SORT BY Relevancy
Tune into the continued season 2 of The Every Woman Talk Show with your host Oolie Wells. Check out this week's topic "Do you have a plan B man?? this Tuesday at 7:00pm (EST). Join the experience on Shadow Worldz Radio Network and Blog Talk Radio. To check out the show or speak to host call in to 646-478-4507
Today's guest, Jill Borowicz, is the CEO of SafeSpace, Inc., a 501© non-profit United Way organization serving victims of domestic violence in Martin, St. Lucie, and Indian River counties in Florida. In addition to a 48-bed Emergency Shelter, SafeSpace also provides a Supportive Living program for individuals in need of longer-term housing as well as outreach services for those who choose not to enter a shelter but whose lives are being affected by domestic violence.
SafeSpace offers victims of domestic violence safety, support and education, empowering them to create an independent life, free from violence.
On March 21, 2015 SafeSpace is holding their annual "Every Woman is My Sister" event, with keynote speaker - our very own Co-Host, Denise Brown.
Join us as Jill, Denise and Danielle discuss SafeSpace, its mission - the event and more!
Raising the Mandingo Man Child ( Mother's Relationships with their Sons)With or without a husband or man in the household, raising a male child can be challenging for a woman. She wants to protect him from the world, prepare him to be a positive and responsible member of society, provide him with opportunities to succeed, pamper him with her love.
She has to deal with the forces and influences of society, whether the force is the school administration, officers of the law, the general community or her husband or her man or her family members.In his younger years, the bond is strong and they have a wonderful relationship. As he gets older, in his early teen or teen years, when he starts to feel himself, he begins to challenge her authority, act like the "man of the house" (that's what she called him) and suddenly there is conflict. When dad or father figure is in the home, some times, mom has protected her son against his advice, now the drama begins.
When dad is not in the house, many times mom will say in a militant tone, "I am sending you to your father," some times after having spoken negatively about his father all these years - a formula for disaster also.
How do we prepare our young men for success without emasculating them? Teach them survival skills so they will not depend on a woman or be desperate to find a woman to fill the place of mama? When should you stop breast feeding your son, allowing him to sleep in the bed with you, or allowing him to see you in the nude? When do you or should you teach him to cook, dance, hem his pants, wash and shop for his clothes?
Have a single mother, mother with a step father and mother with the birth father; also have a single father raising his son, father/exhusband without his son and a 30 year old raised by his mom on the show to discuss.
Join The every woman talk show with host oolie wells at 7pm
Tune into the Every Woman Talk Show with host Oolie Wells and special guest this week as the open topic will be on "The Perception of a Gold Digger" with all of the myths, misconceptions and beliefs. It goes down at 7:00pm (EST) Tuesday 2/10/15. Here on Shadow Worldz Radio Network and Blog Talk Radio
"Empowering today's woman on another perspective"
There is undisputable proof that the human race originated in Afrika. We now know that all humans can trace their roots to a family in Afrika. We know that the first mother is an african woman. the beautiful black queen is the original woman, the mother and creator of us all. The Black woman, the original Goddess.
Unfortunately, the world has forgotten or denies who we are. WE have forgotten who we are. How does the world see us? How do we see ourselves, Goddess or slave?
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (110 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (57 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (55 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (40 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- in5d (14 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (13 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (8 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (6 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (6 chatters)
- ARC Studies (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Peerly Human (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- DailyRoto (0 chatters)