SORT BY Relevancy
This EMS Live in Wisconsin podcast was recorded on Tuesday, April 12, 2016.
The program began with an announcement regarding a $6.00 rebate negotiated between Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel and Naloxone (Narcan) manufacturer Amphastar. For more on the rebate program, go to >> http://paaw.us/Amphastar-narcan-rebate.
The second part of the program, starting at 6:00 minutes, included a discussion on stemi drug therapy with guests Dr. Michael Rosenberg, Medical Director-Cardiovascular Services, Holy Family Memorial Hospital, Manitowoc, Valders Ambulance Director Jay Steuer, and Baraboo Area Ambulance Chief Dana Secular. Holy Family Memorial Hospital was recently named one of 50 top hospitals in the nation regarding its stemi EMS system. For information on the system devleoped at Valders Ambulance, contact Jay Steuer at email Valdersambulance@gmail.com or phone 920-374-0340.
Join co-hosts Chris Anderson, Joe Covelli, Patrick Ryan, Dan Williams and call-in guests and live listeners for 30-minutes of conversation about emergency medical services and the ambulance industry in Wisconsin the second and fourth Tuesday every month.
Don't miss a beat of Wisconsin EMS action - listen to EMS Live!
This webcast of Wisconsin EMS Live was recorded on Tuesday, July 14 starting at 9:00 a.m. central time. The live broadcast discussed TRIP and Stars of Life 2015.
TRIP stands for Tax Refund Intercept Program. Since an ambulance service can't do a credit check when being dispatched to a person's 911 call, some patients unfortunately don't pay their ambulance bill even after the insurance company has sent the check directly to them for that purpose. This leaves the ambulance service in a bad situation unable to collect on services rendered, meet its own financial obligations, and reinvest those funds in its operation, equipment and staff. Some of Wisconsin's largest ambulance services are writing off each year $500,000 to one-million dollars in noncollectable debt.
TRIP recently passed the Wisconsin legislature and is simply awaiting Governor Scott Walker's signature.
In the meantime, we need to prepare ambulance service management not familiar with TRIP, explain how it works, and is used as another option to collections when other attempts have failed. With Governor Walker's signature, it opens the option of TRIP to all Wisconsin ambulance services under contract with a municipality to provide 911 service. TRIP cannot be used for inter-facility transfers or patients with Medicare or Medicaid insurance coverage.
Wisconsin EMS Live program guests who discussed TRIP and answered questions include: From The Stark Collection Agency in Madison, Pauline Kussart, and from Valders Ambulance, Director Jay Steuer.
The latter half of the 60 minute program is dedicated to discussing Wisconsin Stars of Life 2015 with committee members Larry Knuth, a 2009 Star recipient himself, and Linda Wiedmann. The event is to recognize Wisconsin's best EMTs and Paramedics as nominated by their respective departments.
That’s appropriate. Wisconsin has the opportunity to upset the political calculus of both major parties and to put a Badger State stamp on the 2016 presidential race.But we have argued throughout this race that the most important race on the April 5 ballot is not a partisan one. It is the nonpartisan contest for a seat on the Wisconsin Supreme Court. This newspaper has strongly endorsed Judge JoAnne Kloppenburg for the high court. She is, to our view, a dramatically superior prospect.Capital Times Madison
Tim Black At Night 9P Est
#BernieSanders #Wisconsin #WIPrimary
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (33 chatters)
- Wide Awakening Radio (33 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (18 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (16 chatters)
- The Appearance (16 chatters)
- SiriusMindz (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (11 chatters)
- Ron March Show (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (7 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Revelation Power (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PROPHET BRENDA BRADSHAW (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- FPC Network (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- COS Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (1 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (0 chatters)