SORT BY Relevancy
Our Wednesday Football Preview shows continue!
We'll preview the Packers/Ravens match-up and go in-depth as to how Dom Capers and his defense will deal with the loss of stud linebacker Clay Matthews.
We'll talk with our own Andy Johnson of Bucky's 5th Quarter about the Badgers hockey season starting THIS FRIDAY!
Plus, Rodger Sherman from SB Nation's "Sippin' on Purple" to preview what Kain Colter and Northwestern will bring to Camp Randall Saturday afternoon against the Wisconsin Badgers. We'll look at the match-ups and which Wildcats will give Gary Andersen and his team fits, and what Wisconsin can do to exploit that defense.
The six games in the 2013 Major Leagye Baseball World Series were full of excitement as the Boston Red Sox and the St. Louis Cardinals left it all out on the field. The Red Sox were the feel good story of 2013 as they went from worst to first and ultimately the World Series crown. Be sure to tune in as I'll be recapping all of the wonderful action from this year's Fall Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the show, we look ahead to the Purdue game at Wisconsin, examining whether the Boilers can keep momentum from their loss to Notre Dame. We feature Will Lucas, who has risen again after a trying last year, and talk to BTN senior writer Tom Dienhart about the Big Ten.
Also, we hear from Andy Baggots of the Wisconsin State-Journal, as he helps us break down the matchup Saturday. That and much more today on the Gold and Black Radio Pregame Show.
A series LLC is a type of LLC that creates separate compartments or cells (a “series”) for partitioning and owning separate assets and associated liabilities under one LLC. This entity has been authorized in Illinois since 2005 but remains little understood. This podcast will shed some light on the uses and functioning of a series LLC.
The 2013 World Series starts tonight in Bosotn Finway Park.
Bob Stanley’s wild pitch allowed the Mets to tie the score, setting up for arguably the most painful moment in Red Sox history. A ground ball to first baseman Bill Buckner, who was only in the game because manager John McNamara wanted Buckner to be on the field when the Sox won the World Series, saw the ball go through his legs, allowing Ray Knight to score from second base and win the game. Babe Ruth. The team tanked in the 1919 season, the Babe was traded to the Yankees and the rest is history—decades of mediocrity, a few tastes of glory, but 86 years of championship drought.Just like in ’75, the Red Sox took a 3-0 lead into the sixth inning of Game 7, but the Mets rallied to stun the Red Sox and take the World Series; the bizarre finish to 1986 helped breathe fire into the idea of the “Curse of the Bambino.” BG
World Series, NFL wAndrew Bogusch CBSSports Radio Bogusch has Worked w/ Chris (Mad Dog) Russo he Now Works for CBS Sports Radio Well break Down The World Series, NFL Who's making the playoffs & Who's not Andy Reid's success w/ The Chiefs ,Can The Giants make the playoffs Denver,NY Jets,SF And much more !
Topics include: why the Boston Red Sox won and why the St. Louis Cardinals lost the World Series; 4 corners of football with 3 NFL games and 1 college game to preview; NBA opening night with Miami Heat-Chicago Bulls plus Clippers-Lakers and why certain successful college coaches succeed in the NFL and why others don't.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pastor Paul Begley (57 chatters)
- Cameron Bayliss Medium InSight (27 chatters)
- Black Girl Nerds (22 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (18 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (13 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (9 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (8 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (8 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- reVerse (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (5 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- D Hour Show (4 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (3 chatters)
- NEWDradio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (2 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (2 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries (2 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (2 chatters)
- Yahshuah (2 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- BRUE (2 chatters)
- AmericanHeroesRadio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Keith Henry N D (1 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- Pop Fan Girls (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Takeli (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (1 chatters)
- DaEmporess (0 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)