. Perhaps it has been one too many incidents that have taken place in their lives and there has literally been NO time to recover from any one of them. Old folks would say "when it rains, it pours". Sometimes people are smiling to keep from crying. Hope for some people are liken unto a dirty glass; they can't see anything other than the dirty residue on the glass. Hope during the holidays are sometimes excruciatingly painful for some. I wonder how many people we walk around, work around, speak to or encounter in some way that are at the brink of hopelessness. They don't see a way out. My heart goes out to people especially during the holiday season. The holidays are usually painted pictures of family and friends; love and laughter; food and fun. However, for many people is such a time of despair and depression. Some people actually dread the holidays especially Thanksgiving and Christmas. Some people get the holiday blues for whatever the reason. Some people are not in close family relationships and may be estranged. Here's the good news, we have a universal charge to spread love and give hope to those who are hopeless during Christmas times.
We are sharing ways to give hope during the holiday season! Join in on the discussion and let us know how you plan to give hope during the Christmas holiday season! The call-in # is 646-716-7079. I'd like to hear from you!
true life life ministrys womans bible sharing. so please join us at the round table as we discuss the love of God amen. how much does God really love us and do we love him the same. so come in and listen to the true word of God amen and god bless
in Self Help
Have you been in a fight for your life? Are you living chaotic everyday? Are you not able to gain a solid footing in any direction? It's time for a change! Are you ready for a re-build or a re-position? Today's we have good news for you that will enlighten and encourage you to make a course correction!!!
Join us today as we discuss Part 2 of "Fight For Your Life - Reposition Yourself!"
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (105 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (20 chatters)
- BeverlyD (20 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (14 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (12 chatters)
- Gettysburg Ghost Gals (11 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (8 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- American White History Month (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (5 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)