SORT BY Relevancy
We're back after an extended hiatus ... and with plenty of ground to cover.
The Red Wings are clinging to a playoff spot at the NHL's Olympic break, the Lions have a new coaching staff and cut a few notable members of the team, the Pistons remain a mess after firing Maurice Cheeks and the Tigers are finally back in spring training. Clearly, there's never a dull moment in Detroit, even during the dog days of winter!
We'll discuss that with the expected help of Matt Dery, radio host from Detroit Sports 105.1 FM, who will lend his knowledge and opinion on several matters.
Join Host Live Chats
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- ARC Studies (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Dr Shane (3 chatters)
- NEWDradio (3 chatters)
- Riding the Wave with Mark Healey (3 chatters)
- SB Barber Morning Show (2 chatters)
- Dr Tracy W Marx (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Its My House (1 chatters)
- The Way Truth Life Tabernacle (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- Coach K and Joe Show (1 chatters)
- A Proverb A Prayer and A Miracle (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)