SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
It’s time to give a real life comparison between the iPhone, Android and the new Windows Phone 8, smart phones and which if these great devices are best for CRE Professionals. I am going to be discussing my “hands-on” experience with numerous smart phones within these categories and my “take” on which one is the most effective for the CRE professional. I have used 4 versions of the iPhone, about a dozen Android phones, including the HTC One X and Samsung S III and
Join psychic Kathleen Avino as she discusses change and how to navigate it successfully. As always readings will be provided as time allows.
Don't wait in line hoping for a reading! Schedule your full, private, comprehensive reading at www.kathleenavino.com
In this episode of "Own Your Career", Rod will cover How to Master Phone Interview.
Here are just a few tips that will be covered in our episode:
• Be prepared to take an interview call at any time. Postion your resume and "T" Cover Letter where you can refer to them easily. Also, have paper and a pen handy, so you can write down names and information and keep a log of your calls. If you need a moment to collect yourself, politely ask the interviewer to hold for a moment while you move to a quiet location. Eliminate all distractions and background noise.
• Focus on why you are interested in working for the prospective employer (on the basis of your research and understanding of the employer’s products or services, current developments, philosophies, and so on).
Between email and social media, many small business owners think they (or their sales staff) don’t need to pick up the phone and call people anymore. Wendy Weiss will be my guest and will be discussing why prospecting by phone is your most effective way to build new business.
Wendy Weiss, President of ColdCallingResults.com, is an author, speaker, sales trainer, and sales coach. She is recognized as one of the leading authorities on lead generation, cold calling and new business development and she helps clients speed up their sales cycle, reach more prospects directly and generate more sales revenue. Her clients include Avon Products, ADP, Sprint and thousands of entrepreneurs throughout the country. Wendy has been featured in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur Magazine, Selling Power, Inc, Forbes and various other business and sales publications. She is the author of, Cold Calling for Women: Opening Doors & Closing Sales and The Sales Winner’s Handbook: Essential Scripts & Strategies to Skyrocket Sales Performance.
Today's show is sponsored by Empower Excellence. How can you improve the productivity of your company? Help your employees increase your company's productivity by reducing their financial stress! EMPOWER Excellence of Westlake, Ohio, helps your company improve the financial wellness of your employees AND your business. Visit www.empowerexcellencewithjan.com to learn more.
Microsoft has clearly stated that they will no longer support Windows XP after April 8, 2014. But what does that really mean? Will your computer still turn on? What if you have a problem and need help?
We'll cover what it means for you with special guest Chris Bangs of SMB Nation. While his title is sales and marketing, he's a techie at heart and will cover both the business and personal user impacts, and steps to take. We'll even cover options available for IT providers!
Chris Bangs, VP of Sales & Marketing Chris Bangs has served as a top sales/marketing educator and motivator to the retail, financial, and real estate industries. Through curriculum, seminars, webinars, and products, he has trained literally thousands of salespersons all over the United States.
Since 2007, Chris has served SMBnation in the Business Development, Internet Marketing and Technology departments. Chris is currently the manager of the popular VoIP site Telephonation.com as well as the SMBnation.com website.
Join Host Live Chats
- STFU Listen (79 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (43 chatters)
- PeterHyatt (34 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (22 chatters)
- Teri OBrien (16 chatters)
- Dino Dean (12 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (10 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (10 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (10 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (9 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (9 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (8 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (8 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (7 chatters)
- LibertyRules (6 chatters)
- Lennis (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- Black Girl Nerds (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Emerge365 (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- Radio Stranahan (3 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Learning Channel (2 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (2 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (2 chatters)
- The Shanon Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Heart to Woman (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Mona Magick (2 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (2 chatters)
- cowpote (2 chatters)
- Baba Wesley Gray (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- D Hour Show (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- Forbidden Tears Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Eric Martinez InspiredBy Radio (1 chatters)
- Independent Everything (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- Hrafnstong Radio (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Mike and Steve (1 chatters)
- reVerse (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (0 chatters)
- The IPC (0 chatters)