SORT BY Relevancy
The Dark Underbelly of Leadership Series continues with Power Elements in Relationship: what's shaped us to become the people we are today? How do archetypes fit into our past and connect to our present and future?
This exploration and conversation is hosted by Linda Lombardo with Joss Rolands and this program's guest, coach Phil Askew.
Together, we explore the passive child: puppet, slave or shapeshifter archetypes, the child who was encouraged to have a voice - wondering whose voice was it, and the revolutionary and rebel child: making waves for the sake waves or something bigger than him or herself; acting from ego or servant leadership.
A fascinating conversation that will leave you with more inquiry than answer, and lots of places to search within yourself.
Join Pastor A.D. Finkley as he discusses the crisis that is found in leadership on every level. Durning this broadcast Pastor will reveal that when ever there is a crisis within leadership God will always raise up someone to be the answer the crisis. Tune in as Pastor Finkley informs you that you are the answer to the crisis within leadership
On April 12, 2015, a NY Times article read:
“Ending two years of speculation and coy denials, Hillary Rodham Clinton announced on Sunday that she would seek the presidency for a second time, immediately establishing herself as the likely 2016 Democratic nominee.
“I’m running for president,” she said with a smile near the end of a two-minute video released just after 3 p.m.
“Everyday Americans need a champion. And I want to be that champion,” Mrs. Clinton said. “So I’m hitting the road to earn your vote — because it’s your time. And I hope you’ll join me on this journey.””
We've been on quite a journey already, and so, another one? Will it be different? If yes, how? If no, then what? What's wanting from our leadership in 2016 ... or sooner?
Linda Lombardo and David Taylor-Klaus talk about how our leaders might lead from the emerging future rather than the old stories of the past.
in Self Help
This conversation went down a few rabbit holes the last time Linda Lombardo and Joss Rowlands were on the air talking about leadership and self-awareness - so much so that we all decided part 3 of this series required a part 2 to cover the topic thoroughly. More importantly, in order to move the series forward to its other scintillating topics, self-awareness was key!
Joss and Linda will be talking about the Dark Night of the Soul; something everyone has experienced at one time or another if he or she is seeking a higher consciousness in leadership, spirituality or life itself.
Host: Linda Lombardo with series cohost Joss Rowlands.
What does it mean to learn the Art of Intimacy? Who would you become if you where to start live the Wild Woman’s Way? What does it mean to Reclaim Your Feminine Gifts? And how is all this impacting your leadership? In this show we have Michaela Boehm in the studio. She is a sought after gifted counselor and teacher for individuals and couples and currently the only one in the world personally trained and authorized by David Deida. Learn more about Michaelas workshops, intensives and products on http://www.michaelaboehm.com/
As the Dark Underbelly of Leadership series continues, it wouldn't be complete without a program on Self-Awareness.
According to Chris Lowney, former Jesuit and bestselling author of “Heroic Leadership,” leaders thrive by understanding who they are and what they value, by becoming aware of unhealthy blind spots or weaknesses that can derail them, and by cultivating the habit of continuous self-reflection and learning.
Easier said than done. So, the question becomes, "How am I showing up?" and how does it impact my reputation, my success, and those who choose to follow or co-create with me?
We are a culture obsessed with celebrity so the idea of a leader who puts the success of the organization and those with whom s/he works ahead of him or herself, well, it just doesn't get much press.
Hosts Linda Lombardo and Joss Rowlands take a deep dive into self-awareness from the perspective of leadership and share the "extra" dimension that only self-awareness can bring to a leader and ultimately, her or his success.
Woman battle with insecurties,rejection, Low Self esteem just name a few. Woman of War was birth out of all that,This Mission is to HELP BUILD/ REBUILD, RESTORE, MOTIVATE HER to become and Better SHE, some have support systems and some don't, this is a system for all Women to explore her Self worth and Demand a change in there Life.
The Voice of Leadership welcomes back the fabulous Rick Tamlyn! Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC) as designated by the International Coach Federation, and senior trainer for The Coaches Training Institute, a world-renowned coach training and leadership development organization, Rick brings philosophies to the world such as, "Life's All Made Up!" (so why not create the most exciting and challenging life you can imagine?), and Play Your Bigger Game, an operating system for life that keeps us on the game board; never stuck.
In this one-on-one interview, Rick talks to VOL host, Linda Lombardo, about his upcoming series on the VOL called This Just In and the Bigger Game of Leadership; don't tell Rick - I hope to get him to take leadership itself through the Bigger Game board to a GULP and a Bold Action.
Rick also shares his upcoming Bigger Game Expo in June 2015 in Silver Bay, NY, and if we play our cards right, we might even get him to talk about some of his favorites things, such as, row boats, frozen grapes, Ellen DeGeneres, and Karen Carpenter. Just sayin' ...
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (73 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (47 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (15 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Brower Report (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Teas with Rie (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)