SORT BY Relevancy
It's a great Wednesday today & welcome back this week family! In our clips and tips segment tonight, we offer some exciting Winter Design Inspirations and Colour Trends. The winter season is just around the corner and those brisky and cool temperatures can sometimes make us alittle moody with having to stay inside more. We have some exciting ideas in captivating warm, cozy and fun environments, to help give o
Oh the weather outside is frightful, but working out is so delightful. Just because it's cold out doesn't mean we have to give up on our fitness goals. I'll be discussing indoor and outdoor workouts you can do throughout the winter to stay in shape! Weights, running and other outdoor activities. Even activities involving your kids. Find out how to heat up your workout when it's cold outside.
Today on the BeachLifestyle Radio Show, Host Neil Haley will interview Former NFL Star: Blaise Winter!
Blaise Winter played his college career at Syracuse University, and was drafted in the 2nd round & 35th overall in the 1984 NFL Draft by the Indianapolis Colts! During his NFL career Blaise played with the Colts, San Diego Chargers, and the Green Bay Packers!
The Homestead Honey Hour! Thursdays *9:00pm/Est *8:00pm/Ct *7:00pm/Mt *6:00pm/Pt Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/ Autumn is a great time to look around and see what else needs to be done around the homestead. Are your animals adequately protected from the elements, have your rain barrels been drained, have you put a fresh layer of mulch on the garden to be decomposing all winter so as to add vitality to your plants in the spring? There’s so much to do! Let’s review what needs to be done and them make a plan to get it accomplished. Join Katzcradul as she reviews what we need to do to be ready for whatever winter has in store for us. Fall is the perfect time to pull your ‘get home bag’ out of the trunk of you car and replace summer supplies with those more appropriate for winter. Katz will talk about how to critically review your supplies to ensure you have everything you’ll need when the temperatures drop. Tags: Homestead Honey Hour, winter, Prepare, Prepare
Hello family and welcome back tonight ! We've got a great show lined up as we discuss furniture market trends for the fall 2013. We go over great colour shemes and what works well aesthetically for your space. And we discuss how different design elements are incorporated together to enhance your space.
Join us tonight!
See ya there (10:30 pm pst)
SISFI presents "Preparing for Winter" to address the coming cold season and the challenges it will bring for thousands of people in NY and NJ living in unhealthy homes with mold, no heat, without proper clothing, malnourished, pre-existing health complications and new human wellness challenges.
Winter is a seasonal depression time for many so imagine adding the challenges of living with no heat, proper warmth, proper food and the respiratory impacts of the mold infection. These are real challenges affecting thousands of people every day and we must address the human wellness impacts now before it gets colder and they have to lock themselves indoors under those circumstances.
The dialog will provide more awareness about the health and wellness tips and resources for survivors. Join Mr. Brett A. Scudder for this special feature with guests Rev. Dr. Cheryl Anthony, chair of the Brooklyn LTRG, Dr. Edward Williams, chair of Queens, The Rockaways and Broad Channel LTRG, Mr. Michael Taylor, president of We Care New York “WCNY” and residents from across NY and NJ to discuss about the challenges, issues, needs and solutions. A very special thank you to our guests for taking the time to be a part of this important feature and dialog. We look forward to the dialog and really getting into the real core of the challenges and needs. This feature is sponsored and in association with the NY Humanitarians and Community Advocates Network “NYHCAN”, The Rockaways Community Actions & Response Coalition “TRCAARC”, My Rockaways Media "MyRM" and the International Community Media Network Project "ICMNP". We thank them for their support of this effort. Thank you and God bless, Thank you very much and have a great day. We apprecilove your patronage and look forward to serving you more. ~SISFI~
It's A Great Wednesday Today & Welcome This Week! In our clips and tips segment, we like to offer some exciting Winter Design Inspiration and Colour Trends because the winter season is just around the corner and those brisky and cool temperatures sometimes can make us alittle moody with having to stay inside alittle more, so we have some exciting ideas and techniques to help captivate a warm and inviting environment, and to make our space aesthetical
Fall & Winter are often the most challenging seasons to stay healthy. Dial (347) 850-8486 tonight - learn how to avoid the flu (without a flu shot), reduce your risk for colds & overcome the long-term side effects of vaccinations.
Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes back therapeutic scientist, professor, author, and the founder of Symptometry - Dr. Maxwell Nartey.
Dr. Nartey is a licensed symptometrist, the author of over 22 books, and - through Symptometry - has cured countless chronic and exotic health issues.
Tonight's expert health panel will also feature Elizabeth Wanek, MD, LSym and Dr. Charlie Abbott, OMD, LAc, LSym & Director of Administration at the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY - first training institution producing therapeutic scientists in root cause therapeuticsTM. Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health For exclusive podcasts & special promotions subscribe at www.RootCauseRadio.com today.
In the Northern Hemisphere we are coming into the cold months of winter, the dark of the year. KaliSara and RevKess preparing for this time of year in different ways. Tune in to the show to hear about some of the ways that people of today prepare for the Winter months, keeping the mind, body and soul in perspective.
To succeed in today’s world of dating and romance, you need the advice from Modern Love Expert Susan Winter!
As seen on Oprah, best-selling author/relationship expert Susan Winter (Allowing Magnificence and Older Women/Younger Men) specializes in today’s evolving forms of loving partnership. Susan illuminates the greater possibilities within all humans and establishes a foundational framework from which to access our inherent magnificence.
Susan writes, speaks and coaches on all forms of romantic connection: from cutting-edge partnership models to traditional relationship challenges. With over 150 international media credits, Susan has been interviewed on: THE TODAY SHOW, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, ABC/CBS/NBC EVENING NEWS, CNN, COSMO, HARPERS BAZAAR, PEOPLE, GOOD HOUSEKEEPING, NEW YORK TIMES, and the LONDON TIMES.
In radio Susan is a frequent guest on NPR, ABC, THE PLAYBOY NETWORK (Sirius Radio), and CBS News Radio. Follow Susan via Facebook and Twitter.
Thank you for tuning into another lively, entertaining and arousing conversation on After Dark Radio Show!
Hello Family! and welcome back again this week to our clips and tips segment! Happy Wednesday and glad you could drop by because we have a fabulous show for you tonight as we take you through summer decorating with fabrics, prints, and the latest trends. We also go into to quick and easy decorating tips you can enjoy adding appeal, and to give your space that cool summer look!
So join us tonight,
See Ya There!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (331 chatters)
- Channel Panel (200 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (100 chatters)
- John Baptist (29 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (27 chatters)
- Omega Man (16 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (15 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (10 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (9 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (7 chatters)
- Ahura Z (7 chatters)
- BITEradio me (7 chatters)
- Breath Of Terra (7 chatters)
- Spirit Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (5 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (5 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (4 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- SuzyChannel (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Gate (2 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (2 chatters)
- Denise Brown (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Donna L Shaw Ministries (2 chatters)
- Center Lane Show (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (2 chatters)
- Sistar Cassandra (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- prophetrodney (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (2 chatters)
- New Harvest Apostolic Minis (1 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Room 101 (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tech Start Radio (1 chatters)
- The Dice Dixon Show (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (0 chatters)
- BusProRadio (0 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (0 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (0 chatters)