SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
It’s time to give a real life comparison between the iPhone, Android and the new Windows Phone 8, smart phones and which if these great devices are best for CRE Professionals. I am going to be discussing my “hands-on” experience with numerous smart phones within these categories and my “take” on which one is the most effective for the CRE professional. I have used 4 versions of the iPhone, about a dozen Android phones, including the HTC One X and Samsung S III and
Microsoft has clearly stated that they will no longer support Windows XP after April 8, 2014. But what does that really mean? Will your computer still turn on? What if you have a problem and need help?
We'll cover what it means for you with special guest Chris Bangs of SMB Nation. While his title is sales and marketing, he's a techie at heart and will cover both the business and personal user impacts, and steps to take. We'll even cover options available for IT providers!
Chris Bangs, VP of Sales & Marketing Chris Bangs has served as a top sales/marketing educator and motivator to the retail, financial, and real estate industries. Through curriculum, seminars, webinars, and products, he has trained literally thousands of salespersons all over the United States.
Since 2007, Chris has served SMBnation in the Business Development, Internet Marketing and Technology departments. Chris is currently the manager of the popular VoIP site Telephonation.com as well as the SMBnation.com website.
Join psychic Kathleen Avino as she discusses change and how to navigate it successfully. As always readings will be provided as time allows.
Don't wait in line hoping for a reading! Schedule your full, private, comprehensive reading at www.kathleenavino.com
In this episode of "Own Your Career", Rod will cover How to Master Phone Interview.
Here are just a few tips that will be covered in our episode:
• Be prepared to take an interview call at any time. Postion your resume and "T" Cover Letter where you can refer to them easily. Also, have paper and a pen handy, so you can write down names and information and keep a log of your calls. If you need a moment to collect yourself, politely ask the interviewer to hold for a moment while you move to a quiet location. Eliminate all distractions and background noise.
• Focus on why you are interested in working for the prospective employer (on the basis of your research and understanding of the employer’s products or services, current developments, philosophies, and so on).
Join Host Live Chats
- Seed2Cure (22 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (9 chatters)
- AkashaBird (9 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (8 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (5 chatters)
- The Grown Zone (4 chatters)
- House To Life (4 chatters)
- WormholeRiders (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Robert Wesley Branch Show (2 chatters)
- The Supernatural Spirit (2 chatters)
- CONNECT1 (2 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (2 chatters)
- INDIE REVIEW RADIO (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Cassies Cosmo Life Coach (1 chatters)
- Cohen Sports Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Stacey White (1 chatters)
- Sheree Speaks (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- Rev Jay 0011 (1 chatters)